Options

Sexless relationship

Comments

• Options
    alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raquelos it may be worth reading the rest of the thread!
  • Options
    PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Northcroft wrote: »
    6 years

Being brutally honest she was just somewhere to stay, I'd seek out girls all the time and sleep with them
    Online mostly, occasionally pubs or clubs

I see that a lot of your time you seek out girls on line, when you say that you have no trouble with women falling over you when you have been out. I am thinking that this is your turn on. This being another way for you to get your kicks by coming on here. If you had so many affairs with your ex partners and now you are with someone who won't have sex, doesn't bathe, slobs around in clothes that she sleeps in, spends all her time on her laptop, moans about so many things, and is happy for you to sleep in a cold spare room. Wow, I can see why you would not cheat on her but you did with the others. How bad were the others FGS?
  • Options
    Hildas HairnetHildas Hairnet Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still reeling at the fact that you can cop off in your lunch break :eek::eek: :D

This thread has gone beyond ridiculous.

You've posted and asked for advice, good advice has been given. You choose to ignore it & stay with the hobo. If that's what you want to do fine, put up or shut up.
  • Options
    NorthcroftNorthcroft Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    The reason I did what I did to ex partners was because I didn't care about them
    I care about my partner
    When you put down the reasons why should I, well I can take your points

I guess I yearn for what should be, or what I wish should be
    My partner and I should be happy together always, we should have a very active sex life, we shouldn't have hurtful arguments
    We have no real stress, yes we have money worries but we certainty aren't alone in that one, we do ok, we eat well, and go out at least once a week, she still bloody smokes ffs

Next week though is doctors time, I'm just worried about side effects of any anti depression stuff the doc gives
    My partner as I've said is emetephobic, she can't have any medicine which has nausea side effects, and she can't take pill formats due to her phobia, it has to be liquid form
    Is there such a thing the doctors have? I had seroxat back in 96 and that had awful awful side effects, I don't know what the modern stuff has

Anyway I ramble, thanks again everyone for advice etc
  • Options
    jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not a partner. Maybe it's really somewhere to stay and you cba to move? I know it's not always easy to find a suitable place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jamtamara wrote: »
    She's not a partner. Maybe it's really somewhere to stay and you cba to move? I know it's not always easy to find a suitable place.

I do call myself the lodger
    It annoys her, but when I get "my house my rules" I don't know what she expects
    I think if I had a
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jamtamara wrote: »

I do call myself the lodger
    It annoys her, but when I get "my house my rules" I don't know what she expects
    I think if I had a place of my own I'd be there already
    This is the problem of being 40 and never had a proper place of my own
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you answer what you love about her now how she is, not how she was or how you wish she would be?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Potkettle wrote: »
    Can you answer what you love about her now how she is, not how she was or how you wish she would be?

She's still kind, and always eager to do stuff for me
    She shows rare glimpses of her passion for me, a look from time to time
    I still find her very sexy, I love her figure and body
    I love how scatty she is, I'm always laughing at her trying to do things in a way that I find amusing

Good question though, as I find it hard to quantify it. If I say "I just do" it seems a cop out answer
  • Options
    Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Potkettle wrote: »
    I see that a lot of your time you seek out girls on line, when you say that you have no trouble with women falling over you when you have been out. I am thinking that this is your turn on. This being another way for you to get your kicks by coming on here. If you had so many affairs with your ex partners and now you are with someone who won't have sex, doesn't bathe, slobs around in clothes that she sleeps in, spends all her time on her laptop, moans about so many things, and is happy for you to sleep in a cold spare room. Wow, I can see why you would not cheat on her but you did with the others. How bad were the others FGS?

This. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,074
    Forum Member
    It's sounding more and more like you're the sort of person who doesn't give affection unless it leads to sex. Maybe she's not into hugs and cuddles because you only ever see it as a green light for sex? If not then you'd sleep with her and put your urges to one side when all she wants is a hug and kiss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's sounding more and more like you're the sort of person who doesn't give affection unless it leads to sex. Maybe she's not into hugs and cuddles because you only ever see it as a green light for sex? If not then you'd sleep with her and put your urges to one side when all she wants is a hug and kiss.

