Options

KMaddock- Twitter Rant

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
Forum Member
✭✭
Wonder why we got shut down? I always get the impression that when addressing her qestioners as 'sweetpea' etc, Ms KM is resorting to the old defensive trick of being somewhat patronising. We on DS aren't as easily bowled over as dollychops / lambkin / sweetiepie etc on other sites

Comments

• Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    Wonder why we got shut down? I always get the impression that when addressing her qestioners as 'sweetpea' etc, Ms KM is resorting to the old defensive trick of being somewhat patronising. We on DS aren't as easily bowled over as dollychops / lambkin / sweetiepie etc on other sites

Jack Duckorth always had some nice sayings for Vera - Little swampduck springs to mind:D

Yet another pa thread closed :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »

It was probably the slanderous/ libelous accusations that they don't pick up on 'twitter' maybe :confused:
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GRRRR:mad:.....by the time I spotted her and tried to post it was shut down.:cry: And why? She is so repetitive it's like she was reading from a script...............and yet she still managed to trip herself up............sweetpea,honeybun,sweetcheeks,babbycakes.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have just read through that other thread and i personally am disgusted now at what is going on-i have lost most of what is going on with KMADS anyway,but i've stopped following her and want no part of it,i may not like PA or CAN but i do not like what i think is going on with mentioning children,for the first time i will say well said to most of the posts on there as a Mother myself i can think of better things to chat on twitter about,:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i have just read through that other thread and i personally am disgusted now at what is going on-i have lost most of what is going on with KMADS anyway,but i've stopped following her and want no part of it,i may not like PA or CAN but i do not like what i think is going on with mentioning children,for the first time i will say well said to most of the posts on there as a Mother myself i can think of better things to chat on twitter about,:cry:
    I so agree ella.......i was going to post to her that she seems to have no problem putting childrens' personal issues on an open forum,but yet she hides her own personal details . SHE IS A GUTLESS COWARD.....end of.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I admire you for that. The line has really been crossed with those dredful smears on CAN and the Andres.

I think he/she came on DS to do another PR job and found that we are a tough audience. I do feel that when the chips are down, as they will be, she/he will absolve themselves of all blame and she will blame her followers.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say the replies she got on the other thread were hilarious.She made a mistake spouting her shyte on here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this twit still tweeting? She's really starting to believe her own hype, isn't she? Vile woman ought to go and get a life and leave others alone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say guys .....BIG WELL DONE to all the posters who challenged her and nailed her good and proper today.......you all did a sterling job.....she is so full of bullshine !
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted them to explain their response to my one post on here for ages...your'e wrong again, Val!? ;)

Reminds me of someone other than KMaddock...why was I wrong again, I had not posted for a while here at DS (been away), so why state that? Rather familiar in their response too "Val"...mmmmmm ;)...not long after that the thread got closed...did someone (KM/???) self report? :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I must say guys .....BIG WELL DONE to all the posters who challenged her and nailed her good and proper today.......you all did a sterling job.....she is so full of bullshine !

Ditto. Just read the posts. I didn't realise she came here and polluted DS with her BS. :eek: Nasty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    I wanted them to explain their response to my one post on here for ages...your'e wrong again, Val!? ;)

Reminds me of someone other than KMaddock...why was I wrong again, I had not posted for a while here at DS (been away), so why state that? Rather familiar in their response too "Val"...mmmmmm ;)...not long after that the thread got closed...did someone (KM/???) self report? :cool:

I had wondered if the KM posting here was not the "real" twitter KM. It took you to come back from hols and flush them out :D

I read their response and presumed they had been reading the boards for a while. Maybe you've got a fan or stalker!:eek:
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »

Yes, very weird that . He/ She seemed to 'know' you Valdery ;)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm. Interesting. I too got the distinct impression of someone very familiar with the DS showbiz forum and the PA/CAN related threads in particular. Either MadK has been building DS thread-reading time into her busy day or....

Well, I'll let someone else finish off that sentence. ;)

ETA: Didn't she ask what DS was on her twitter at one point? She seemed to know exactly what it was today. Quick learner, that MadK. Or.... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I have to say the replies she got on the other thread were hilarious.She made a mistake spouting her shyte on here.

Agree ^^

As to her assertion that there were 'two children', she well and truly hoist herself by her own petard [as the old saying goes]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I had wondered if the KM posting here was not the "real" twitter KM. It took you to come back from hols and flush them out :D

I read their response and presumed they had been reading the boards for a while. Maybe you've got a fan or stalker!:eek:

Stalker more like, made a few of them along the way. :eek: At least it keeps them from bothering/hating some other unknown to them person who is using an innocuous id on the internet! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Hmmm. Interesting. I too got the distinct impression of someone very familiar with the DS showbiz forum and the PA/CAN related threads in particular. Either MadK has been building DS thread-reading time into her busy day or....

Not if we want to keep this thread open lexi! ;):D

By the way, KMad hasn't followed us here, has she? Mmmmm wonder why? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I have said on Twitter, I wish the whole sick saga would just come to an end, I think people who got caught up with the drama of it all have seen the light and it'll now die down of its own accord.
    Frankly I now couldn't careless what KM,CP PA MA or Uncle Tom Cobbly an all does one bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

ETA: Didn't she ask what DS was on her twitter at one point? She seemed to know exactly what it was today. Quick learner, that MadK. Or.... :D

And when asked about DS she sneered that she "wouldn't know how to join it ".................which I pointed out back then was really odd for someone so apparently computer savvy. Looks like she managed it though huh?;) A big cheer for clever madk .....HOORAY !!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope this sees her/him off to where he/she belongs...somewhere dark and nasty. :eek:
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I have said on Twitter, I wish the whole sick saga would just come to an end, I think people who got caught up with the drama of it all have seen the light and it'll now die down of its own accord.
    Frankly I now couldn't careless what KM,CP PA MA or Uncle Tom Cobbly an all does one bit.

thats how i feel Christamasbabby hun! lets get back to twitter and start chatting about CBB or such like -Darren Lyon's abs need a thread all to themselves!:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats how i feel Christamasbabby hun! lets get back to twitter and start chatting about CBB or such like -Darren Lyon's abs need a thread all to themselves!:eek::eek:

it sure does need a thread:eek: i thought someone had drawn on him when I saw a link on a website...but he paid for it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice KM hasn't tweeted anything that refers to her trolling DS (clearly doesn't want her minions to see her get owned) as requested. I don't believe that was even her/him/it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess something frightened KMad off then. :D Maybe he/she didn't like the fact he/she could not put any pics up here at DS. :D By the way did anyone see that pic of her on Twitter with some initials wrote across her chest/breasts? Well weird that one, just like Mr Paps "paps"? I wonder if they can do that for the buttocks...:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice KM hasn't tweeted anything that refers to her trolling DS (clearly doesn't want her minions to see her get owned) as requested. I don't believe that was even her/him/it.

I think like Twitter, we don't know and never will...and really after all this time...who gives a damn?

Well, as they say, me names Goff and I'm>>>>>>>
This discussion has been closed.