Charlotte Hawkins

Comments

• kelvokelvo Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a bit if time free this morning and just around the corner from the ITV studios, so just thought I have a wander about on the off-chance...

Managed to get a lovely photo of her, she does look very lovely - still such a trim figure :)

http://t.co/HZngBdEinc
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Stunning photo..... like a younger version of Anneka Rice
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »

Really?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »

hmmm, can't quite see it myself...

She is just a stunning as she seems on TV, only really had time to grab a few photos along with the photographers waiting outside before she got in her car.

She certainly comes across as very friendly and surprising bright and cheerful having been up since 02:40, I suppose she must be getting used to the photographers hanging around outside the studios every morning - she didn't seem to mind posing and joking around with them as they were getting their shots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks amazing and should be the star of GMB
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing as there is a bit of activity on Susanna's thread, thought Charlotte deserves a mention as well :D

The Daily Mail still seems to have their obsession with her and their almost daily updates on what she is wearing and her growing bump - even amongst the usual DM comments seems the consensus is that do seem to be going a bit over the top with coverage of her.

...and when it comes to dancing anything Susanna can do, Charlotte can do too. Would even like to see her on Strictly, although there does seem to be the 'curse of Strictly'

http://vimeo.com/62902661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    She looks amazing and should be the star of GMB

Hopefully once she had her baby and is back on GMB, ITV will get wise and make her the main star and presenter and she can do the job better that the fluffy 'oh look at me' Reid.
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    Hopefully once she had her baby and is back on GMB, ITV will get wise and make her the main star and presenter and she can do the job better that the fluffy 'oh look at me' Reid.

Replying to your own posts is a sign of desperation
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Mail never fails to deliver...

Charlotte Hawkins looking very lovely at a party last night to celebrate Lorraine Kelly's 30 years on TV. She always seems to look very stylish, very lovely dresses, I think she must be coming close to the most photographed celeb ever at the moment - I don't quite know why the Daily Mail do seem quite so obsessed with her with pretty much daily updates on bump's progress though...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2777007/Pregnant-Charlotte-Hawkins-proudly-shows-blossoming-figure-red-dress-steps-celebrate-Lorraine-Kelly-s-30-year-career.html

I don't quite get though the negative comments about all the photos of her smiling and holding her bump - what exactly is she supposed to do when surrounded by photographers and those are the shots that they want? I know from the other week when I managed to catch her outside ITV studios that that was exactly what the photographers were asking for and she was more than happy to oblige and play up to the cameras - comes across as very warm, friendly and natural... and hadn't realised she is actually quite tall as well :)

Typically sloppy journalism though in this article and another recently, for a start they have her age as 38, actually 39. I did tweet Charlotte and said I wouldn't tell them if she didn't... her reply was 'Oh no - have they added a few yrs on..??' :D and I think the other day it said she hadn't revealed when her baby was due... er read your own articles and you'll know it's February. Do paper's not employ researchers?
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    kelvo wrote: »
    The Daily Mail never fails to deliver...

Charlotte Hawkins looking very lovely at a party last night to celebrate Lorraine Kelly's 30 years on TV. She always seems to look very stylish, very lovely dresses, I think she must be coming close to the most photographed celeb ever at the moment - I don't quite know why the Daily Mail do seem quite so obsessed with her with pretty much daily updates on bump's progress though...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2777007/Pregnant-Charlotte-Hawkins-proudly-shows-blossoming-figure-red-dress-steps-celebrate-Lorraine-Kelly-s-30-year-career.html

I don't quite get though the negative comments about all the photos of her smiling and holding her bump - what exactly is she supposed to do when surrounded by photographers and those are the shots that they want? I know from the other week when I managed to catch her outside ITV studios that that was exactly what the photographers were asking for and she was more than happy to oblige and play up to the cameras - comes across as very warm, friendly and natural... and hadn't realised she is actually quite tall as well :)

Typically sloppy journalism though in this article and another recently, for a start they have her age as 38, actually 39. I did tweet Charlotte and said I wouldn't tell them if she didn't... her reply was 'Oh no - have they added a few yrs on..??' :D and I think the other day it said she hadn't revealed when her baby was due... er read your own articles and you'll know it's February. Do paper's not employ researchers?

Just wait till after the birth. They'll be obsessed with her "post baby body" then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte Hawkins at tonight's Pride of Britain Awards - looking absolutely gorgeous in a red frock, still such a trim figure that she can get away with wearing a corset dress whilst near 4 months pregnant...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/06/1412622423008_wps_8_Charlotte_Hawkins.jpg

Chris De Burgh's "Lady in Red" is never more apt, although wearing red on a red carpet does make her hard to spot... :D

She's obviously not drinking so hopefully there will be someone bright eyed and bushy tailed on GMB tomorrow... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte Hawkins at tonight's Pride of Britain Awards - looking absolutely gorgeous in a red frock, still such a trim figure that she can get away with wearing a corset dress whilst near 4 months pregnant...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/06/1412622423008_wps_8_Charlotte_Hawkins.jpg

Chris De Burgh's "Lady in Red" is never more apt, although wearing red on a red carpet does make her hard to spot... :D

She's obviously not drinking so hopefully there will be someone bright eyed and bushy tailed on GMB tomorrow... :D

She does look lovely
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    She does look lovely

She looks amazing and is a real star, hopefully when She is back after her baby, ITV gives her the star role, unlike SR, she looks good, and can do a brilliant job, not like a silly giggling schoolgirl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    She does look lovely

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/06/1412631139129_wps_17_Ben_Shepard_Susanna_Reid_.jpg

...and here's Charlotte looking very lovely here again in a gorgeous, and presumably expensive frock at the Pride of Britain Awards, alongside Susanna (who looks lovely too IMO :p). Immediately striking how tall Charlotte actually is, even allowing for the fact she is wearing high heels.

