Bayonetta 2

Comments

• fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Demo?!?!?!

Cool, downloading right now.

So much great stuff to play right now, and next to no time to do it. Typical.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was pretty damn amazing. My favourite 15 minutes of gaming so far this year. I want more!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I felt exactly the same when the demo finished can't wait for more epic battles.
  • ZentonZenton Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be in the minority, maybe I'm old but I didnt find the demo enjoyable. Just a lot of button mashing and some crazy and colourful battles.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    I must be in the minority, maybe I'm old but I didnt find the demo enjoyable. Just a lot of button mashing and some crazy and colourful battles.

I've Just finished the demo & my bloody fingers are aching like mad! 😳 ... But quite enjoyed it & will be getting on launchday... I'd never use my Gamepad incase i knackered the buttons so I'll be playing with my joypad! 👍
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reviews are in... scoring AMAZINGLY well:

IGN - 9.5/10
    Gamespot - 10/10
    Edge 10/10
    Eurogamer 9/10
    Polygon 7.5/10 (They didn't like the over sexualization of Bayonetta!)
    Joystiq - 5/5
    Eurogamer Germany 10/10
    Destructoid 10/10

Bayonetta 2 is only the 8th game ever to receive a perfect score from Gamespot. And the first perfect score in over 4 years!

Nintendo need to be pushing this like crazy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Reviews are in... scoring AMAZINGLY well:

IGN - 9.5/10
    Gamespot - 10/10
    Edge 10/10
    Eurogamer 9/10
    Polygon 7.5/10 (They didn't like the over sexualization of Bayonetta!)
    Joystiq - 5/5
    Eurogamer Germany 10/10
    Destructoid 10/10

Bayonetta 2 is only the 8th game ever to receive a perfect score from Gamespot. And the first perfect score in over 4 years!

Nintendo need to be pushing this like crazy.

It needs a bundle pack asap! 👍 ... It's a GOTY candidate without a shadow of a doubt! ... kinda like Mario3D last year! 😎
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't enjoy the demo at all, it's not my type of game
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it the madness of it all done it for me so different to any other game platinum games really do have some crazy designers at their studios. Think it might be worth picking up a pro controller though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    I enjoyed it the madness of it all done it for me so different to any other game platinum games really do have some crazy designers at their studios. Think it might be worth picking up a pro controller though.

Like I've said previously I wouldn't dare use a GamePad with this game! 😉

🎮 👍
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree don't fancy sending it off to nintendo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the digital version (via the eshop) includes the original game or is it a separate purchase? :confused:

(I'll probably just get the disk via Amazon (or Shopto) but I'm still interested in knowing) 👍
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's separate in the eu due to the different age ratings of 1 & 2, I believe that you get a discounted price for the original when you buy 2 though, but no idea how much of a discount. They come in at about 30gig the pair btw, so you will need some external storage I would guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fluffed wrote: »
    I think it's separate in the eu due to the different age ratings of 1 & 2, I believe that you get a discounted price for the original when you buy 2 though, but no idea how much of a discount. They come in at about 30gig the pair btw, so you will need some external storage I would guess.

Thanks 4 the info mate! 👍 ... I've got a 1TB my-passport external HD attached so 30gig shouldn't be a problem IF I decide to journey down the dark path of WIiU digital downloads again! :o:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, you need to buy the games separately on the eStore :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    yeah, you need to buy the games separately on the eStore :(

Yep! ... I checked this morning! £50 for both! ... £40 for Bayonetta2 & £10 for the original (after the discount) ... which is £5 more then the special edition disk bundle via Amazon iirc! 😑
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats bonkers from nintendo should be at least a fiver off the retail price.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats bonkers from nintendo should be at least a fiver off the retail price.

The thing that urines me off with nintendo is the fact you don't own the downloads you pay for! ... The WiiU / 3DS does! :o

(I'm gonna get the special edition from Amazon .... The big N can bugger off! ... I'll start with digital again when they join the 21st century!) 👍
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate hearing nonsense about the wii u hardware obviously not got the power of ps4 but it's a bloody decent bit of kit with a lot of innovation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate hearing nonsense about the wii u hardware obviously not got the power of ps4 but it's a bloody decent bit of kit with a lot of innovation.

The graphics on Bayonetta2 are fantastic! ... & I'm a console graphics **** lol! 😉
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bayonetta 2 special edition (with the first) £45 on Amazon
    Bayonetta 2 £32 on Amazon
    Bayonetta 1 on 360/PS3 in Cex £3.50/£4 (weirdly more on PS3 when that is known to be the worse of the two unless I missed something

That special edition is not so special if you can get bayonetta on another console
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    Bayonetta 2 special edition (with the first) £45 on Amazon
    Bayonetta 2 £32 on Amazon
    Bayonetta 1 on 360/PS3 in Cex £3.50/£4 (weirdly more on PS3 when that is known to be the worse of the two unless I missed something

That special edition is not so special if you can get bayonetta on another console

Actually you have a point! 👍 ... I wonder how much a digital ps3 / 360 copy costs from their respective stores! 😊 ... If the WIiU version isn't enhanced then why wait! 👍
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked Bayonetta is £9 on the xbox store! :)

£30 for Bayonetta 2 (WIiU)
    £9 for Bayonetta (360)
    = £39 (saving £6) 👍
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was thinking of getting the special edition but when you put it like that that seems the more logical choice.