Options

Bored - For all the SCD Forum Rebels (Part 2)

1174175176177178180»

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so do i, could never understand why you could vote for your fave all week:confused:.

i think thats how brat di angelo got through. the teenyboppers were voting all week long:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi ians did you watch doi? couldn't spot a new Gethin could you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hi lovey:) how are you?
    nobody stood out as gorgeous:(
    i liked michael underwood though as he made me laugh:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I always thought Steve Backley was tasty when he was competing, so he'll do for me!

Just been hab=vin a look at the DOI section here. Unless I am in the wrong place (which is entirely possible!) the DOI ones on ITV appear to be completely dead!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jackpup wrote: »
    I always thought Steve Backley was tasty when he was competing, so he'll do for me!

Just been hab=vin a look at the DOI section here. Unless I am in the wrong place (which is entirely possible!) the DOI ones on ITV appear to be completely dead!!

im waiting to see him in lycra:o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love steve backley and thought he did well for a big bloke

Michael was great too and he's from Northampton where I live
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love steve backley and thought he did well for a big bloke

Michael was great too and he's from Northampton where I live

did you see how young sarah greene & philip schofield looked on the clip of going live?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Hey maureen

thanks for your advice... it reminds me.. my dance teacher leant me some coking books for one and i havnt returned them yet.. in fact i havent read them yet!!

im not really budgeting my food.. im just to lazy to cook!

oh well!

thanks.

Lou x x x

Lou, why don't you do what i do, today i have made a beef stew, i got a nice cheep bit if meat, like braising steak, it's not expensive, and a cut like that you can cook slowly for a few hours. I add onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, leeks, celery to a big dish cover with enough stock (or even instant gravy) and bung it in the oven for 4 hours. Dont put it on a high heat right away as it will make the meat tough, but start it off on around 100~150 , then turn it up for the last hour. I cook extra veg or mashed potatoes to go with it. The good thing is, if you make extra you can have it for the next couple of days ( as long as you heat it through till it's boiling ).it's a great cheep, tasty ,easy meal. you don't need to be Gordon Ramsey to do it either.
    Also you could do the same thing with a chilli con carne, or a spag bol, make extra and make it last a couple of days., just takes a little planning thats all but it saves you cooking each night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to watch them so now I feel old - she seems to have aged more than him (apart from the hair) - damm men

I haven't seen her for ages -what has she been doing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    im waiting to see him in lycra:o:)

no claire, i thought that too....most odd.
    off to watch sense and sensibity...back soon:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou, why don't you do what i do, today i have made a beef stew, i got a nice cheep bit if meat, like braising steak, it's not expensive, and a cut like that you can cook slowly for a few hours. I add onions, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, leeks, celery to a big dish cover with enough stock (or even instant gravy) and bung it in the oven for 4 hours. Dont put it on a high heat right away as it will make the meat tough, but start it off on around 100~150 , then turn it up for the last hour. I cook extra veg or mashed potatoes to go with it. The good thing is, if you make extra you can have it for the next couple of days ( as long as you heat it through till it's boiling ).it's a great cheep, tasty ,easy meal. you don't need to be Gordon Ramsey to do it either.
    Also you could do the same thing with a chilli con carne, or a spag bol, make extra and make it last a couple of days., just takes a little planning thats all but it saves you cooking each night.

thanks hun... im worried about cookin meat cuz im soo clueless whether its cooked or not!

but i have tried to do things like spag bowl and freeze extra portions.. but my sis came over and we cooked loads! lasagne, spag bowl, sum creamy chiken stuff in the slow cooker and think thats it... i froze loads of portions in the freezer (about a month ago) and over half of them are still in there!!

so its not even like i have to cook each night.. i jus duno y i dont microwave it!

Lou x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to watch them so now I feel old - she seems to have aged more than him (apart from the hair) - damm men

I haven't seen her for ages -what has she been doing?

i dont know - ive not heard anything about her for years!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks hun... im worried about cookin meat cuz im soo clueless whether its cooked or not!

but i have tried to do things like spag bowl and freeze extra portions.. but my sis came over and we cooked loads! lasagne, spag bowl, sum creamy chiken stuff in the slow cooker and think thats it... i froze loads of portions in the freezer (about a month ago) and over half of them are still in there!!

so its not even like i have to cook each night.. i jus duno y i dont microwave it!

Lou x x x

lou:)

you need to get yourself into a routine with cooking.
    it will benefit your health and your dancing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Am back on for a while - am protesting as OH has some work to catch up on before off to work again in the morn.

What have I missed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lou:)

you need to get yourself into a routine with cooking.
    it will benefit your health and your dancing.

yea i no :) i will try harder :s

Lou x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i no :) i will try harder :s

Lou x x x

sorry for nagging you lovey:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorry for nagging you lovey:)

hey not to worry hun... i need someone to remind me that my diet is outrageous!

im dancing at least twice a week and may start figure skating.. its important to keep my figure and get energy from healthy foods.... i noticed wen i went swimming today that i now have some red stretch marks!! think there stretch marks.. aint checked again they may jus hav bin where i was leaning on sumin!

Lou x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lou, if you do a stew, and you cook it slowly over a few hours, the meat will be cooked.
    and if you reheat it, make sure it boils for a good few mins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kk thanks fff!

Lou x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a quick hello as my home office is freezing cold
    Hope to get the boiler fixed tomorrow and it will be easier to chat as my fingers will work properly!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its quiet in here tonight

lou x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW I missed Gareth Gates on DOI as a friend phoned up having a bit of a crisis. Was he any good?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i know how u feel wen its sooo cold your fingers are just numb... i got a laptop and it tends to warm up so i pop my hands underneith for a quick warm up!

im just watching dancing on ice which i recoded... i find it funny wen they fall over in rehearsal lol... im guan start figure skating soon.. im scared of falling over hehe.

Lou xx x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Evening all! How is everyone?

Any idea who was voted off DOI? I was watching Sense and Sensibility!

HAL x
This discussion has been closed.