Having only ever seen her on TV normally sitting behind a desk, it was the first thing that struck me when I saw her outside the ITV studios the other week, other than her natural beauty, that she has amazing legs, they really are that long and her figure really is that trim (although having read the Daily Mail about her "burgeoning baby bump" you'd think she had a huge beachball in the front of her dress, rather than the tiny little bump she does actually have). Funny how you get a totally different impression of someone when you actually see them in real life rather than just on TV... having done a bit of research she would appear to be 5' 8"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *BUMP*

(pardon the pun) for no other reason than Charlotte is getting lonely on page 2... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems quiet on this thread and don't want it to seem like it's only me posting here, but a nice article in the Daily Mail which for a change doesn't seem to have photos of her leaving ITV studios or any references to her "burgeoning" baby bump in figure hugging dresses...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2794944/good-morning-britain-s-charlotte-hawkins-cringes-watches-early-days-reporter.html

Always watched Meridian from the early days and think Charlotte has always come across as very warm, friendly and very personable and worked as part of a great team. I do think they put down "local news" on regional TV though - seems to be almost used in a derogatory way. She used to co-host the main evening news on Meridian so I would consider that as quite prestigious, and actually followed on from fellow GMBer Kate Garraway.
  • tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    A lovely sycophantic drivel fueled post on the DM website, are you CH's agent by any chance?
    She is a blonde asinine 'presenter' and they are ten a penny!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHA... Nope I'm not her agent, her husband or working for the DM :p

I believe this to be the Charlotte Hawkins thread and therefore something that I thought may appertain to said Ms Hawkins may be of interest to those who do happen to like or follow her...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte looking lovely in her tight dress. She looks lovely with her bump.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1GRdRhIYAEqsNT.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Charlotte being on leave this week, I am really going to miss the Daily Mail's almost daily update on her - how they manage to get so many photographs in the few yards she has to walk to her waiting car, the details of the dresses and shoes she's wearing and most importantly how big her bump is getting... the photographers are going to have nothing to do.

...how am i going to manage :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte is back on Good Morning Britain after her wee holiday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think she's been to the Maldives and there's a lovely article in the Daily Mail and in Hello.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2836879/Pregnant-Charlotte-Hawkins-reveals-considered-treatment-years-struggling-conceive.html

quite sad that there were all the dissenters who were all saying how she's left it late to have a baby - well quite clearly there were reasons why, and guess that it was rather unexpected that she did find herself pregnant so soon after moving to GMB - never know how Mother Nature works.

Really happy for both of them, and think can quite easily see why she is so proudly showing of her bump.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Come on guys , we need more posts ... vids.... pics...
    liinks... anything about the lovely Charlotte....

Its pathetic that Charlotte is only on 3 pages while Susanna is soon
    to hit 50 pages !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erm... yes, poor Charlotte doesn't even seem to have a fan club but there's several for Susanna on Facebook and Twitter. :cry:

Charlotte doesn't seem to be the "showbizzy" type so apart from the odd awards ceremony don't actually see much of her about and not even that many articles on her - the Hello article is certainly the only one she has done on her pregnancy and is actually quite a lovely and personal interview - there is an extract of it here

http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/2014111721928/hello-exclusive-charlotte-hawkins-pregnancy/

Only really the Daily Mail that seemed to have latched on to her with their seemingly daily updates of what she was wearing and their curious obsession with her baby bump.... and Charlotte certainly seems to be raising the fashion stakes with her love of figure hugging clothing and making sure her bump is centre stage - can't miss it now.

I'm sure I read a tweet about her appearing on The Chase but haven't seen anything yet in the listings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erm... yes, poor Charlotte doesn't even seem to have a fan club but there's several for Susanna on Facebook and Twitter. :cry:

Charlotte doesn't seem to be the "showbizzy" type so apart from the odd awards ceremony don't actually see much of her about and not even that many articles on her - the Hello article is certainly the only one she has done on her pregnancy and is actually quite a lovely and personal interview - there is an extract of it here

http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/2014111721928/hello-exclusive-charlotte-hawkins-pregnancy/

Only really the Daily Mail that seemed to have latched on to her with their seemingly daily updates of what she was wearing and their curious obsession with her baby bump.... and Charlotte certainly seems to be raising the fashion stakes with her love of figure hugging clothing and making sure her bump is centre stage - can't miss it now.

I'm sure I read a tweet about her appearing on The Chase but haven't seen anything yet in the listings.

That because she a real presenter and can do her job, so she does not have to flash her knickers etc, to get noticed, just does the job, really well, def should be the main presenter and GMB should sack Ms Reid, when Charlotte is back after having her baby.