Options

Keely Shaye Smith in a Bikini

ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,299
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://justjared.buzznet.com/tags/keely-shaye-smith/

This woman has been slated on other sites for wearing a bikini, what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    http://justjared.buzznet.com/tags/keely-shaye-smith/

This woman has been slated on other sites for wearing a bikini, what do you think?

Of course they have to pic that makes her look her fattest.

This one she looks much better. Good on her, I say, she looks alright. She's big but she's still got a good shape to her.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ewww, not a pretty sight.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's happy, he's happy, good luck to them. Yes, she is very large but the woman is shagging Pierce Brosnan so as Ali G would say: 'Respec':D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's happy, he's happy, good luck to them. Yes, she is very large but the woman is shagging Pierce Brosnan so as Ali G would say: 'Respec':D

Absolutely!!!!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen her in real life, admittedly not in a bikini.... and yes, she's a little on the large side but she had the most beautiful skin and looked as happy as larry.
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for her seeing these pics. No amount of eating could bring about this result. Further proof positive that food intake does not equal weight. One day soon science will prove, and the diet industry will be up the swannee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for her seeing these pics. No amount of eating could bring about this result. Further proof positive that food intake does not equal weight. One day soon science will prove, and the diet industry will be up the swannee.

What do you mean about food intake not equaling weight? :confused:
  • Options
    ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 26,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh :confused:
  • Options
    TheDemiurgeTheDemiurge Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean about food intake not equaling weight? :confused:

For the longest time I was overweight, despite not eating (i) wheat, (ii) sugar; (iii) when I wasn't hungry; (iv) fats; (v) alcohol.

Only prescribed drugs fixed it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the longest time I was overweight, despite not eating (i) wheat, (ii) sugar; (iii) when I wasn't hungry; (iv) fats; (v) alcohol.

Only prescribed drugs fixed it.

Blimey, thought you were being sarcastic to be honest :o

May I ask what prescribed drug worked for you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen her in real life, admittedly not in a bikini.... and yes, she's a little on the large side but she had the most beautiful skin and looked as happy as larry.

A little on the large side? She's obese. It's not attractive, and it's not healthy.

She definately shouldnt be wearing a bikini. I hate when fat people feel the need to show skin. It's gross.

Keely needs to get on a healthy diet and exercise. She is not doing her body any good by being obese. There is no reason for obesity. It's because of lack of self control and laziness.
  • Options
    LoubeeLoubee Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A little on the large side? She's obese. It's not attractive, and it's not healthy.

She definately shouldnt be wearing a bikini. I hate when fat people feel the need to show skin. It's gross.
    Keely needs to get on a healthy diet and exercise. She is not doing her body any good by being obese. There is no reason for obesity. It's because of lack of self control and laziness.

Yes, I agree, it's right up there with famine and poverty that is! :rolleyes:

Honestly, what's the problem here? Happy, middle-aged woman goes on private holiday and is papped in bikini. Has it changed my perception of life? No. Has it changed my opinion of her? Holidaying as an enjoyable and relaxing past-time? No.

If she'd gone out in nothing but a pair of leg-warmers I don't see the problem. It's her life, she seems happy enough, she keeps herself to herself and I simply think she looks like she's having a good holiday. Hope that's the case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone care about what bikini Pierce Brosnan's wife is wearing?

21st Century media :(
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    So she's a bit overweight,but she's married to a hollywoood hunk,and by all accounts.very happy together..How many of the ultra slim jims on here,can say that lol.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, she's obviously put on the pounds over the years, but once again the media see fit in pulling somebody apart for being on holiday and wearing a bikini. :yawn:
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    If Pierce thinks she looks OK, who are the press to say otherwise? He's developing a bit of a paunch himself, but hey ho! nobody's supposed to comment on that because he's a man.
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    She's beautiful.
  • Options
    jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok she is overweight whats that got to do with anyone else??
    Why the need to put it in the papers.
    Is this news?? :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    ayrshiremanayrshireman Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    She was stunning when Pierce first 'showed' her off in public....
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This isn't even news. It's only because of who she is married to.
  • Options
    Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she cant be no bigger than a size 10, I'd hardly call her fat :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lush_Lola wrote: »

With respect, she is MUCH bigger than a size 10 - a size 16/18 more likely. As I said before though - who cares? She's happy, he's happy, is the fact that she's a larger lady wearing a bikini actually newsworthy:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on her, she seems really happy and enjoying herself. I see no issue.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lush_Lola wrote: »

Ok, I know cameras can add a few pounds but this is just silly! :D
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Good on her, she seems really happy and enjoying herself. I see no issue.

Goodness me. All these overweight contributors here excusing her obvious overweight state.
    My body is not pretty and I would therefore not flaunt it, accordingly.
    Some people have no shame, have they?