*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Stadiums as in football staidums?

like arenas and shizzle.

and another bicurious murderess hehehe.

Nicki Minaj :p:eek::D
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    like arenas and shizzle.

and another bicurious murderess hehehe.

Nicki Minaj :p:eek::D

Can't stand Nicki Minaj, so please no.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand Nicki Minaj, so please no.

i was kiddin....but she aint bad i like Moment 4 Life :D

but if it was a trio i would like someone who would offer different for the song or video....and offer a bigger conclusion to the storyline.

I think either Riri or Brit Brit may be the closest for it. And the sonv will NEED to be bigger than Telephone...which wont be too difficult really. Maybe combine the throbbing electro of Telephone and the Synthy breakdowns on Paparazzi and there we have it :)
    Forum Member
    i was kiddin....but she aint bad i like Moment 4 Life :D

but if it was a trio i would like someone who would offer different for the song or video....and offer a bigger conclusion to the storyline.

I think either Riri or Brit Brit may be the closest for it. And the sonv will NEED to be bigger than Telephone...which wont be too difficult really. Maybe combine the throbbing electro of Telephone and the Synthy breakdowns on Paparazzi and there we have it :)

And they'll need to perfect how they do the different parts for people, the breakdown for Bey's part was frankly shockingly bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And they'll need to perfect how they do the different parts for people, the breakdown for Bey's part was frankly shockingly bad.

true, and Bey could have been anyone really lol :)
    Forum Member
    true, and Bey could have been anyone really lol :)

I think Gaga, Bey and Rihanna would be epic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    I was hoping that it'd show or tell about how she killed (I presume she will kill her should she get rid of her) Beyonce. I will write it if she needs ideas. :p:D

That was my original thought. Either Gaga needs to kill Beyonce...or a new addition.

The person would need to be a step up. Britney/Gaga/Minaj wouldn't suffice.

Either Madonna or Debbie Harry?
    RaiseItUp wrote: »
    Please go to Gaga and pitch your idea!

It's the coolest idea EVER! I want it to be set on G.O.A.T.!

I think she's already thought of it! Bitch is on the Ball, after all.
    Forum Member
    That was my original thought. Either Gaga needs to kill Beyonce...or a new addition.

I think no matter what happens, Bey is going to be done over by Gaga.

And nice pun with Ball there. ;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Gaga, Bey and Rihanna would be epic.

same. I HATE that Rihanna was and is often comapred to Beyonce. And if they collaborated people will really hear and see why they couldnt be more different vocalists and artists.

Bey is much more deeper and brassy whereas Riri is more husky and kinda raspy light sounding. And of course gaga is Madonna cum Debbie Harry cum Elton cum Judy garland vocally which is theatre in itself! so with the three of their voices together on one song and used efficiently and effectively throughout! it will bring the house down!

they are the female artists i feel that pretty much sum up the current generation out there now!
    Forum Member
    same. I HATE that Rihanna was and is often comapred to Beyonce. And if they collaborated people will really hear and see why they couldnt be more different vocalists and artists.

Bey is much more deeper and brassy whereas Riri is more husky and kinda raspy light sounding. And of course gaga is Madonna cum Debbie Harry cum Elton cum Judy garland vocally which is theatre in itself! so with the three of their voices together on one song and used efficiently and effectively throughout! it will bring the house down!
    ;
    they are the female artists i feel that pretty much sum up the current generation out there now!

Or perhaps it could just be Gaga/RiRi telling how they killed Beyonce? She's definitely going to die.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

WET DREAM...but i feel that Madonna AND gaga should be a live stage performance and something that will literally blow everyone away!

Not certain how a recorded song will work! but then avain when i read Madonna and Justin and Timberland i was like WTF will never work and then EPICness arrived.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or perhaps it could just be Gaga/RiRi telling how they killed Beyonce? She's definitely going to die.

like, kill someone who betrayed them.....OOOOH dark dance song :eek:
    Forum Member
    like, kill someone who betrayed them.....OOOOH dark dance song :eek:

"So I threw her to the floor and told her to open wide,
    poured down the poison, and it went deep inside."

