freetime services

duffman25duffman25 Posts: 963
Forum Member
✭✭
I have just set up my humex freetime PVR and all I get in the on demand page is BBC iPlayer and ITV player are the rest of the services only in selected parts of the country or do I need to do something to the box.

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffman25 wrote: »
    I have just set up my humex freetime PVR and all I get in the on demand page is BBC iPlayer and ITV player are the rest of the services only in selected parts of the country or do I need to do something to the box.

Which nation postcode did you use at setup ?

Is your box connected to the internet ?

Are you in the UK ?

You should have

BBC iPlayer, itvPLAYER, 4OD, demand 5, YouTube, Curzon Home Cinema, BBC Sport and BBC News
  • duffman25duffman25 Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am in the London area and it is connected to the internet I tried the BBC iPlayer and that works
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am in the London area and it is connected to the internet I tried the BBC iPlayer and that works

You should have the full list. Try rebooting the box.

Which model is it ?
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Are you actually looking at the On Demand menu via the Home menu or are you looking at the On Demand section of the Guide?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried on the main menu and all it shows it 2 channels very weird I don't know is there a fault with some boxes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried on the main menu and all it shows it 2 channels very weird I don't know is there a fault with some boxes

Which box is it ?

HDR1000S, HDR1010S or HB1000S
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hdr1000s it has WiFi dongle plug in to it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hdr1000s it has WiFi dongle plug in to it

It's not an issue I have heard of before.
  • xbob26xbob26 Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Have you got the latest software version on the box?
    The most recent, I believe without looking, is Jan 2014.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea that was the the first thing I looked at I will try a factory reset when back home and if still nothing will phone freesat see what they say
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea that was the the first thing I looked at I will try a factory reset when back home and if still nothing will phone freesat see what they say

I would be contacting the supplier of your box. They are responsible for the warranty.

Is it possible to directly connect your box by a cat5 network cable to your router as a test to eliminate the WiFi link as a problem?

Is the dongle a Humax one or a generic design ?