Shock Exit Tonight?

SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
Forum Member
✭✭
I am getting more and more worried about Chelsee and Pasha. I think Pasha didn't realise that Chelsee is not quite 'there' yet in terms of technical ability. While I understand that he was trying to keep her busy during training (to make her focus on remembering the steps), but I suspect they might not score very well.

Then again, they probably will not score really terribly, which means they will be mid-table. What with all the mauling coming Rory's, Lulu's and Nancy's way, they would probably be saved by the public (or numpties) again, so those at the mid-table deemed saved might be in danger.

Every series there are bound to be some that fall into this 'shock exit' category. Then the debate about dance-off will inevitably spark off again for the umpteenth time, but it might be too late, Chelsee and my beloved Pasha would be out of the competition by then!

Argh! I can't vote, I am always 'busy' on Saturday, until nine in the evening, so I can never hope to vote for them! :cry:

Comments

• strictlyliciousstrictlylicious Posts: 2,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is a shock tonight I think it will be Holly.
    If her ballroom ends her in mid to bottom third of table then she will be in danger.

Can't see Audley/Rory getting neither more judges nor more public votes than Chelsea.

Think Rory will go (not really a shock).
  • Mrs FMrs F Posts: 8,232
    Forum Member
    I think it depends on the placings of the bottom 4 couples, especially if we get some of the previously well ranked couples there.

I cant see Nancy being anywhere else but bottom, I'm sure Anton fans wont save her 2 weeks running. From training clips it looks like Audley wont score highly.

At the moment cant see a shock exit this week:cry: although I reserve the right to change my mind:p
  • beaky29beaky29 Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    I think all the "dancers" will be safe tonight.....Danger I think for Rory after seeing the clips on ITT tonight. Although I would prefer to see Nancy to go home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,988
    Forum Member
    Shock exit? possibly Jason(that may be because I've just seen the pic of him posing over Kristina )but unlikely

I'm thinking Nancy or Lulu (or hoping!) would like Audley to stay in a bit longer
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,209
    Forum Member
    strictlylicious - are you wanting to see rory eliminated
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy and Audley have already been in the bottom 2 so their fan base isnt very big....

Rory is doing cha cha and I think it will be a car crash

Robbie has tweeted this morning that his jive is not good and he will need votes
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Possibly.It will depends on tonight's performance.If a potential good dancer have an ok or a bad performance(Holly, Chelsee, ...) then we will probably placed at the middle of the leaderboard and we might have a shock exit.
  • justpootlingjustpootling Posts: 3,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really can't stand Cheelseeeeeee, so the quicker she and her Max Factor factory go, the better. I'd hate to see her her suffer the indignity of having her face slide off during a routine.

I think Audley will probably go tonight. The usual car crash lovers will vote to keep Nancy De Olive Oil in.
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Rory, but I'm worried after seeing parts of his cha-cha on ITT. He's definiely a ballroom guy. :(
  • strictlyliciousstrictlylicious Posts: 2,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    strictlylicious - are you wanting to see rory eliminated

Hi footygirl. Not sure how you are exactly meaning your question..

Do I want Rory to leave as in I don't like him as a person or a dancer - then the answer is no.

After last week's high scores, do I think he'll really struggle with tonight's dance and also be this week's 'forgotten man' - then the answer is yes.

He did take me totally by surprise just how very good he was last week, but I think tonight he will probably leave.

Hope this answers your question :rolleyes:
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am getting more and more worried about Chelsee and Pasha. I think Pasha didn't realise that Chelsee is not quite 'there' yet in terms of technical ability. While I understand that he was trying to keep her busy during training (to make her focus on remembering the steps), but I suspect they might not score very well.

Then again, they probably will not score really terribly, which means they will be mid-table. What with all the mauling coming Rory's, Lulu's and Nancy's way, they would probably be saved by the public (or numpties) again, so those at the mid-table deemed saved might be in danger.

Every series there are bound to be some that fall into this 'shock exit' category. Then the debate about dance-off will inevitably spark off again for the umpteenth time, but it might be too late, Chelsee and my beloved Pasha would be out of the competition by then!

Argh! I can't vote, I am always 'busy' on Saturday, until nine in the evening, so I can never hope to vote for them! :cry:

Holly has tweeted that Chelsee & Pasha's routine is the dance of the show. - Fingers crossed. ;)
  • WiskasWiskas Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would dearly like to see Lulu go this week, but that wouldn't be a shock, it would be a blessed relief.
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Wiskas wrote: »
    I would dearly like to see Lulu go this week, but that wouldn't be a shock, it would be a blessed relief.

Agree, but I think we're stuck with her for the time being:(:cry:
    Forum Member
    Yes the judges will overmark Lulu again - and give the high marks she doesn't deserve- luvvies for luvvies
  • Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, I'm worried about Chelsee tonight. I didn't like her interraction with Pasha during the week on ITT and her heavy workload isn't helping. I just don't think it's working as well as some of the others and I think tonight's dance isn't going to suit her. But then, all the celebs will have weeks when the dance doesn't suit them, and who knows what the others will be like ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    Agree, but I think we're stuck with her for the time being:(:cry:
    footygirl wrote: »
    Yes the judges will overmark Lulu again - and give the high marks she doesn't deserve- luvvies for luvvies

Unless we get lucky and she falls flat on her face. Anyone going to the show? Could you sit on the front row and accidentally stick out your foot or umbrella?

It would have to be a proper brolly though, no point sticking out one of those little telescopic ones, it would never reach.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP you have nothing to worry about!
    Forum Member
    Don't be so sure - there is a three way tie in that leaderboard already
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite possible for a shock tonight with Nancy picking up 5 points for last place just because of all the ties higher up the leaderboard. The scoring system really is ridiculous, its just like school sports day where noone can be allowed to be last because it might scar them mentally for life.
  • musicangelmusicangel Posts: 7,164
    Forum Member

lulu has improve so much week on week...

not a nice comment for someone who is actually improving not getting worse like nancy, russell, holly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    musicangel wrote: »
    lulu has improve so much week on week...

not a nice comment for someone who is actually improving not getting worse like nancy, russell, holly

If only that were true ..... but she's not improving, she's still as dire as she was at the beginning. She's galloping about like a riderless horse in the National, but with less grace and sense of purpose.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    If only that were true ..... but she's not improving, she's still as dire as she was at the beginning. She's galloping about like a riderless horse in the National, but with less grace and sense of purpose.

She was like a drunken doll, and made Lulu look like Margot Fonteyn. I just want Nancy to leave, and take the vile and arrogant Anton with her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Quite possible for a shock tonight with Nancy picking up 5 points for last place just because of all the ties higher up the leaderboard. The scoring system really is ridiculous, its just like school sports day where noone can be allowed to be last because it might scar them mentally for life.

Completely agree -. nancy is much closer to everybody above her than she should be; the presentation of the scores at the end of the show only highlights first and last, attracting votes to whoever is at the bottom of the board. virtually everybody below the top 2 or 3 could be vulnerable this weekend.
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Chelsee pulled it out of the bag tonight! Go, Chelsee, go! :D