Just using Gaga's clever innuendos/double meanings.
    Forum Member
    You have to factor in who these women would want to work with.

Don't see Beyonce or Gaga wanting to work with Rihanna, and Britney would - let's face it - be crushed.

Madonna kind of is the only one who could hold her own with them two. She'd need to be a dancer, singer and diva.

I can imagine them having a neo-femenist anthem. Taking no prisoners (literally) and just going wild.
    Forum Member

Don't see Beyonce or Gaga wanting to work with Rihanna, and Britney would - let's face it - be crushed.

Madonna kind of is the only one who could hold her own with them two. She'd need to be a dancer, singer and diva.

I can imagine them having a neo-femenist anthem. Taking no prisoners (literally) and just going wild.

We never got the prison shower scene we were promised. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

now you put it into perspective YES!

I mean bless Britney but i truly feel that Bey and gaga beinv so popular now will sadly wash her out! and Riri is a different level of hysteria material wise.

Madonna IS the only one who can....which is amazingly an achievement in itself....but she IS Madonna afterall :cool:

The three of them would be brilliant! Madonna is the icon of the times, a living legend. gaga is the current IT girl and Beyonce has a newfound grown admiration towards her to new levels of popularity!

Bey has shown Ms influence and stated it a few times. gaga blatantly has many times over! and Madonna will meet Bey face to face (i think) for the first time! and YES neo-feminist anthem....will be a supercharged Express Yourself meets Single Ladies perhaps :D:cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    I'm picturing Bad Romance in terms of beat and Express Yourself, lyrically. Beyonce would bring Sasha Fierce.

The image of them dancing together with a bunch of back ups is pretty damn awesome.
    We never got the prison shower scene we were promised. :(

Disappointing :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm picturing Bad Romance in terms of beat and Express Yourself, lyrically. Beyonce would bring Sasha Fierce.

The image of them dancing together with a bunch of back ups is pretty damn awesome.

Disappointing :(

YES!!!!! maybe when each artist has finished their upcomin eras!

Madonnas 12th album recording currently, Beyonce this summer, gaga well NOW! and maybe 2012/3 we could see something materialise!
  • If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather GaGa saved the collaborations until later on in her career, she's already done more than enough!

Unless of course if Madonna comes a knocking, but really they should only collaborate if its going to be something truly epic and Madonna hasn't been epic for the best part of a decade!

I don't think she should do a song with Rihanna, I just can't see it working, I can't see their styles clicking, same with P!nk, Ke$ha and Katy Perry. She's been there and done it twice with Beyoncé, is there really any need to go another round with her.

I doubt after her comments that GaGa would work with Christina and I don't think Christina would want to go there.

I really don't think that GaGa has much respect or appreciation for Britney, I'm sure she shares the same views as her fans of Brit Brit. To GaGa, Britney represents all the things she despises in a popstar and a woman!

None of the male popstars are up to much these days so I don't think GaGa has any need for collaborations currently.
    Forum Member
    Paparazzo is coming to the rescue, don't worry!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought i'd finally come in here and declare my love for Gaga :D
    Forum Member
    Thought i'd finally come in here and declare my love for Gaga :D

WELCOME! Here's your badge + commemorative plaque.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No to collaborations
    Gaga doesn't need it and i don't even think she wants one

This is what she said recently

"I want to stand on my own two feet," explained GaGa.

"I’ve already collaborated with my favorite female in the business,"
    Forum Member
    nicmars wrote: »
    No to collaborations
    Gaga doesn't need it and i don't even think she wants one

This is what she said recently

"I want to stand on my own two feet," explained GaGa.

"I’ve already collaborated with my favorite female in the business,"

As long as we know how Beyonce gets killed I'm fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as we know how Beyonce gets killed I'm fine.

I just want to see the lesbian kiss after the hand shake at the end :o
This discussion has been closed.