Things that make you go Bleurghh.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have been sat at work when a call came through from a customer wanting a photograph of a particular item.

Now we have exhibited this item quite recently and I knew there was a photograph stored under the name of the place the exhibition was at.

I did a desk top search of the place name and a few different images were returned. I started going through the images to find the right photo, only to find there was a mans naked groin, the next image was a mans todger, the next image was a close up of the end, the next image I am too naive to even know what it was and the image after that was a mans todger raised and ready for action.

Obviously nothing to do with me but I was concerned my computer had been hacked and even more concerned my boss would come across them and I could risk my job.

I scrolled to the next image only to find there was my boss, lied on the bed pulling a funny face in the saem room as the todger pics!!

I can only assume he was sending some naughty pics to his wife whilst he was away and instead of putting work related pics on the computer he has accidentally put the whole lot on ( I hope so anyway)

I can not look at him in the same light, it was all a bit bleurggghhh

Anything bleurrggghh happened to you guys.

Comments