Options

Dee eating. Oink!

BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
Forum Member
I do wish Dee would stop displaying the contents of her mouth while she's eating.

She was having something on toast last night (scrambled eggs by the looks of it) while talking to James. The entire conversation was conducted with food going round in her mouth. It was like watching a washing machine.

Not only that, so eager was she to get her point across and get another fork full of egg on toast in her gob, she was talking to him with food half swallowed, i.e actually in the process of going down her throat resulting in her voice sounding even more strangled than usual.

She also does that thing where she's lighting a cigarette while still chewing and swallowing the remains of her meal.

Such filthy, filthy manners

Comments

• Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    I do wish Dee would stop displaying the contents of her mouth while she's eating.

She was having something on toast last night (scrambled eggs by the looks of it) while talking to James. The entire conversation was conducted with food going round in her mouth. It was like watching a washing machine.

Not only that, so eager was she to get her point across and get another fork full of egg on toast in her gob, she was talking to him with food half swallowed, i.e actually in the process of going down her throat resulting in her voice sounding even more strangled than usual.

She also does that thing where she's lighting a cigarette while still chewing and swallowing the remains of her meal.

I couldn't believe it when she was banging on about Gary's table manners. She should watch herself eating and maybe think about improving hers lol
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member

I would go as far as to say it's very RUDE! ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was like watching a washing machine.

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine her and Steven at the table together?
  • Options
    ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member

A match made in heaven:D:D Two irritating gobshites with a far too high opinion of themselves. I have seen pigs at a trough with better manners than those two. :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't believe it when she was banging on about Gary's table manners. She should watch herself eating and maybe think about improving hers lol

The Irony of Dees comment last night about Garys table manners was equivalent to a pig saying to another pig "you're so greedy".

I know Garys table manners may not be the best, but they outshine hers, and he's almost twice her age!

Why do people insist on talking when eating or just eating with their mouths open?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So many times people expose their own bad traits when slagging off other people about the same thing!
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, very nice editing to slip in that Diary room rant about Gary right after showing her shoving stuff in her mouth all whilst talking to James.

Sometimes, the BBUK editors get things very, very right.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but she did have her pinky raised which excuses her bad table manners.
    It's in the rule book.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    Yeah, but she did have her pinky raised which excuses her bad table manners.
    It's in the rule book.

Better to have ones pinky raised as opposed to ones perky I suppose.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was all dressed in pink too. She made quite an effort to pull that off. Oink oink.
  • Options
    straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...we dislike most in others what we fear we will find in ourselves....she's a classic case.

LOL at the washing machine comment! :D
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Yes, very nice editing to slip in that Diary room rant about Gary right after showing her shoving stuff in her mouth all whilst talking to James.

Sometimes, the BBUK editors get things very, very right.

Yes that was very good. I wonder if when she watches that bit back will she be calling BB cheeky bitches etc :D
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and she calls Gary RUDE...eating like a washing machine and talking with your mouth full is RUDE and not better or worse than any other form of rude...is it not amazing how people never see there own faults or faults in the ones they like
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Coupled with James picking at his arms at the eating area. People in glass houses huh!

:)
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oink? Is this really what we've been reduced to?
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

'8.33am in the Big Brother House and Steven sits down to eat his breakfast....'
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    Better to have ones pinky raised as opposed to ones perky I suppose.

Well her perkies are definitely not raised - or perky for that matter.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly so. Oink, And also Heifer. Not a Dee fan but it seems to be open season on here as far as her physical appearance is concerned. And strangely, from people that I've seen elsewhere claim that personal remarks re people's appearance should be a no-no.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »

Excellent.

Another fine gif.

• Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still surprised at her choice of clothes. She really dresses so badly and her eating manners just are another facet of this. She is the opposite of class really and it is nothing to do with money - you either have it or you haven't. I've met people who either earn very little or who are on some sort of benefits and they don't look scruffy - Dee does though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Coupled with James picking at his arms at the eating area. People in glass houses huh!

He was picking at the side of his torso and then went on to examine whatever it was he'd picked off!

It's no surprising that dust is 90% skin with people like James around.

Oink Oink, HONK HONK!
    AOTB wrote: »

Excellent AOTB!
    eva_prior wrote: »
    Well her perkies are definitely not raised - or perky for that matter.

She seems to have difficulty in keeping the corners of her mouth raised when smiling also, they flicker up and down rather a lot.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was such a small gap between the civilian series and the celebrity one they didn't have time to install a trough, sadly.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    I would go as far as to say it's very RUDE! ;-)

It's nice to know he hasn't lost his touch....:D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    The Irony of Dees comment last night about Garys table manners was equivalent to a pig saying to another pig "you're so greedy".

I know Garys table manners may not be the best, but they outshine hers, and he's almost twice her age!

Why do people insist on talking when eating or just eating with their mouths open?

I don't know but it drives me nuts!! >:(

I won't even glance around a restaurant when we go out to eat, in case I see someone doing it.....I'd find it impossible to hide my revulsion :blush:

Have to say though, sadly it does seem to be younger people with foul table manners so maybe parents no longer consider them important enough to teach?

Scuse typos - am jabbing finger at iPhone screen :D