Jimmy McGovern = sour grapes??

1235»

Comments

• Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I couldn't resist bumping this thread after reading what Chrissy had to say about The XF. I've honestly been laughing all day about it all day! Normally Mr Carroll's usual response is the same as what he told Gordon Summer which is "why don't you come and be a mentor on the show". Would he said the same thing to Chrissy, who's not even a musician? :D People are entitled to their own like and dislikes, Mr Carroll. He's not even that much of a music genius

Been laughing all day about what someone said about X Factor 4 or more years ago?

Sorry mate but WHOOSH, over my head! I have no idea what you're talking about? :confused:
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    Normally Mr Carroll's usual response is the same as what he told Gordon Summer which is "why don't you come and be a mentor on the show".

Who is Mr Carroll? :confused:
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Who is Mr Carroll? :confused:

Do you think they mean Mr Cowell? Still don't know what the hell this has to do with Who or why the need to resurrect the thread tbh!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He did nick Eccleston back from Who, though, so he's won.
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sting =Gordon Summer
    Simon Carroll

But why should McGovern tell anyone what to do with their career?
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I do see why he might be annoyed, as the BBC has a rich tradition of cutting edge controversial drama yet they prefer to nurture the popularist stuff (well I guess naturally because that pulls in the viewers).
This discussion has been closed.