KMaddock- Twitter Rant

1141516171820»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    @ossiethepup - if it helps at all, agree with you on all counts. A pointless exercise that is achieving nothing other than giving people here the false impression that they are achieving something useful. I reiterate the point I made earlier - I am quite sure it's being dealt with behind the scenes by the people at the centre of it and believe that they would feel the less attention it gets, the better. What I really don't understand is why those who want to spend their time engaging with trolls - their business and perogative of course - feel the need to report back on it here? Unless it's for personal glory and/or some misplaced idea that Peter Andre will be grateful? I understand the need to not let the troll get away with what she's saying, I really do, but she's a troll! You're trying to reason with a troll. Scoring points over a troll are worthless points.

What's most gobsmacking is the notion that continuing to question KMad has some logical purpose - ie. the idea that she cares a hoot about providing proof of anything. She's not in the business of proof-provision, she's in the business of trolling. And if this thread is anything to go by, she's damn good at it.

Oh well. *shrugs*

Gave up in the end, gone back to lurking :o Totally agree with you though, Do not feed the MAD troll! :(
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ossiethepup - if it helps at all, agree with you on all counts. A pointless exercise that is achieving nothing other than giving people here the false impression that they are achieving something useful. I reiterate the point I made earlier - I am quite sure it's being dealt with behind the scenes by the people at the centre of it and believe that they would feel the less attention it gets, the better. What I really don't understand is why those who want to spend their time engaging with trolls - their business and perogative of course - feel the need to report back on it here? Unless it's for personal glory and/or some misplaced idea that Peter Andre will be grateful? I understand the need to not let the troll get away with what she's saying, I really do, but she's a troll! You're trying to reason with a troll. Scoring points over a troll are worthless points.

What's most gobsmacking is the notion that continuing to question KMad has some logical purpose - ie. the idea that she cares a hoot about providing proof of anything. She's not in the business of proof-provision, she's in the business of trolling. And if this thread is anything to go by, she's damn good at it.

Oh well. *shrugs*
    tara27 wrote: »
    That is very harsh and unfair. Claire has crossed swords with KM from early on and has only mentioned it on here (as far as I can see) by way of letting those of us interested know what was going on. I for one appreciate that.
    I very much doubt Peter Andre knows or cares about DS threads for OR against him. It is simply our personal choice to debate the situation.
    The irony is that the people saying to starve KM of oxygen are adding to her oxygen supply by posting on this thread.

The irony is also that this thread is "KMaddock twitter rant" which is why I assume people feel the need to report/post about it here! :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really surprised that people can't see the wind-up nature of the KMad supporters' posts - all that 'you are so brilliant, that's shown them' crap - pure wind-up. But it's being taken seriously here.

For what it's worth, if I were PA, I'd be very annoyed that infantile trolling on twitter (in which dubious claims are being made about me) is being given another far more widely read platform here on DS. I'm sure he and CAN would prefer it not to be given any more oxygen. No offence to Claire33 but I don't understand what it is you think this is achieving? With respect, I can't see anything other than suceeding in prolonging KMad's trolling. But JMO.

I don't care a hoot about PA or CAN in general but, from a human perspective, I know if it were me and my family, I'd want all oxygen cut off.

Here here Lexi.
    Gave up in the end, gone back to lurking :o Totally agree with you though, Do not feed the MAD troll! :(

Don't lurk Ossie I agreed with the points you were trying to make earlier... they were very sane.

I have no doubt that PA/MA/CP are taking legal steps to deal with KMad (I am nicking Lexi's appropriate abbreviation) all anyone who is interacting with the barking troll is doing is keeping this whole mess in the foreground instead of letting it die a death.

I mean lets face it there are some very interesting conspiracy theories out there.... CP master controller of the media.... mwahahahaha...... PA/MA brothers in infamy roflmao.... they don't even register as competition.
This discussion has been closed.