Options

Who is paid what ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Collins got 40k supposedly and said she would give it to starving children, I have asked her and itv who was the charity but to date no reply. So look into that how you see fit. I mean she was honest as the driven snow in the jungle wasn't she, o and I'm not doing any tv work till the New Year.

Probably because it's got absolutely nothing to do with you.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why hasn't it. She has made a public statement on national tv that she is giving her money to charity in the hope it changes her opinion of what we think of her. By your comment your not her are you by any chance. Little bit close to the truth or are you just a Troll idiot who likes to provoke people . I must admit your comment does have a Towie feel about it. Made me laugh though.
  • Options
    TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly!
    Why hasn't it. She has made a public statement on national tv that she is giving her money to charity in the hope it changes her opinion of what we think of her. By your comment your not her are you by any chance. Little bit close to the truth or are you just a Troll idiot who likes to provoke people . I must admit your comment does have a Towie feel about it. Made me laugh though.
    It's not like she's donating tax payers' money, she's donating her own private income. What she does or does not do with it is quite frankly none of your business!!

As for claiming Eyeball is provoking people, that's rich considering you've just claimed they're a 'troll idiot' and their comment has a 'TOWIE' feel to it. I imagining you're laughing because you've not fully understood the point being made.

Bless.
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Announcing something means that it's no longer private business. If it's become private since then, perhaps there's a charity that doesn't want any publicity, although that would be very unusual indeed.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    It's not like she's donating tax payers' money, she's donating her own private income. What she does or does not do with it is quite frankly none of your business!!
    As its her own private income - then why publicly announce that she was donating to charity?

The only reason I could think of is because she wants to make herself look like a saint! Having said that - she was suffering from the after-effects of malaria so perhaps she can be forgiven!!!:D:D
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard Gemma was paid her amount in the form of pies.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cats_Eyes wrote: »
    What difference does it make ? - it's your choice to watch it or otherwise.

It wasn't about me griping about the amount they were paid,I was just wondering if the way the contestants played the game had a bearing on the amount they had been paid

It would be interesting to compare what each was paid to compare it against what they gave to the programme

Personally they should all have been paid say 50K as a standard fee then an additional fee depending on where they finished
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently the Australian government take a whack and also the production company take a percentage of the contestants future earnings for 6m months

For the rest of their lives then :o:o
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Collins got 40k supposedly and said she would give it to starving children, I have asked her and itv who was the charity but to date no reply. So look into that how you see fit. I mean she was honest as the driven snow in the jungle wasn't she, o and I'm not doing any tv work till the New Year.
    I wonder if the children are called Krispy, Kreme, Dunkin, Donut, Pukka, Kipling... etc?
    SULLA wrote: »
    For the rest of their lives then :o:o
    :D
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly!

As for claiming Eyeball is provoking people, that's rich considering you've just claimed they're a 'troll idiot' and their comment has a 'TOWIE' feel to it. I imagining you're laughing because you've not fully understood the point being made.

Bless.

Calm down son
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Exactly!

Bless.

Sorry but you're just not right. It has everything to do with the viewer as she made it publically. So really, if it's said to influence opinion, we have every right to be influenced by it!
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Bullard just said on Sunday Brunch he was the lowest paid & got £25k