✭✭
    lylonic_x wrote: »
    So do i, he was better than Cameron by a mile

Fun and charming, loved a kilt
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Backing a car like that through a supporting wall and the rest would need a whole load of stuff checking. It would cost a mint, plus all the lost income.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love all the Alfie and Jade stuff, they deserve couple of the year at the Soap awards
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope Lockie makes a brilliant surprise return. Now that would be a major stroke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Diego get deported? Nah. this is HO ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is Frankie accepted as family? Has Jade been officially adopted?
  • Options
    RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,162
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Evening Oaksters! :)

Spoilers for tonight.
    Courtney is growing suspicious of Cameron and pushes him for answers about Lockie.

Leela reveals the 'truth' about Lockie's drug use, but Courtney still sets up a missing person's page for him.

Meanwhile, Alfie sets up a green screen at home and digs out some costumes so he and Jade can take 'holiday' snaps before her hospital appointment.

Alfie suggests the Nightingales and Osbornes should go on safari together when he and Jade are better and is stunned when Marnie surprises them with holiday brochures.

Elsewhere, Celine tries to help her family as Mercedes has to say a difficult goodbye.

E4 Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flnb6RhU3ck
    Mystery Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRFi79XR48

Enjoy and hopefully someone can bump near 7! :)

Evening Winter (thanks for the thread) and everybody else - I'm just about to start waching (very busy day!!, don't ask:)). Hopefuly this will be better than the last few utterly pointless wedding episodes.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    I really hope Lockie makes a brilliant surprise return. Now that would be a major stroke.

me too and slaps cameron silly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They seem to have patched up "Nightingales" incredibly quickly - let's hope they remembered to remove the car before they rebuilt the windows.:D
  • Options
    Tim CullenTim Cullen Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I'm pretty sure she was officially adopted by Jack and Frankie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    They seem to have patched up "Nightingales" incredibly quickly - let's hope they remembered to remove the car before they rebuilt the windows.:D

New theme restaurant: Nightingale's Diner :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i thought they agreed to adopt her a while back
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New theme restaurant: Nightingale's Diner :D:D

morticia didnt seem that upset either
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Welcome back, Jade & Alfie!!:) What found interesting about those jump-cut green-screen shots, is that they made far more sense than anything in any of last week's storylines,:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rinsewind wrote: »
    Welcome back, Jade & Alfie!!:) What found interesting about those jump-cut green-screen shots, is that they made far more sense than anything in any of last week's storylines,:D

As I said before, if Richard Linnell and Kassius Nelson do not get an award for this SL, it is a crime
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Too much Diego already and im 6 minutes behind

You could always kill two birds with one stone - fast forward through any scenes with Diego in, and (hopefully) catch up at the same time.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im watching Red Dwarf and Jim is in it lol
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening winter :) Great title

Hello there Oaksters ;-)

It's actually the most effort I've ever put into a thread title. ;-):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joe Spencer (Matt Millburn) is in Corrie next week as a footballer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Looks like this is Diego's last episode then. Can't say I'm too disappointed!

Let's hope so. And since it's Friday, let's celebrate!! What are you all drinking?:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love all the Alfie and Jade stuff, they deserve couple of the year at the Soap awards

Absolutely, Mr. B.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Would it be Macaroon who had the stroke...!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As I said before, if Richard Linnell and Kassius Nelson do not get an award for this SL, it is a crime

Much as they deserve it, I can't help thinking they'll get overlooked in favour of characters from more crap...sorry, more popular soaps.

I should, of course add that we all know how bad Ho can be at times (last week's wedding fiasco, the Grace Brothers, Scott, Lisa, & Nico) but they can do some things amazingly well, too. Is Hollyoaks suffering from Schizoprenia?:D:D
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. I think jade and Alfies cancer story deserves a nod for best storyline at next years British soap awards at the very least. However I get the feeling that Kirkwood is going to put Ellie's consent story forward instead. He seems to pimp Ellie/Sophie at every opportunity. Imo, Alfie and jades story stands head and shoulders above the rest. At the very least kassius deserves a nomination for best young performance. I think she's been incredible.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    lylonic_x wrote: »
    Mercedes and Joe will end up back together, I know it.

No doubt after Joe finds out Joanne framed Mercedes he'll come crawling back.