Anyone else like Jade?

124»

Comments

• Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    Yeah I admit it was OTT. I get myself all worked up when a HM pisses me off and just let loose on my keyboard which is what I done last night (my post doesn't even make sense it's just all my feelings towards her pushed into a couple of sentences). I do think she's a bitch although I shouldn't have used the word horrible and I did think her comment about Adjoa being booed was really nasty. I don't think it's nice to laugh at that and yes I do see that I'm being hypocritical after what I said about Jade :blush:

I think from now on I'll wait half an hour after the show to look at any of the threads on here just to ensure I'm in a calmer state :D I realise I've came across a bit psychotic in my post lol I'm just glad I didn't post in any Harriet threads :o

:D:D

I love your good grace ;-)

I often have to wait a while before I can post on here as well. :D
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all cool Rachael..;-) well, Ihave to restrain myself about Cor Blimey Harriet>:(>:( I'd get a ban if I was to give free reign to what I really think...

Haha keep calm it's only a gameshow. That's my motto from now.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    Haha keep calm it's only a gameshow. That's my motto from now.

;-)xx
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    :D:D

I love your good grace ;-)

I often have to wait a while before I can post on here as well. :D
    :D Yeah I'm banning myself for half an hour after the show finishes :D
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's becoming my Fav house mate right now, can forgive her for being confident in her own looks, this is an attitude pushed in the media and pop songs all the time, its part of her generation. Beyond this, she is the most interesting housemate right now imo, she's also being edited as the villain by BB with the snug Eileen on her back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's becoming my Fav house mate right now, can forgive her for being confident in her own looks, this is an attitude pushed in the media and pop songs all the time, its part of her generation. Beyond this, she is the most interesting housemate right now imo, she's also being edited as the villain by BB with the snug Eileen on her back.

Fab post Stig..;-)
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I agree with this. I find her interesting as a HM. She brings drama, she seems to wind up some of the other HMs without trying too hard, and I think she has many facets to her which makes her quite compelling viewing. She seems to be a completely different person when she is with Nick to,when she is with some of the others so i think she has barriers up that only come down for certain people.

I see that she and Nick have decided to take a step back from each other which is a good thing I terms of survival in the house as we have seen historically close couples don't generally fair that well, especially the girl half of the couple. However he seems to be the only one who can bring down those barriers so in that respect it's a shame.

I hope she doesn't go this week. I would prefer to lose someone less interesting such as the twins or Harriet or Danny.

It's the HMs that she is winding up that I am not particularly keen on, so that helps with me cutting her some slack I suppose. The twins, Harriet and Eileen all whine and/or insist strongly far too much for my liking. Eileen's third eye is embarrassing, Harriet's 'darn to erf gal' act is wearing and the twins are both bolshie because they have instant back up.

She can irk that lot forever more for me.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kewpee wrote: »
    It's the HMs that she is winding up that I am not particularly keen on, so that helps with me cutting her some slack I suppose. The twins, Harriet and Eileen all whine and/or insist strongly far too much for my liking. Eileen's third eye is embarrassing, Harriet's 'darn to erf gal' act is wearing and the twins are both bolshie because they have instant back up.

She can irk that lot forever more for me.:D

That's why she has to stay in, at least she's doing something and rattling a few boring cages:)
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a bit marmite for me
    I would be shocked if she was still in the house by at least week 4/5 though
  • Options
    kafka_..kafka_.. Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    no and i'm tired of BB showing her and nasty nick almost whole episode, they get too much airtime
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fab post Stig..;-)

Well thank you :D It must be my annual okish post, it really doesn't get any better than annual
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i dont think ive ever known a housemate laughing at a fellow housemate being booed before. drunk or not, it said a lot about her lack of empathy, so much for her beautiful soul eh?

It made me wonder if she really hated Adjoa or if she's just this callous all the time. Either way, I can't wait for this delusional, self-absorbed HM to go.