I'm getting this impression too. Guys who think with their sausage and not their head.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi again Sarah
    Well, we are off playing poker tonight at the social club, can't really afford it but ah well only a tenner each
    Hopefully her bloody male mate won't be there, because if I get knocked out and she gets knocked out I don't want to be hanging around
  • Options
    Forum Member

I only have to kiss to get horny then I will want sex
    Maybe my problem, but again, when we first met this was definitely not a problem
    I can't help the feelings I get
  • Options
    NaturalWorrierNaturalWorrier Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Northcroft wrote: »
    Hi again Sarah
    Well, we are off playing poker tonight at the social club, can't really afford it but ah well only a tenner each
    Hopefully her bloody male mate won't be there, because if I get knocked out and she gets knocked out I don't want to be hanging around

So tell her that before you go.

And if you get knocked out and so does she, then go home together.

To turn it around: You & her go to this poker night. She gets knocked out before you, and hangs around waiting for you. You then get knocked out and sit flirting with an attractive lady for the rest of the night, away from your partner. How would she react? She would be livid.

Set expectations now - tell her you want to leave as soon as you both get knocked out - or at least spend the rest of the evening together as a couple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So tell her that before you go.

And if you get knocked out and so does she, then go home together.

To turn it around: You & her go to this poker night. She gets knocked out before you, and hangs around waiting for you. You then get knocked out and sit flirting with an attractive lady for the rest of the night, away from your partner. How would she react? She would be livid.

Set expectations now - tell her you want to leave as soon as you both get knocked out - or at least spend the rest of the evening together as a couple.

Exactly
    I tell her this. My best mate plays and ill hang around with him, but I won't if she comes too and I know she's tired. It's respect for your partner isn't it?
    She won't even come close of her male mates there, ill go to put my arm round her but she'll wriggle away
    Oh I shall have fun tonight one way or the other you can book that
    And you're right, I wish there was more female players as I'd make sure to sit near them and then she could see how it feels
  • Options
    joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You said you she couldn't go the doctors this week as you were working, yet you have been on here all morning:confused: If you are both committed to getting help why didn't you phone the doctors first thing this morning for an on the day appointment? Or why aren't you spending constructive time with her now? Personally I think you are enjoying the attention you are getting from people on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joiji wrote: »
    You said you she couldn't go the doctors this week as you were working, yet you have been on here all morning:confused: If you are both committed to getting help why didn't you phone the doctors first thing this morning for an on the day appointment? Or why aren't you spending constructive time with her now? Personally I think you are enjoying the attention you are getting from people on here.

Or does she really exist?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Sarah.1987 wrote: »
    Does anyone seriously still believe this?

Nope, and I feel sorry for the posters that are giving genuine advice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Nope, and I feel sorry for the posters that are giving genuine advice.

Me too. But his story is starting to come apart now so hopefully people will see that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm at work now, I'm in charge so I can use my phone to type this
    Believe what you will, I certainly wouldn't make this up
  • Options
    Forum Member

I shall be ph
  • Options
    Forum Member

I shall be phoning next week as work seems to have dried up
    I'm certainly not enjoying getting slagged on here lol
    I finish work at around 330 today so ill be spending time with her the
  • Options
    Dawn SunDawn Sun Posts: 1,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wish if this were real that the OP would move out, his partner would improve in no time. Instead he's got her exactly where he wants her. She is clearly ill, dependent on him and he is 'doing all he can' despite how 'terrible and awful and unwashed and lazy and etc etc etc' she is. He gets off on coming on here and telling us what a great guy he is because he 'believes in standing by' his partner, a partner who believes she 'needs' him and that everything will be worse if he goes. I wish I could tell her it'll be a hundred times better without his manipulative behaviour making her feel even worse. Or hopefully one day soon she'll come across this thread and see how he's manipulated people here (earlier in the thread) into feeling sympathy towards him by belittling her.

The OP has some serious issues whether or not he's telling the truth.
  • Options
    chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    but has she had a bath yet?
This discussion has been closed.