They didn't show Mark outwitted by a rodent

RemmaRemma Posts: 4,132
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Looks like Mark's pitiful psychic abilities over meercats was cut from the show. I can't decide if they were protecting him from his failure or if they're as bored of his mediocre antics as the rest of us.

Comments

• da33431da33431 Posts: 48,747
    Forum Member
    Yes odd, I thought it was mildly amusing and would be shown.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they didn't show Marc pointing his finger and telling Mark to shut up really aggressively. I could be wrong, I was eating at the same time.
  • AnyaJenAnyaJen Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    I think the meerkat would have made the show more enjoyable personally. Just goes to show a meerkat has more intelligence than "Psychic Mark." Although that doesn't take much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure they didn't show Marc pointing his finger and telling Mark to shut up really aggressively. I could be wrong, I was eating at the same time.

Marc and mark?
  • SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it's not a rodent but is related to the mongoose - which is known for sniffing out snakes....
  • AnyaJenAnyaJen Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Apparently it's not a rodent but is related to the mongoose - which is known for sniffing out snakes....

That explains a lot then.
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »

Yeah, but they strangely showed the argument resulting from it which made no sense without showing the actual thing that instigated it.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    They did show it, on Wednesday's show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I think they didn't show the meerkat because in the snippet shown on BOTS the poor thing looked terrified. At first it was trying to get out the way it came in. Frankly if I'd been locked in a room with Mark I suppose I would have been the same.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    I was looking forward to seeing the Meercat......... But then again, I don't like to see animals subjected to the HMs :D
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc and mark?

haha oops! Sorry guys.

I'm sure people knew who I was talking about though :blush: