Mark Foster Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fabby Idea. I can't tell you how pleased I was to hear Foz was doing SCD, been a fan for a while and after seeing him on superstars recently it had renewed my intrest. I can't wait till it starts. I did leave a good luck message on his website. I have everything crossed for him....including legs and eyes:eek:;)

Shameless boost:eek:

I know ... tis exciting!!! There'll be no tea, going out, nothing, nada on a Saturday evening until (1) after the show has finished; (2) the end of the entire series:eek::D

Has anyone heard whether they're going to do the results on a Sunday again ... I didn't like that last year - having to wait a whole day for the results :eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    As far as I know, the sunday thing still stands. Got quite a few friends who have asked for tickets, so we can still find out on Saturday night. I'm not sure I can stand the wait till sunday to find out if Mark has got through or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I know, the sunday thing still stands. Got quite a few friends who have asked for tickets, so we can still find out on Saturday night. I'm not sure I can stand the wait till sunday to find out if Mark has got through or not.

I did apply for tickets ... keeping everything crossed that I get chosen.

As for getting anything done on Sunday ... huh, that's gone out the window ... i shall be a nervous wreck all day !!!

Note to self : buy plenty of Ecudor Dark Magnums ..... emergency rations!!! :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Markettes!

Shameless Bump for our man who was on page 2! :eek:

FFF I have a cunning plan- you need a bib with a catch tray for wearing during the show- especially in case he gets his shirt off at any time during training! Also for ITT items :D I am sure that Claudia will see the attraction as she did for Ramps!

Are we sure that its a waltz the first week as reported on a different thread- think this may be a good opener for him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,332
    Forum Member
    Morning Markettes!

Shameless Bump for our man who was on page 2! :eek:

FFF I have a cunning plan- you need a bib with a catch tray for wearing during the show- especially in case he gets his shirt off at any time during training! Also for ITT items :D I am sure that Claudia will see the attraction as she did for Ramps!

Are we sure that its a waltz the first week as reported on a different thread- think this may be a good opener for him

Sparkly pelican bib for FFF :D

The week I have applied for tickets is the first one - due to the Ryder Cup being on telly and OH saying in no uncertain terms that he was going to be watching that :mad:

A waltz as first dance? Sparkly speedos, cut away tails and bow tie then - I'm sure that the wardrobe department have got that all sorted :cool::o

I'm sure his moves will be good too:p
  • frell-tasticfrell-tastic Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There really should be some sparlkly speedos at some point. If not I will have glue and sequins on standby!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyjude wrote: »
    Sparkly pelican bib for FFF :D

The week I have applied for tickets is the first one - due to the Ryder Cup being on telly and OH saying in no uncertain terms that he was going to be watching that :mad:

A waltz as first dance? Sparkly speedos, cut away tails and bow tie then - I'm sure that the wardrobe department have got that all sorted :cool::o

I'm sure his moves will be good too:p

:eek: WHA !!?? HeyJude, I'm soooo sorry about OH taking over the TV for what, GOLF!!!:eek: Can't you tape it?

There really should be some sparlkly speedos at some point. If not I will have glue and sequins on standby!

:o ooo what imagine that conjured up :o:D can I be your assistant with the glue and sequins???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just thought Mark needed a bump

can't have him on page 2

winnie
    Forum Member
    Evening ladies, we were on page 2!, can't have that can we?;)
    Forum Member
    winnielong wrote: »
    just thought Mark needed a bump

can't have him on page 2

winnie
    lol winnie, Great minds eh?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    can't wait to see Mark on Strictly :)
    Saturday nights will be great again!!
    Forum Member
    :eek: WHA !!?? HeyJude, I'm soooo sorry about OH taking over the TV for what, GOLF!!!:eek: Can't you tape it?

:o ooo what imagine that conjured up :o:D can I be your assistant with the glue and sequins???

It will be series linked - no fear and I can watch it elsewhere, but it's not quite the same as being snuggled up on the sofa is it?

That sounds like a 3 man job to me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be series linked - no fear and I can watch it elsewhere, but it's not quite the same as being snuggled up on the sofa is it?

That sounds like a 3 man job to me :D

True!! But at least you can watch it without distraction :D... rewind and watch it all over again :D (and again .... ;))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    honalulu wrote: »
    can't wait to see Mark on Strictly :)
    Saturday nights will be great again!!

yep ... I know it sounds a bit weird but after the last series ended, it felt a bit like a bereavement :cry::o There was nothing interesting to watch around dinner time :(

Not long to wait now :D
    Forum Member
    yep ... I know it sounds a bit weird but after the last series ended, it felt a bit like a bereavement :cry::o There was nothing interesting to watch around dinner time :(

Not long to wait now :D

i know - Saturdays have felt so dull since the last series ended..
    only just over a week till the preview show!!
    can't wait!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know - Saturdays have felt so dull since the last series ended..
    only just over a week till the preview show!!
    can't wait!!:D

Don't forget that this Sat is the Eurovision dance thingie with Vincent and Louisa representing Britain ... just a taster to wet our appetite :D:D
    Forum Member
    Don't forget that this Sat is the Eurovision dance thingie with Vincent and Louisa representing Britain ... just a taster to wet our appetite :D:D

oh yeah i'd forgotten about that!
    i shall be watching!!
    Forum Member
    oh yeah i'd forgotten about that!
    i shall be watching!!
    Oh, me too. Cheers for reminding me:)
  • frell-tasticfrell-tastic Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning Mark lovers!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Morning Frell tastic and all the other Mark lovers

Love what Tess says about Mark, that thinks he will be this years Mark Ramprakash, having the sex appeal he certainly got that.

Tess is back in my good books backing him to do well

can't wait to see him now

winnie
    Forum Member
    I was v pleased to see Tess supporting Mark this year! I think he'll do well!
    and boy will we enjoy watching him....................:o :D
    Forum Member
    I was v pleased to see Tess supporting Mark this year! I think he'll do well!
    and boy will we enjoy watching him....................:o :D
    it's a tough job, watching Mark...but someone has to do it!!!:D:D
    Forum Member
    vv true!!
    Saturday nights are about to get much much better !!:D :D

I remember watching him on Beat the Star ages ago, and let out this "phwoar" when he walked on... :o
    Forum Member
    True!! But at least you can watch it without distraction :D... rewind and watch it all over again :D (and again .... ;))

Oh I will as I will sky+ it and watch it to my little hearts content on Monday :)

Pausing all salient parts of course :D:o
    Forum Member
    Oh I will as I will sky+ it and watch it to my little hearts content on Monday :)

Pausing all salient parts of course :D:o
    Filthy perv Jude:p:p;)