Options

Michaela Strachan diagnosed with Breast Cancer

2»

Comments

• Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    How nice is it to see a thread filled with such positivity on DS?

I'm glad Michaela is on the mend and hope she gets over this fully. I saw her doing some talks at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park in the summer and she was a total professional, sad really to think that she'd been having such a tough time but she was putting on such a happy and brave face for her fans.
  • Options
    sej17sej17 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    How nice is it to see a thread filled with such positivity on DS?

I'm glad Michaela is on the mend and hope she gets over this fully. I saw her doing some talks at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park in the summer and she was a total professional, sad really to think that she'd been having such a tough time but she was putting on such a happy and brave face for her fans.

I agree. In my humble opinion Michaela comes across as a warm, kind and highly intelligent lady and it's nice to see such warm feelings directed towards her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sej17 wrote: »
    I agree. In my humble opinion Michaela comes across as a warm, kind and highly intelligent lady and it's nice to see such warm feelings directed towards her.

I agree as well, but I am not surprised by the reaction on This forum as she seems a really nice person, and as I said before as well as everyone else really wish her well.