• Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    She is probably reading scripts

She is probably getting ready for her minimum wage cleaning job. :D
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    After 20 years of Patsy being everywhere on TV and in the media....

weekly appearances in the magazines

daily appearances in Eastbenders

Monthly appearances on some chat show or other........

suddenly ....... nada from the gorgeous minger !

I'm kind of having withdrawal symptoms

• Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    polli wrote: »
    Was just gonna post that , thanks .
    Not sure how a London cabbie will fit in over there, but he might be doing some other job . Possibly limo driving ? They go in for that a lot over there so that might be lucrative and if Patsy gets minor movie parts she can advertise her hubby's services .;-)

Patsy will probably need a "house-husband" moving to a new country, trying to find work in Hollywood and looking after FOUR kids is too much for any one person. I think Patsy has left it too late for Hollywood, they all seem to be around 12 who make it out there!!! Who knows, she may surprise us all and become a huge star!! Wish her well, always liked her and she looks fantastic!!! Saw her on Strictly and she seemed to be a very nice normal girl.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had a non speaking part in a Best Buy TV ad last year in the US. You really do have to start at the bottom out there!
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Patsy will probably need a "house-husband" moving to a new country, trying to find work in Hollywood and looking after FOUR kids is too much for any one person. I think Patsy has left it too late for Hollywood, they all seem to be around 12 who make it out there!!! Who knows, she may surprise us all and become a huge star!! Wish her well, always liked her and she looks fantastic!!! Saw her on Strictly and she seemed to be a very nice normal girl.

from Cologne Germany its surprising you ve ever heard of Patsy ...
    but dont worry, she will wow Hollywood......

http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2130/Patsy-Wows-Hollywood#.VUD1U_CYU_M
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like her. She was in a reality show, can't remember which one,but she was nasty and bitchy then left early
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »
    I don't like her. She was in a reality show, can't remember which one,but she was nasty and bitchy then left early

Was it Strictly?