Stacey Solomon - The new "Nation's Sweetheart"

13»

Comments

• KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is absolute torture. She speaks that fast I'm surprised steam doesn't come out of her ears,
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a lovely and beautiful lady cor, HOT HOT HOT:p
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe in this whole Nation's Sweetheart crap. I don't want anybody to speak on behalf of me on who most of the citizens of the UK like. But Stacey is definitely a sweetheart. I get why people find her annoying, totally understand it. But I think few could deny that she's a very sweet girl, loving mother and an all round good egg.
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree unigal07
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I don't believe in this whole Nation's Sweetheart crap. I don't want anybody to speak on behalf of me on who most of the citizens of the UK like. But Stacey is definitely a sweetheart. I get why people find her annoying, totally understand it. But I think few could deny that she's a very sweet girl, loving mother and an all round good egg.

Yes, that Stacey, she'll do for me.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Stacey allot. I think being on IAC proved that she is an all round nice girl, and that show really brings out peoples true colours. She has done extremly well for herself from coming 3rd on the Xfactor. It may not be in singing, but that could come at some point. As being a fellow exxes girl, I am very proud of Our Stace lol!
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    She is very sweet and a lovely girl but jesus christ when she speaks its like a baby seal is being clubbed to death.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    I liked her on x factor,loved her in the jungle. The Stacey has balls. She is the new face of Iceland, nice little earner. she is a mum and quite wholesome. Who we will not see out of her face on telly. Good on her.
  • gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    The Trainline ad with her in is really annoying. I don't mind her singing, but her speaking voice is so "Arggghhhh!"