Snow White Films 2012 - which one?

KingCorrieKingCorrie Posts: 308
Forum Member
Which Snow White film are you most looking forward to?

Snow White and the Huntsman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY67V0wOlz8

OR

Mirror Mirror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLVO396eHs

Which one are you most likely to see? 27 votes

Snow White and the Huntsman
85% 23 votes
Mirror Mirror
14% 4 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Huntsman is more my cup of tea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Just viewed the trailer for Mirror Mirror, I couldn't stop cringing and didn't laugh once, it looks awful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Charlize Theron one actually looks surprisingly good. Mirror Mirror looks kinda horrible.
  • Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    I will see them both.

I am not going to miss a chance to see Julia Roberts camping it up and chewing the scenery.

Snow white & the huntsman looks surprisingly good. I just hope it doesn't mean Kristen Stewart isn't going to be huffing & pouting on screen for 2hrs.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had no intention of seeing either based on the intial descriptions of the films. But having seen the trailers, i will be seeing 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. It surprisingly looks really good and not completely centred around the Snow White character.
  • stafsstafs Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirror Mirror looks like a fun film I can see with my kids, whereas Snow White and The Huntsman looks a little more adult and dark. So as far as I can see, although they are based on the same story, they are completely different films.

I personally like the look of the Huntsman but I am thinking Mirror Mirror would be a film I would like to take my family to the cinema to see.
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snow White and the Huntsman looks amazing, can't wait!!

Kirsten Stewart the only let down, but even she looks better than the Snow White in the other film.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snow White and the Huntsman is similar to how the Harry Potter films were. It's more edgy and 'brutal' in the way it comes across. Mirror Mirror comes across as a complete family film.
  • Paradise_LostParadise_Lost Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Snow White and the Huntsman. Not because it looks all that sensational. But because Mirror Mirror looks dreadful.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    It's a shame that although Huntsman has Charlize Theron going for it, it also has Kristen Stewart to bring it down but i'd still watch that over Julia Roberts and her obnoxious laugh any day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched both trailers, my preference is Snow White and the Huntsman.
  • kessukikessuki Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Charlize looks drop dead gorgeous, plus chris helmsworth is proving to become my favourite up and coming actor - loved him in thor. the only thing im not too certain about is kristin stewart but ive never seen her in the twilight films so i cant judge her on that .She was quite alright in panic room. i also think her and chris will have chemistry together because she recently said that she enjoyed filming with him.

On the contrary im very dissapointed in mirror mirror. i expected julia roberts to be portraying the evil queen similar to charlize theron.

my money goes to charlize theron.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL at Mirror, Mirror. Are they serious about that film?

I like Julie Roberts, and looks like she does the character justice, but it is so ridiculous.

I am so surprised at Snow White and The Huntsman. Charlize looks so perfect for it. I am excited to see this! :)
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Huntsmen definitely. Mirror Mirror looks awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to Snow White and the Huntsman. Bit disappointed that Kristen Stewart is in it, but hopefully she'll pull a decent performance and prove that Twilight isn't the be all and end all of her (although saying that, I did enjoy The Messengers and she did a decent performance in that).