Options

If Ashleigh takes away Helens pass to the final will she Go this Week ???

GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bearing in mind that if Helen doesn't go then Ashleigh with have to spend another week in Helen's company (rather her than me).......

.Or will it be 2 second Stephen......!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would not make any difference as Helen would put both her and Chris up this week but now she can't I think I would take someone like Chris to take it away from Helen lets just hope she puts Steven up and he goes out if I was in there I would say to seven I have decided on you as you want to be with Kim so much that's a valid reason
  • Options
    big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too predictable .. i dont think Ashleigh having the power will affect Helen having the pass
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    Bearing in mind that if Helen doesn't go then Ashleigh with have to spend another week in Helen's company (rather her than me).......

.Or will it be 2 second Stephen......!!!!

Helen's pass wont be taken away imo.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Helen's pass wont be taken away imo.

If they do take it they have to take Marks money too.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    It would not make any difference as Helen would put both her and Chris up this week but now she can't I think I would take someone like Chris to take it away from Helen lets just hope she puts Steven up and he goes out if I was in there I would say to seven I have decided on you as you want to be with Kim so much that's a valid reason

If Helen was allowed to be nominated I think she would get 3 noms at least - Chris, Christopher and Ashleigh - would the public vote her out ahead of smarmy Steven - who knows- depends on who gets edited in a poor light I guess -I would love to see her lose the pass to the final -:D
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    big_erm wrote: »
    Too predictable .. i dont think Ashleigh having the power will affect Helen having the pass

They said the power was "more powerful than ever before" so if that is the case- is the power more powerful than Pauline who gave the free pass to Helen ? I would hate to see Mark lose the £5k
  • Options
    chalkmarkschalkmarks Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »

Or just allow the bailiffs entry to serve the warrant lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why ??????....I don't think so >:(......What Mark's money got to do with Helen (I'm all right Jack).....Pass to the Final .....?????
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And Jale should be re-instated as a housemate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    Why ??????....I don't think so >:(......What Mark's money got to do with Helen (I'm all right Jack)......money .....?????

He was given it same as Helen was given it, both by the same person to take one wouldnt be fair on the other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Jale should be re-instated as a housemate.

Yeah i wouldnt mind that either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was given it same as Helen was given it, both by the same person to take one wouldnt be fair on the other.

sorry i disagree....what happened in the past is nothing to do with what happens now....!!
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Yes she would go the public will jump at any chance to get rid of Helen I imagine people who never normally vote would vote for Helen !
  • Options
    Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If they give Ashleigh a choice, of Hellen's pass, or marks money, it's one or the other, which is fair, and of course Hellen's pass would be Ashleigh's choice, which would also be fair, as all the housemates would be eligible for eviction, which is the way it should be,simples! 🙏
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And the fact that it's not fair would definitely matter on this show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    would the public vote her out ahead of smarmy Steven - who knows- depends on who gets edited in a poor light I guess -I would love to see her lose the pass to the final -:D

:)I think Helen would win against Steven. She's been a far more interesting h/m, and people will probably see her friendship with Ash as genuine compared to Steven's weirdness with Kim.

I'd like to see Steve evicted.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Why - what logical connection is there?

There is no logical reason to go back on decisions already made.

Mark needs his money to pay off the bailiffs who are after him.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh won't be given the power to take away Helen's pass to the final.

If Helen doesn't get to the final (barring her walking or being ejected), then it was never a 'pass' to the final in the first place, and it would make the whole Power Housemate thing meaningless.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Why - what logical connection is there?

There is no logical reason to go back on decisions already made.

Mark needs his money to pay off the bailiffs who are after him.

Well Helen's pass is a decision already made

Pauline gave them both the rewards so if one is taken away later so could the other
  • Options
    xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    this is a good question.
    Vote to evict or save would be the factor i think.

Vote to evict helen may just get the most.
    Vote to save helen would stay & steven would be gone. Helen has a few fans suprisingly more so than steven i think.
    depends how much of his million pounds his mommy uses to vote ;-)
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »

oh but we can dream can't we?
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen was given too much. A pass to the final in which she cannot be nominated should have meant she also could not nominate in return. Its the only thing that would have balanced out to a degree her prize. If no one can put her up and therefore affect her status in the house, she should not be able to put anyone up herself. Its been a farce.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chalkmarks wrote: »
    Or just allow the bailiffs entry to serve the warrant lol

Yess! problem solved for Mark anyway and he's 'ccchhhnot innit for the muuunnnnay' is he?
  • Options
    daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh keeps saying she's desperate to go home. Lets see if she uses her power to try and leave.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Helen was given too much. A pass to the final in which she cannot be nominated should have meant she also could not nominate in return. Its the only thing that would have balanced out to a degree her prize. If no one can put her up and therefore affect her status in the house, she should not be able to put anyone up herself. Its been a farce.

That is very true she should not have been allowed to nominate.