Options

shocking read RE.kristina and stefan

lil_miss_blondelil_miss_blonde Posts: 9,090
Forum Member
have found this and was shocked to say the least :eek: i think it is made up, dont think kristina would say something like that she seems a lovely girl to me what do you all think...............

Jason, 36, famed for his cutting remarks in the hit ITV skating show, has slammed the former Bill actor's dancing - but lusts after his body.

An insider said: "Jason thinks Stefan is gorgeous. He keeps trying to sneak backstage to take a peak at him while he's changing. He says Stefan has a great body."

Stefan played a gay cop in The Bill - but The People revealed last month that in real life he is to wed stunning model Debbie Flett.

His dancing partner, pretty Kristina Cousins, is NOT a fan.

She is said to have branded Stefan, 26, "clumsy" and was heard saying she wants to ditch him.

Canadian Kristina, 25, blasted his performance last week, which left them in the bottom three for the third week running.

Our source said: "Kristina was fuming. She had high hopes of winning and is sick of Stefan."

i cant belive that is true, maybe stefans dad could help us on this one???

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have found this and was shocked to say the least :eek: i think it is made up, dont think kristina would say something like that she seems a lovely girl to me what do you all think...............

Jason, 36, famed for his cutting remarks in the hit ITV skating show, has slammed the former Bill actor's dancing - but lusts after his body.

An insider said: "Jason thinks Stefan is gorgeous. He keeps trying to sneak backstage to take a peak at him while he's changing. He says Stefan has a great body."

Stefan played a gay cop in The Bill - but The People revealed last month that in real life he is to wed stunning model Debbie Flett.

His dancing partner, pretty Kristina Cousins, is NOT a fan.

She is said to have branded Stefan, 26, "clumsy" and was heard saying she wants to ditch him.

Canadian Kristina, 25, blasted his performance last week, which left them in the bottom three for the third week running.

Our source said: "Kristina was fuming. She had high hopes of winning and is sick of Stefan."

i cant belive that is true, maybe stefans dad could help us on this one???

Scuse my numptiness but is Stefs Dad really his dad or just a FM with that username?
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats an old article from the people a couple of weeks ago
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    Iam sure that the press are just making it up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote:
    I have never read that article before
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well it was posted on the blueroom over 10 days ago sorry cant post link on here
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knows?she did seem a bit peed off on the clip showing them training
  • Options
    cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm shocked that Jason is only 36? :eek:
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    I think she was a bit peed at him over the first weeks but i expect its all forgotten now
  • Options
    genieinabottlegenieinabottle Posts: 1,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised she could string two words together. Whenever she's interviewed she seems as thick as two short planks.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cazzbar wrote:
    Well I'm shocked that Jason is only 36? :eek:

I thought he was in his mid to late 40s! :o
  • Options
    podge1podge1 Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Superfan wrote:
    Scuse my numptiness but is Stefs Dad really his dad or just a FM with that username?

SF I'm shocked - unless Stefan is the reincarnation of JC himself then he must surely have a dad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    welshbabe wrote:
    I have never read that article before

Old news and just tabloid sensationalism!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote:

- and thus more sensationalist and less reliable than The Sun etc, if that's possible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised she could string two words together. Whenever she's interviewed she seems as thick as two short planks.

since when did reserved translate as thick? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't be easy for any of the pro's which is why I think they deserve more credit. They are used to pushing themselves to the max and skating freely but with the celebs they have to be patient and accept that their partners are complete novices which is why I understand why some of them lose their patience. When your used to dancing and learning at a fast pace with other pro dancers it must be frustrating to see your partner falling over at basic moves

I believe Todd had the patience of a saint with Kelly :eek: It wouldn't surprise me if Kristina did say that because she said on DOI defrosted that she wished Stefan would stay on his feet more. If she did say it though I wouldn't hold it against her because I can understand why the pros get frustrated but when it's over I think they'll all appreciate the experience
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,704
    Forum Member
    The articles I've read say Stefan's 26, and I don't think he looks much older than that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch the Bill, but I can't place Stefan. Was he Lance's partner?
  • Options
    MankoManko Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for Christ's sake. Just one word in inverted commas and that's the word 'clumsy', which could have been used in any manner of contexts.

As long as people fall for this crap they will carry on printing it. They always say someone is 'blasting' someone, when all they are doing is having a perfectly rational conversation.

The most amazing thing, though, is when you see or hear these people talking they actually seem to genuinely believe in their little world. Ifthey were having a bit of a laugh then I could see where they are coming from, but, nope, they mean it.
  • Options
    primrosegirlprimrosegirl Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Superfan wrote:
    Yes he really is. :)
  • Options
    primrosegirlprimrosegirl Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fleckerl wrote:
    I watch the Bill, but I can't place Stefan. Was he Lance's partner?
    Yes I believe he was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    podge1 wrote:
    Old news and just tabloid sensationalism!
    Fair enough :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Manko wrote:
    Oh for Christ's sake. Just one word in inverted commas and that's the word 'clumsy', which could have been used in any manner of contexts.

As long as people fall for this crap they will carry on printing it. They always say someone is 'blasting' someone, when all they are doing is having a perfectly rational conversation.

The most amazing thing, though, is when you see or hear these people talking they actually seem to genuinely believe in their little world. Ifthey were having a bit of a laugh then I could see where they are coming from, but, nope, they mean it.

The thing is though it's quite possible Kristina (and the other pros) have lost their rag and patience with their partners which is understandable so it wouldn't surprise me if there is some truth in it. However, they've probably sensationalised it by saying she is sick of him and wants to dump him and I don't believe that for a moment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member

I think it's highly unlikely. Kristina is a professional and knows better than come to out with that sort of stuff to the press. I understand the source was "the people" which isn't known for dealing with the truth.

there will be alot more of this as stef gets more known. they were "investigating" gay connections recently so we know that they are out to get him.

Haven't heard about this one but i'll ask him now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stefs dad wrote:
    I think it's highly unlikely. Kristina is a professional and knows better than come to out with that sort of stuff to the press. I understand the source was "the people" which isn't known for dealing with the truth.

there will be alot more of this as stef gets more known. they were "investigating" gay connections recently so we know that they are out to get him.

Haven't heard about this one but i'll ask him now.

They'll try and uncover every skeleton Stef has in his closet. I think they have blown it all out of proportion. Like I said before it's feasible the pros lose patience with the celebs but I doubt she'd say she's sick of him etc. Just look at Tamara losing patience with Andi and likewise Todd with Kelly. I'm sure all the pros have got a bit frustrated at one time or another but that story is sensationalised I'm sure
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    caught him as he went into practice and he confirms that he and Kristina are still the best of friends. So much so, in fact, that they intend to go to Africa together to continue the childrens charity work he has been involved with once DOI is over. No doubt the next sensation will be stef doublecrossing the lovely Debbie - "love triangle rat" - or something similar. That'll be bollox too!

good to know the papers are talking about him though, it means his profile is rising and he will get better work.
    so, bring it on tabloids, we're ready for you.