Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick Hi to all the andrelites..hope all doing well, loving the work keep it up
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    Notice that Judge Rinder is adding viewers at a very good rate in fact performing much better in 'loves his kids 'old slot ( if you'll pardon the expression )than anything they've had at that time for yonks 😄
    Perchance the former DOTY hanging up his overalls a bit faster than he anticipated 😢
    Has sixty second leg sorry makeover reached an early climax ???
    Possibly more wringing of hands and a my SUFF sorry LIFE episode on the way or another album ...awesome mate 😳
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »
    Notice that Judge Rinder is adding viewers at a very good rate in fact performing much better in 'loves his kids 'old slot ( if you'll pardon the expression )than anything they've had at that time for yonks 😄
    Perchance the former DOTY hanging up his overalls a bit faster than he anticipated 😢
    Has sixty second leg sorry makeover reached an early climax ???
    Possibly more wringing of hands and a my SUFF sorry LIFE episode on the way or another album ...awesome mate 😳

Did he only release 1 song from that "its going to be the best I've ever done, rock, pop, soul, big band" album? Surely as he rated it so highly you would think there would be another song released.:confused:

Maybe he is waiting for the next one - must be opera or an instrumental - he has covered everything else!
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Did he only release 1 song from that "its going to be the best I've ever done, rock, pop, soul, big band" album? Surely as he rated it so highly you would think there would be another song released.:confused:

Maybe he is waiting for the next one - must be opera or an instrumental - he has covered everything else!

Gospel, in preparation for his Cheesus movie role.

Speaking of, the pre-production must be very involved as no sign of Cheesus: My Early Suffering on the horizon yet. Must check THR and Variety to see if any news...
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.... sadly no news on Cheesus the Movie :( but as a consolation prize, I bring you other news of great joy: The Face of Fakebake will be appearing shortly on your (small) screens as The Face of Iceland!

http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a591567/peter-andre-announced-as-the-new-face-of-supermarket-iceland.html
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    No.... sadly no news on Cheesus the Movie :( but as a consolation prize, I bring you other news of great joy: The Face of Fakebake will be appearing shortly on your (small) screens as The Face of Iceland!

http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a591567/peter-andre-announced-as-the-new-face-of-supermarket-iceland.html

Well that's it. You know your 'career' has hit the skids when you're forced to promote prawn rings for Iceland in order to earn a buck.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My first thought was Iceland (the country) had followed Malta and adopted him:kitty: Strength to Strength.....
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:cry:
    Well, in that case, seeing as my multi-squillion pound blockbuster about the life of the lovely ex Mrs Andre, starring Danny DeVito and a potato on a stick seems to have hit the skids, I hereby volunteer to write, direct and cast Cheesus the Movie by myself.

I wonder why Iceland chose Tangoman to follow showbiz legends Kezza Katona and Coleen Nolan as the International Ambassador for prawn balls?
    I didn't realise Iceland sold Botox or Ronseal.
    Maybe Tangoman will just be in charge of the cheese department.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Eek!
    But remember see KK's Iceland adverts, they so cheesy, so perfect for PA! But it was family adverts, hope they don't featured PA's kids? :(
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he'd already been the face of Iceland :blush:

Well he does sort of shadow the Katona - so it's a perfect gig for him.

I'm just really f**king annoyed because I like I'm a Celebrity (they sponsor it so he will know doubt feature) and I don't want to see his creepy face all over my Christmasness.

I must admit I do like the way he skillfully praised Iceland while not going as far as to say he'd ever actually shop there :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm just really f**king annoyed because I like I'm a Celebrity (they sponsor it so he will know doubt feature) and I don't want to see his creepy face all over my Christmasness.

I must admit I do like the way he skillfully praised Iceland while not going as far as to say he'd ever actually shop there :D

Cheesy, an unnatural colour, frozen solid and pumped full of preservatives?
    Tangoman sounds like the ideal candidate.

Won't Iceland have to change their tagline to "Dads go to Iceland" in the exDOTY's honour?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Still, as long as he get a couple more million for being a hypocrite, who cares. Can you imagine what his fans would have said had Kp got the gig?

