Edele loses it with Gary vid

erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
Forum Member
✭✭✭
9.15pm: Edele and Gary are having a slight disagreement about her talking too much. And they were all getting on so well #BBUKLive

9.27pm: George and James have waded into the little tiff. We're not even sure what it is about anymore. Neither are the

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-23-edele-loses-it-gary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJgtdcmvMK4&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    What are these people like? Edele is being an utter bitch. And pissed.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope to god that bitch gets her just deserves. If that's not bullying what' is. And as for that little shit George laughing at him. Wh didn't they turn on there buddies who were telling them to shut up. Shithouses the lot of them. And then the wonderful Mr James who Gary was apologising to for there rudeness goes running to his pack of hyenas . I hope to god that clip gets shown.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could be wrong but it sounded to me like Dee was on a wind up, loudly telling Edele and George to be quiet, in fact sarcastically telling them. Gary thought she was being helpful.

Edele should've told Dee to stop winding up, not have it out with Gary>:(
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a silly cow.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I agree with edele here. Everyone doesn' need to sit silently because Gary and James are having a conversation. Edele and George weren't even sitting in the company. If Gary couldn't hear he should have either politely asked them to be a bit quieter or him and James could have gone elsewhere. Gary has no idea how to speak to others. I have no idea why dee was bellowing on Gary's behalf either. She has no right to tell others not to talk.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Edele to win!
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edele gets a bashing on here for politely asking Gary to go inside, as staying outside would antagonise Dee.

Edele gets a bashing on here for retaliating to Gary rudely telling her to be quiet.

Why? :confused::confused::confused:
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why didn't she have ago at the others. Because they don't give her the power she must get from treating a 70 yr old guy like shite.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I agree with edele here. Everyone doesn' need to sit silently because Gary and James are having a conversation. Edele and George weren't even sitting in the company. If Gary couldn't hear he should have either politely asked them to be a bit quieter or him and James could have gone elsewhere. Gary has no idea how to speak to others. I have no idea why dee was bellowing on Gary's behalf either. She has no right to tell others not to talk.

The garden is big enough for those two (edele and her mate) to go and sit and chat somewhere else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    So why didn't she have ago at the others. Because they don't give her the power she must get from treating a 70 yr old guy like shite.

She quite clearly told Dee and James to stop taking the mick, while Gary was taking it all seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The garden is big enough for those two (edele and her mate) to go and sit and chat somewhere else.

Asking them to go to another part of the garden would have been doing what Edele got a bashing on here for the other day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Edele to win!

Not gonna happen, nasty pasty.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    I hope to god that bitch gets her just deserves. If that's not bullying what' is. And as for that little shit George laughing at him. Wh didn't they turn on there buddies who were telling them to shut up. Shithouses the lot of them. And then the wonderful Mr James who Gary was apologising to for there rudeness goes running to his pack of hyenas . I hope to god that clip gets shown.

Oh for heavens sake, nobody lost it for one. It was reasonable discussion with both parties civil. Gary was muttering insults under his breath too, saying being loud was their hobby. Nobody swore or was rude. or even raised their voice.
    Gary is well able to stick up for himself and he is not always right. He said the wrong thing there.Nothing happened there but a storm in teacup. If you want people losing it, watch Helen in the last series.
    That was a mix of alcohol and emotion from the letters, over as quick as it started.
    The hysteria over Gary here is going beyond the pale, noone can open their mouth to him unless they are licking his ass. Its putting people off him, too much emotional investment in a game show.
  • sqvsqv Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    WTF....... Seriously........ what are they putting in the water in the BB house!!!!! It really is getting silly now,. go off at at Gary for the most stupid reasons.... Dee and James were asking Edele and George to talk less loudly and it all turns on Gary. Weird, weird, weird.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Gary to win but Edele is NOT a "bully" for requesting to be spoken to respectfully.

I honestly don't know how people automatically jump on the bully bandwagon after anybody has any kind of disagreement with Gary.

She chose him to receive his letter from home over her buddy George, so she doesn't hate him or want to bully him.

Like I said, he's my favourite in there and a legend, but I would not want to live with him as i fear I would have the same reaction to him as some of the HMs have had.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Gary to win but Edele is NOT a "bully" for requesting to be spoken to respectfully.

I honestly don't know how people automatically jump on the bully bandwagon after anybody has any kind of disagreement with Gary.

Like I said, he's my favourite in there and a legend, but I would not want to live with him as i fear I would have the same reaction to him as some of the HMs have had.

This. Some people on here really are blinkered.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    She quite clearly told Dee and James to stop taking the mick, while Gary was taking it all seriously.

Dee started that, James went along with it and I believe it wasn't for Gary's sake, it was actually taking the piss.

Edele should've just told Dee to piss off as she was talking to George. Gary didn't mention not being able to hear James until Dee said it>:(

George reminds me so much of Winston with his constant laughing at every situation:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but it sounded to me like Dee was on a wind up, loudly telling Edele and George to be quiet, in fact sarcastically telling them. Gary thought she was being helpful.

Edele should've told Dee to stop winding up, not have it out with Gary>:(

She had it out with Gary in civil respectful fashion because he said being loud was their hobby, when it clearly is not from what we have seen. She asked james to stop winding things up.

The Gary sycophancy has gone viral now, its unbearable. He gets his bits out in the kitchen and he is still right.:o
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    This. Some people on here really are blinkered.

It's crazy. I can't believe some of the things people are writing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dee started that, James went along with it and I believe it wasn't for Gary's sake, it was actually taking the piss.

Edele should've just told Dee to piss off as she was talking to George. Gary didn't mention not being able to hear James until Dee said it>:(

George reminds me so much of Winston with his constant laughing at every situation:confused:

Gary did say "talking a lot is your hobby", so let's not pretend it's all Edele/Dee/James' fault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She chose him to receive his letter from home over her buddy George, so she doesn't hate him or want to bully him.

Exactly the Gary thing has become annoying now.
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did Gary and Edele get played into having a disagreement ???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sqv wrote: »
    WTF....... Seriously........ what are they putting in the water in the BB house!!!!! It really is getting silly now,. go off at at Gary for the most stupid reasons.... Dee and James were asking Edele and George to talk less loudly and it all turns on Gary. Weird, weird, weird.

Gary put in his spake and included himself.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree a fair view of the overall picture.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