The Love Triangle ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
Forum Member
✭✭
Why have we not seen Dexter all over Charlie since Callum left ? it makes me think it was just to get under Callums skin.

Comments

• avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wasn't exactly all over Charlie when Callum was there. However they were seen walking around the garden hand in hand during last nights highlight and today:

10.37am: Dexter and Charlie are showering in the garden. Very cosy. #bbuklive

11.04am: Dexter is trying Charlie's jumper on for size. #bbuklive

Just to update you Dexter is currently still wearing Charlie's jumper.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Soppymum wrote: »
    Why have we not seen Dexter all over Charlie since Callum left ? it makes me think it was just to get under Callums skin.

I don't think Callum had anything to with it. Dexter, for whatever reason, just wanted to get a showmance going with Charlie.

When he finally accepted it wasn't happening, he backed off.

The "love triangle" aspect was all BB's invention.
  • devizesddevizesd Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

agree

he doesn't seem to haven't even looked at Charlie since Callum left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    devizesd wrote: »
    agree

he doesn't seem to haven't even looked at Charlie since Callum left.

See my post above!:cool:
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah I was thinking that , he doesn't seem interested anymore .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wasn't exactly all over Charlie when Callum was there. However they were seen walking around the garden hand in hand during last nights highlight and today:

10.37am: Dexter and Charlie are showering in the garden. Very cosy. #bbuklive

11.04am: Dexter is trying Charlie's jumper on for size. #bbuklive

Just to update you Dexter is currently still wearing Charlie's jumper.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    He backed off Charlie a week before Callum left, possibly even before that. Unlike Callum he respected what Charlie had to say about the situation (although I don't believe she wanted it to end personally). He knew he was being played.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1.54am: We'll leave #Chexter chatting in the bedroom but we'll be back first thing. Sleep well #BBfans and HMs! Night! #bbuklivefeed

5.00pm: Dexter and Charlie are promenading around the garden, arm in arm. Old fashioned romancing. #bbuklive #Chexter

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/363693646048022528/photo/1

All AFTER Callum's departure on Friday!
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    He backed off Charlie a week before Callum left, possibly even before that. Unlike Callum he respected what Charlie had to say about the situation (although I don't believe she wanted it to end personally). He knew he was being played.

Like he 'tried' to play Hazel in the first week, by repeatedly telling her he had a 'real connection' with her, until Hazel told him to get a grip. Then onto Charlie.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind, she's cuddled up with Sam this afternoon

https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/364387097110528002/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    Like he 'tried' to play Hazel in the first week, by repeatedly telling her he had a 'real connection' with her, until Hazel told him to get a grip. Then onto Charlie.

That's not how it went down but then you know that.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    pepipop wrote: »

Not sure that's an accurate retelling of events, but are people not allowed to fancy more than one person over the course of two months?

As has been mentioned many times, no doubt, Aaron from BB11 took an initial shine to Louise, got off with Maisy and then shacked up with Faye - who is still his girlfriend two years later.
  • JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sams his new competition for Charles.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    That's not how it went down but then you know that.:rolleyes:

Please enlighten me then, that's what I saw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1.54am: We'll leave #Chexter chatting in the bedroom but we'll be back first thing. Sleep well #BBfans and HMs! Night! #bbuklivefeed

5.00pm: Dexter and Charlie are promenading around the garden, arm in arm. Old fashioned romancing. #bbuklive #Chexter

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/363693646048022528/photo/1

All AFTER Callum's departure on Friday!

Thanks for your posts but please don't waste anymore time looking for tweets, he hasn't been as full on as he was when Callum was there and that was my point. He knows what will be in the papers and a love Triangle will.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your posts but please don't waste anymore time looking for tweets, he hasn't been as full on as he was when Callum was there and that was my point. He knows what will be in the papers and a love Triangle will.

Not to worry I wasn't going to post any more tweets but there are more.;)

If you think Dexter was full on when Callum was there then what the hell was Callum when he was in the house?:eek:

I know very well you hate Dexter but seriously I think you should a get a grip of it. There isn't and never was a love triangle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to worry I wasn't going to post any more tweets but there are more.;)

If you think Dexter was full on when Callum was there then what the hell was Callum when he was in the house?:eek:

I know very well you hate Dexter but seriously I think you should a get a grip of it. There isn't and never was a love triangle.

1...I haven't said once that Callums wasn't full on...
    2...I have NEVER said I hate any HM.

Please just go away and try to *iss someone else off because your boring me now, I tried to be nice and thank you for hunting for tweets and that was your reply hummmm :rolleyes:
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But he was never full on to begin with, he's not a touchy feely person he rarely initiates physical contact with any of the HMs.
    It was one of the reasons Charlie was surprised when he told her how he felt because she hasn't seen the 'signs'

He also spoke to Sophie on the LF they night Hazel and Charlie argued. The jist of the conversation was he was backing off because he didnt want to make her feel awkward around him.
    That he had maybe misread the signals from her because he noticed she likes the attention from guys and purposefully didnt shut them down because she enjoys it.

But since Callum has gone it seems they are getting closer again it just seems BB aren't showing it on the HL because it doesn't fit with current storylines.