Should Mylene Klass be banned from ........

13»

Comments

• AWESOM-O 4000AWESOM-O 4000 Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a joke?

If not, the OP needs to take a good long look at themselves.
  • AWESOM-O 4000AWESOM-O 4000 Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok yeah.

The OP is just winding people up. Nice effort.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    You've said you have morals, but insinuated that those who disagree with you have low ones.
    I am afraid you have very low morals (if any) to make that assumption,
    what keeps you warm Little Chick, the self importance of thinking that YOU are right?

I'm not 'right' but you're OTT.
    If I use coarse words ie Dam, Good Lord!!!, Heaven to Betsy, its ALWAYS ALWAYS within my self, never out loud to any passing person(s) as i do have a smidgeon of class unlike our Ms (lack of!!!) Klass

PS I never us any blastphemy insults about our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ ie G..D D..M, or for G..S Sake

Any oaths featuring 'Good Lord' are about God/Christ, so you are being 'blastphemous' (sic). ;)

Basically you're a WUM really. :D
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Accordin to to the DS interview she also swore at the person who was in her back garden, so we now have both a verbal and physical violent person presenting a tv programe and people ask why Kerry Katon is not on TV anymore, she should have been replaced by Lesley Garret a proper professional performer who we should all be proud off, I for one will not be watching the potty mouthed Ms Klass (or that should be "lack of")

I think you need some professional help if you react so badly to a pretty minor incident in the whole scheme of things
    Forum Member
    If I use coarse words ie Dam, Good Lord!!!, Heaven to Betsy, its ALWAYS ALWAYS within my self, never out loud to any passing person(s) as i do have a smidgeon of class unlike our Ms (lack of!!!) Klass

PS I never us any blastphemy insults about our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ ie G..D D..M, or for G..S Sake

Definitely Sammy is winding us up - or at least I hope so:D
    Forum Member
    You've said you have morals, but insinuated that those who disagree with you have low ones.

I'm not 'right' but you're OTT.

Any oaths featuring 'Good Lord' are about God/Christ, so you are being 'blastphemous' (sic). ;)

Basically you're a WUM really. :D

whats a WUM
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    kim1994 wrote: »
    whats a WUM

Wind Up Merchant. ;)
    Forum Member
    Wind Up Merchant. ;)

thanks!;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Heaven to Betsy...????:eek::eek::eek::
    :D:D:D I must say I have NEVER heard that one - cant stop giggling!
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Heaven to Betsy...????:eek::eek::eek::
    :D:D:D I must say I have NEVER heard that one - cant stop giggling!

Personally I like "Heavens to Murgatroyd". :D

(One of Dawes Butler's many characters said that, I think. Can't remember if it was Snagglepuss or the Funky Phantom though.)
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Myleene Klass OBE?? Or perhaps Queenie should just make her 'Dame Myleene' and be done with it?? It's gotta happen one day - look at her remarkable career achievements. :D

Anyway, this thread is a massive wind-up. End. :p;)

Not that much awards though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    lol, crazy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Why are you rattling these old bones. You'll be asking if Tutankhamun is coming out to play next ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Klassy is a very naughty girl and should be spanked on live tv (PPV lad's wank channel):p
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    PMSL; the OP has done a good wind up job and most of you fell for it.:D:D - either that or he/she is barking ;)