Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But claiming a woman isn't classy simply because she has had children with more than one partner

angel,madison and Pheonix Are not weird names compared to Apple :D

I didn't actually mean it was the ONLY reason she's not classy.
    But having multiple children by multiple partners does seem to be one of the sticks used to beat KP with, and I was just pointing out that KP isn't the only ex of PA that this applies to.
    I also think that Mel B is a loud-mouthed, ignorant gobsh*te, so she's got that in common with KP aswell.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    No it wasn't actually. That is the way you chose to interpret it!

It's pretty arrogant though to assume you know exactly what someone else meant.:)

But you still haven't refuted this interpretation by offering an alternative to the fact that you think that men act in a certain way because they are influenced by women - therefore they are weaker than women.

I'm still waiting for you to properly explain.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, that wasn't said.

I don't see anyone 'absolving' anyone of their own behaviour but pointing out that we tend to respond like for like and what suited KP and PA is not necessarily going to work/suit another relationship.
    I honestly don't understand the problem here.
    Frankly both he and KP are way to old IMO to carry on the crudeness in public.

Sorry, but the point was made that men tend to behave according to the woman that they are with at the time. The case wasn't reversed - it was explicitly said that men act this way - not that women tend to act according to the men they are with.

This suggests to me that PA is absolved of responsibility for acting like a dog on heat because that's how KP is.

How else can one interpret it:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but the point was made that men tend to behave according to the woman that they are with at the time. The case wasn't reversed - it was explicitly said that men act this way - not that women tend to act according to the men they are with.

This suggests to me that PA is absolved of responsibility for acting like a dog on heat because that's how KP is.

How else can one interpret it:confused::confused:

I also interpreted it the same as you
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SemseiSam
    Im not sure if it's been discussed before .. But I do hope their children are paid ..they will have a nice little nest egg for when they are older

Can I ask you a question..who withdrew permission for Harvey?

Sorry Betty can't remember which thread I read it on but will do some searching and see if I can find it for you.

Agree Pete is responsible for how he behaved when filming with Katie, they were equal participants at the time. My impressions of them are based more on what I've seen/heard about them off-camera as I live in the same area. I've yet to hear a bad report about Pete but experiences of Katie have been more mixed. I can imagine she's a very different person with her friends and family though and that they both have good and bad sides to them. But as Momma has said before (where are you Momma - we miss you!) we like who we like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Don't worry about finding it..I'm not insistent about proof ;)
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Don't worry about finding it..I'm not insistent about proof ;)

Thanks Betty - have tried but it's like finding needle in haystack as there's so many threads about them and who knows if original poster definitely knew the arrangements anyway. I hope they will have something of their own to show from the filming or perhaps they'll earn a mint from a tell-all book later!
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »

I like the bit at the end..... he looks like a chicken at feeding time...... really nice thing to show the kids/grandkids :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D Ive never seen this. I hope Junior decides to be a lawyer or doctor and doesnt follow in dad's footsteps, or this could be him in ten years.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Again, that wasn't said.

I don't see anyone 'absolving' anyone of their own behaviour but pointing out that we tend to respond like for like and what suited KP and PA is not necessarily going to work/suit another relationship.
    I honestly don't understand the problem here.
    Frankly both he and KP are way to old IMO to carry on the crudeness in public.

Thank you. At least someone can see what I was getting at.:)
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was suffering for me, not Andre :(:D

I see the viewing figures have dropped from 1.2m to 850k.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    :D:D Ive never seen this. I hope Junior decides to be a lawyer or doctor and doesnt follow in dad's footsteps, or this could be him in ten years.

He is already teaching Junior how to dance like Jacko.. I remember seeing him showing him Jackos moves in past shows
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am amazed he has the cheek to look embarrassed, when he is still doing the same act 24 years later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am amazed he has the cheek to look embarrassed, when he is still doing the same act 24 years later.

I'd say the most embarrassing thing is HE WON the show..what were the other acts like ;)
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am amazed he has the humility to look embarrassed - oh silly me, faking it as usual!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But you still haven't refuted this interpretation by offering an alternative to the fact that you think that men act in a certain way because they are influenced by women - therefore they are weaker than women.

I'm still waiting for you to properly explain.:)

Im not sure how you came to that conclusion from what I said.:confused:

It has absolutely nothing to do with weakness, it is about respect. Rightly or wrongly and whether people like it or not most men will treat a 'decent' woman with more respect than a 'slutty' woman. That is what I meant!

I didn't and nor would I make any excuses for PA's crude behaviour when he was with KP, I am perfectly aware that he didn't have to behave like that if he really didn't want to, the disgusting behaviour from both of them often made me cringe.

The point I was trying to make was that to him it was acceptable to behave like that with KP because she liked it and encouraged it...whereas he wouldn't behave in such a crude manner with Emily because she isn't like that and wouldn't be comfortable with it.

I hope I have explained myself "properly"enough for you now.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I also interpreted it the same as you

Well..that's a surprise! :D
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i often wonder where peter and katie would be now if they hadnt split
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It has absolutely nothing to do with weakness, it is about respect. Rightly or wrongly and whether people like it or not most men will treat a 'decent' woman with more respect than a 'slutty' woman. That is what I meant!

I didn't and nor would I make any excuses for PA's crude behaviour when he was with KP, I am perfectly aware that he didn't have to behave like that if he really didn't want to, the disgusting behaviour from both of them often made me cringe.

The point I was trying to make was that to him it was acceptable to behave like that with KP because she liked it and encouraged it...whereas he wouldn't behave in such a crude manner with Emily because she isn't like that and wouldn't be comfortable with it.

Surely a 'decent' man would treat every woman with respect! I don't think women should be judged on their sexuality, men certainly aren't, and they definitely shouldn't be treated poorly for what they choose to do or not do with their own bodies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So in a nutshell, PA had no respect for KP because she's 'slutty'. Emily is not 'slutty' so he has respect for her. PA can only act according to the woman that he is in the company of. PA cannot act independently of any women.

So, pretty much what I said then.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    delazarous wrote: »
    Surely a 'decent' man would treat every woman with respect! I don't think women should be judged on their sexuality, men certainly aren't, and they definitely shouldn't be treated poorly for what they choose to do or not do with their own bodies.

In an ideal world..perhaps...

but we don't live in an ideal world..sadly.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »

Exactly
    Now, count to ten while you await the endless pages of "but she asked for it because she's a slapper and he was only doing it because she made him do it" .:rolleyes:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sad for you if you live in a world of men who are not naturally decent enough to treat all people with respect.

The men in my life are not so weak-willed and brainless. I wish the same for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So in a nutshell, PA had no respect for KP because she's 'slutty'. Emily is not 'slutty' so he has respect for her. PA can only act according to the woman that he is in the company of. PA cannot act independently of any women.

So, pretty much what I said then.

:)

Nothing like it...but if it makes you feel better to believe you were right..then keep telling yourself that.:)
This discussion has been closed.