Simon Barlow sickens me.

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
Horrible, horrible little brat. His hair is disgraceful and what age is he supposed to be? He looks about 10 but acts about 5.

How much more of it do we need to endure?

On a brighter note Eva just gets hotter and hotter.

Comments

• Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was great when he first hit the screen as an young actor, he annoys me now.
    Maybe it is just what they make him do though.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I absolutely loathe him but I would rather the comments here were restricted to his bratlike behaviour rather than his looks. That is way below the belt.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    About time for a head transplant.:D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,831
    Forum Member
    The sooner they get rid of him the better. I hate how they show him being a rude obnoxious mouthy brat to all the adults and none of the ever pull him up on it. Instead they make excuses "Oh well he's upset/going through a hard time/ tired/constipated" instead of saying that's no excuse to be rude to people.
  • PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    I absolutely loathe him but I would rather the comments here were restricted to his bratlike behaviour rather than his looks. That is way below the belt.

What on earth is wrong with slagging someone's hairstyle???
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Simon :)
    I CANNOT stand Leanne however.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't kids of his age far too young to be hated the way they are on here?
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sooner they get rid of him the better. I hate how they show him being a rude obnoxious mouthy brat to all the adults and none of the ever pull him up on it. Instead they make excuses "Oh well he's upset/going through a hard time/ tired/constipated" instead of saying that's no excuse to be rude to people.

Excellent post.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spunger wrote: »

You underestimate some of the posters on here. :(
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member

Si's a cheeky little git and the hordes of significant adults in his life just pander to him instead of correcting him and teaching him good manners.

Can't stand the evil little scrote, and I don't like seeing him get so close to Eccles - she deserves better.
  • alxnealxne Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Been dreadful for ages, I enjoyed the 6+ months he wasn't in it.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is wrong with slagging someone's hairstyle???

how would you feel if I started a thread slating you and your hairstyle and encouraging others to do the same? you are encouraging bullying and trolling. He's not even here to defend himself but most importantly he is a child!!

A child and the posters on here who are adults who think it is ok to behave that way, it sickens me and I feel sorry for your kids who will grow up with no self esteem if you think thats how you speak to/about children >:(
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come he is half black? I thought his mother was white? even if they cast this kid because he was the best at the time did they not realise the problem this would create as he got older?
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible, horrible little brat. His hair is disgraceful and what age is he supposed to be? He looks about 10 but acts about 5.

How much more of it do we need to endure?

On a brighter note Eva just gets hotter and hotter.

Fgs!! He's a child!! There's no need to attack his personal appearance.

People like you make me laugh - give it all behind a keyboard! Lmfao!
  • Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come he is half black? I thought his mother was white? even if they cast this kid because he was the best at the time did they not realise the problem this would create as he got older?

I'm not sure he is mixed race, he looks tanned to me with curly hair. Got more of a Mediterranean look. Peter's not that pale either.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a bad behaved, ill mannered little gobsh!te. Needs a good toe capping. Or a hiding. Preferably both>:(.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I'm convinced the child is at least a quarter black, either way he looks nothing like his parents, It's ridiculous. It should transpire that he was swapped at the hospital
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm convinced the child is at least a quarter black, either way he looks nothing like his parents, It's ridiculous. It should transpire that he was swapped at the hospital

Marvellous idea! Then they can do the same as MissHell's son - swap him back and never mention him again! Wonderful!
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Fgs!! He's a child!! There's no need to attack his personal appearance.

People like you make me laugh - give it all behind a keyboard! Lmfao!

I'm starting to see why some members are deserting these forums. The nastiness is getting worse on here, especially towards peoples appearances and children :(
  • Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some muppet has put his last name as being Battersby on wiki. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Barlow
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobwebsoup wrote: »
    I'm starting to see why some members are deserting these forums. The nastiness is getting worse on here, especially towards peoples appearances and children :(

I agree!

I have stopped coming on here and only come once every few days now. There are some nasty people on here.

It reminds me of being back at school of I'm honest. I wonder how old most these members are as the nasty comments they come out with is like what immature school children say.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I liked Simon tonight it's that little brat Amy I cant stand.
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member

I quite agree, I was surprised to see the thread title. He's a lovely little chap played by a good actor. As for his hair, that is just part of who he is, so what? I daresay it will be cut soon, it has been shorter in the past.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Erm no.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is annoying but he has had three Mums and two Dads so far, he must be messed up