Blue Square Premier in FIFA 14?

2»

Comments

• Barry_JohnsonBarry_Johnson Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they probably already have them cryolemon.
  • matburmatbur Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I know for 100% that Wales have been added to the list of international teams.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    they probably already have them cryolemon.

Quite possibly. I know there have been rights issues for games in the past for Dutch players though, and MLS.
    matbur wrote: »
    I know for 100% that Wales have been added to the list of international teams.

That's good news. I don't see why they can't have basically every national team, especially in Europe. Maybe so they sell more of their World Cup and European Championship tie-ins which are effectively the same game.
  • matburmatbur Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    To the best of my knowledge it wasn't always EA's fault why Wales haven't appeared.

On some versions they weren't considered but in the recent years where they were considered, EA were unable finalise licensing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    It would be great to have the conference on the game! Would really complete the English leagues and cups. I do think however their are a number of leagues that could justify their inclusion. To me this includes: Argentinian Primera, Ukrainian Premier, Greek Super League, Turkish Super Lig, Romanian Liga 1, Cypriot First, Czech Gambrinus Liga, Israeli Premier, Dutch Eerste, German 3. Liga, Portuguese Segunda, Russian 1, South African Premier, Chinese Super League, Japananese J-League and a number of the best clubs from other league deserve to be in the rest of the world including: BATE Borisov from Belarus, Partizan & Red Star Belgrade from Serbia, FK Sarajevo from Bosnia, Levski & CSKA Sofia from Bulgaria, Dinamo Zagreb & Hajduk Split from Croatia, HJK Helsinki from Finland, Slovan Bratislava from Slovakia, 2 or 3 of the best clubs from each of the 8 CONMEBOL members who do not have their entire league on the game, plus giants of Africa like Al-Ahly and TP Mazembe, and some more of the Asian giants as well.