George Galloway

xmodz10xmodz10 Posts: 1,434
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Most of us here think he is a lunatic but he did ask a question which cameron avoided to answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-zicsiOeEM

can anyone answer the question george asked as david cameron wouldn't answer

Comments

• BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't watch. What did he ask?
  • Mark39LondonMark39London Posts: 3,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmodz10 wrote: »
    Most of us here think he is a lunatic

Think....I hope most people know he's a nutjob.

What was the question he asked??
  • xmodz10xmodz10 Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he asked why the goverment on one hand is trying to stop al-qaeda and on the other hand supplying them weapons in syria to al-qaeda
  • CasualCasual Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Cameron's response was out of order. Galloway made a very good point, but the man is a proven liar and has done his own shmoozing of brutal dictators.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he asked why the goverment on one hand is trying to stop al-qaeda and on the other hand supplying them weapons in syria to al-qaeda

Is that true?
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked it when he was Rula Lenska's cat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that true?

who knows, but with cameron trying to not answer the question it might be that he has something to hid
  • DMN1968DMN1968 Posts: 2,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst he does come across as a bit of a nutcase and not everyone's cup of tea, he does stick up for what he believes in even if it is bang out of order for most, and I respect him a lot for this.

If we had more MPs like this across all parties, then parliament would be a lot more effective, rather than just a bunch of yes-men all toadying up to one another.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Pretty sure last week on QT that they said he was on either this week or the next.
    He may be a tit but it's entertaining :D
  • jaceylaceyjaceylacey Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is an obnoxious individual.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

Well thats years of therapy wasted :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DMN1968 wrote: »
    Whilst he does come across as a bit of a nutcase and not everyone's cup of tea, he does stick up for what he believes in even if it is bang out of order for most, and I respect him a lot for this.

If we had more MPs like this across all parties, then parliament would be a lot more effective, rather than just a bunch of yes-men all toadying up to one another.

i got to agree with you on this
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

That was quite possibly one of the most disturbing things ever seen on British TV. :eek::D
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His face when Cameron insulted him.

It was a picture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .........................................................................................
    Don't really understand what was the point George was making...after all it was the UK al-gaeda that voted for him in the first place
  • cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    That was quite possibly one of the most disturbing things ever seen on British TV. :eek::D

I thought that too. Very pervy. Also the robotic bit with him and Pete Burns.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there evidence of this?
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of us here think he is a lunatic but he did ask a question which cameron avoided to answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-zicsiOeEM

can anyone answer the question george asked as david cameron wouldn't answer

I never saw him as a lunatic, I saw an articulate educated man with a great sense of justice and a strong set of morals.
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    DMN1968 wrote: »

Agreed.
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed.

And again.Good Hoops fan as well.Not a bad lad.
    I salute his courage......
  • SilvioDanteSilvioDante Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »
    I never saw him as a lunatic, I saw an articulate educated man with a great sense of justice and a strong set of morals.

"Strong morals"?? He had 2 wives on the go, a toad of the highest order interested only in georgie boy.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I think he was on QT quite recently, he was on Any Questions the other week and was good. Can't remember what he was saying now but it seemed quite sensible at the time compared to the others.
    I quite like him
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I think he was on QT quite recently, he was on Any Questions the other week and was good. Can't remember what he was saying now but it seemed quite sensible at the time compared to the others.
    I quite like him

I thought that he was great on Any Questions and although he sometimes comes across as a bit too confrontational when a softer approach might get a better response, he does often talk sense. Several of the panel admitted to agreeing with him on a couple of points.

He is right about the al-Qaeda arms issue. We spend billions fighting them in Afghanistan and Mali whilst funding them - as rebel fighters - in Syria. It is a repeat of the situation in Afghanistan a few decades ago when we supported and armed the Mujahideen (who became the Taliban) when they were fighting the USSR. Then the tables turned and we ended up at war with those who we had armed in the first place....
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cal4751 wrote: »
    I thought that too. Very pervy. Also the robotic bit with him and Pete Burns.

Best CBB ever - so embarrassingly cringey but brilliant :eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    .........................................................................................
    Don't really understand what was the point George was making...after all it was the UK al-gaeda that voted for him in the first place

Was it?