Can you imagine the ad? "Because I love my kids and would die for them, I am happy to be the face of Iceland. I won't feed them that stuff, though, cos Gloria does the cooking for me. Have a prawn ring, mate!"

Also...am I the only one who found it completely hilarious that the only way he managed to get a gig at V fest was with his coffee van and not with his actual day job...love it!

Strength to Strength, Pedah.
    As in, you have a stronghold on the Zlist and won't be going up any time soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still, as long as he get a couple more million for being a hypocrite, who cares. Can you imagine what his fans would have said had Kp got the gig?

Can you imagine the ad? "Because I love my kids and would die for them, I am happy to be the face of Iceland. I won't feed them that stuff, though, cos Gloria does the cooking for me. Have a prawn ring, mate!"

Also...am I the only one who found it completely hilarious that the only way he managed to get a gig at V fest was with his coffee van and not with his actual day job...love it!

Strength to Strength, Pedah.
    As in, you have a stronghold on the Zlist and won't be going up any time soon!

Maybe the abject failure of "my bestest album evah" has finally convinced him to stick to his strengths, and hot beverage salesman was the closest he could get.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the abject failure of "my bestest album evah" has finally convinced him to stick to his strengths, and hot beverage salesman was the closest he could get.

I'm not sure he was even there - you don't want to put people off, do you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure he was even there - you don't want to put people off, do you?

That's a good point.
    I mean, who would want to put something in their mouth after it had been near this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/02/article-2069149-0EFF6E7E00000578-349_468x556.jpg

Bleuuuuurgh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a good point.
    I mean, who would want to put something in their mouth after it had been near this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/02/article-2069149-0EFF6E7E00000578-349_468x556.jpg

Bleuuuuurgh

Perhaps they offer a free alka seltzer for afterwards.:o
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good point.

Bleuuuuurgh

Bleuuuurgghh indeed, but if you can hold on to your evening meals for long enough, check out that pic and put your hand over the right hand side of his face. Check out that absolutely insanely mental looking eye !! :o

I'm going to have to do what I did when Katona's gurning mug was all over the adverts, switch channels for three minutes or mute it and put the kettle on. I doubt I could bear looking at his horribly insincere cheesy face promoting a range that in my opinion he would never dream of eating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If they don't make it soon the only part he will be able to play is Methuselah.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently, our hero has been filming for Surprise Surprise......

Can you imagine? Some poor old dear gets shuffled on, hoping to be reunited with her long lost Son; instead, she gets greeted by Cheesus 'singing' some big band number.

The Man just goes from strength to strength - such a talent - and now - the face of Iceland.

I reckon if he plays his cards right, he could be the face of Cash Converters next year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can you imagine? Some poor old dear gets shuffled on, hoping to be reunited with her long lost Son; instead, she gets greeted by Cheesus 'singing' some big band number.

The Man just goes from strength to strength - such a talent - and now - the face of Iceland.

I reckon if he plays his cards right, he could be the face of Cash Converters next year.

:D:D:D It really makes me laugh when people say he has talent!
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You could be just like me and convert your kids into cash. You CAN do it easily, OK! Each one of your kids could be the (meal)ticket to fame and fortune! *
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    You could be just like me and convert your kids into cash. You CAN do it easily, OK! Each one of your kids could be the (meal)ticket to fame and fortune! *

Naughty:D:D:p
    Forum Member
    Someone obviously didn't like my vision of the duel filming and photographing of the Iceland and Ok advert and photo shoot and it has been removed 😢

Never mind
    I'm sure I won't be the only one taking my Christmas custom elsewhere this year
    Shareholders and bosses take note !!
    Forum Member

Maybe he will be dispatched to Oz to bring said long lost relatives back with him
    Hopefully on a one way ticket ....... 😳

Mind you in the networks endless search to revitalise the schedule I'm surprised nobody has thought of PETES CHRISTMAS PRESENTS !!!!!!
    Now THATS what would be tv hell !!
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »

Believe the African holiday snaps are in this weeks edition
    Can he go any lower ???
This discussion has been closed.