What's the most embarrassing thing u have done to ur partner ?.

ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
for me its two things that I have said....

Once was while shopping in Asda (we go off in different directions to get the shopping we need and I shouted ' do u need fanny pads'. I didn't mean it to come out the way it did lol Everyone just turned and looked at me then at her....oops

and the second was when she was standing at the fresh fish counter with two other women and I walked past and said 'oooh u need to close ur legs'....she just looked at me and walked off and the other two women said ' what a vile man' lol.

Damn, I need to grow up lol

Comments

• annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    put him on his arse and knocked two of his teeth out with one punch, i`m not proud, and the were issues at the time. he`s ex.
  • DSCarterDSCarter Posts: 1,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    put him on his arse and knocked two of his teeth out with one punch, i`m not proud, and the were issues at the time. he`s ex.

I'd leave that out of your Dateline profile if I were you.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What did he do to deserve such a vicious assault?:eek:
  • ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,165
    Forum Member
    Why don't I believe a single word of the OP?
  • grantus_maxgrantus_max Posts: 2,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »

Told her to 'pull herself together'? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
    Why don't I believe a single word of the OP?

Because it didn't actually happen?

There's no shame in shopping at Asda...no need to embellish it with 70's comedy material.
    Forum Member
    D***** wrote: »

he`d been having very nasty verbal pops a me all day in front of a houseful of mainly his friends, i`d just come out of an abusive relationship and we were both pissed.

he didn`t deserve it at all to be honest and it`s not my normal behaviour in a relationship:o

@dscarter: what about the stabbings? should i wait till after the first couple of mails or be upfront in the first?
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he`d been having very nasty verbal pops a me all day in front of a houseful of mainly his friends, i`d just come out of an abusive relationship and we were both pissed.

he didn`t deserve it at all to be honest and it`s not my normal behaviour in a relationship:o

@dscarter: what about the stabbings? should i wait till after the first couple of mails or be upfront in the first?

Fair play, I admire your honesty.

Hope you're in a better place now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wait until you are both enjoying your first post-coital **** behind the bins at Wetherspoons.
    Forum Member
    DSCarter wrote: »
    Wait until you are both enjoying your first post-coital **** behind the bins at Wetherspoons.

a posh date:eek: i don`t think i`ve got the frocks for it.

d: i am a long way past it:)
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Once was while shopping in Asda (we go off in different directions to get the shopping we need and I shouted ' do u need fanny pads'. I didn't mean it to come out the way it did lol Everyone just turned and looked at me then at her....oops

and the second was when she was standing at the fresh fish counter with two other women and I walked past and said 'oooh u need to close ur legs'....she just looked at me and walked off and the other two women said ' what a vile man' lol.

Are you trying out some new comedy material? Because the fish stall joke is as old as the hills, and surely only prepubescent boys refer to sanitary protection as fanny pads? Derogatory comments about females won't get you an audience these days, try witty social commentary instead.
  • shhhhhshhhhh Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs some new material.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I snuck up behind a gf and picked her up and spun her around, but in the process accidentally cracked 2 of her ribs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When you say she walked off; did she ever come back?
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a partner thing but I was at a market with my dad and sister when my dad, who had a very loud voice, shouted across a couple of stalls to my sister that they had a good deal on Tena Lady products.