Take Me Out (New Series)

124»

Comments

• dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Why are all the girls who appear on this show pretty girls? Its completely unrealistic!
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are all the girls who appear on this show pretty girls? Its completely unrealistic!
    They're not all conventionally pretty - some are slightly larger than average and a few aren't the best looking either.
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    They're not all conventionally pretty - some are slightly larger than average and a few aren't the best looking either.

Its very hard to believe that they are really single.

More like theiy are celebs who Paddy has probably shagged.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are not celebs in any way, shape or form - I know the standard of the term 'celebrity' has dropped in recent years but calling the girls on Take Me Out 'celebs' is something else. :p

Why are you bringing up an old thread right now anyway - couldn't it have been brought up at the time?
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    They are not celebs in any way, shape or form - I know the standard of the term 'celebrity' has dropped in recent years but calling the girls on Take Me Out 'celebs' is something else. :p

Why are you bringing up an old thread right now anyway - couldn't it have been brought up at the time?

No. I dont watch the show, I just put ITV2 on for you ve been framed and this came on.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,804
    Forum Member
    I guess they are just about ready to make the next series anytime soon, I think it's usually filmed October and November.

When you watch back some of the older episodes on ITV2 you do recognise some of the girls that have gone on to do other reality shows.

There was a girl on series 2 or 3 looking for love called Abigail Scarlett who was on the last series of Coach Trip and appears to now be a lesbian as she was on with her partner. Obviously Take Me Out sent her batting for the other side.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,849
    Forum Member

Not sure which series you are watching but I rarely find all of them pretty.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,849
    Forum Member

What a bizarre comment.
    Forum Member
    Not sure which series you are watching but I rarely find all of them pretty.

Whatever series itv are showing. There was a black contestant with a mohawk if that helps.
  • Jenny-JJenny-J Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Ellie, (I think her name is,) is doing my head in with that clearly, fake, ridiculous bloody laugh that sounds like a demented seal on speed.

Someone get her off the show. PLEASE. :(
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 20/05/17 - 18:48 #87
    Jenny-J wrote: »
    Ellie, (I think her name is,) is doing my head in with that clearly, fake, ridiculous bloody laugh that sounds like a demented seal on speed.

Welcome to DS, Jenny :) Unfortunately, because of the laugh, she will be on the series until it finishes :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well personally I think it's really funny!
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member

mrbernay wrote: »
    Welcome to DS, Jenny :) Unfortunately, because of the laugh, she will be on the series until it finishes :o

Ahhhh, the relief of finding others who are finding her unbearable. Yes, the laugh is definitely fake because she can turn it off when she needs to remain attractive to one of the men.

And I agree she will probably be there till the bitter end so we better get used to her.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member
    I don't know why I watch this absolute bilge because I cannot bear Paddy McPrat either.

Compare the pages and pages of posts per episode on the First Dates thread to this thread!
  • grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    I don't know why I watch this absolute bilge because I cannot bear Paddy McPrat either.

Compare the pages and pages of posts per episode on the First Dates thread to this thread!

It's an easy watch, Paddy is harmless enough and a lot less annoying than Emma Willis or Holly Willoughby....
  • RobbomanRobboman Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know how scripted this show is, but frankly I don't care. It makes me smile so I like it.