Plan to kidnap Katie Price revealed (merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could've been awful...imagine if the cameras had gone home and missed it all?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gill4 wrote: »
    Scary stuff...

Suppose there are downsides to being really rich :(

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/116874-russian-gangsters-plot-to-kidnap-katie-price/

LOL "The gang have been reportedly studying photos of Katie in Ibiza..." So just to double check, they are looking out for a women in a dodgy gold suit with her boobies hanging out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    'According to the Daily Star, Russian gangsters are currently planning to snatch the glamour model and hold her to ransom'

This is hilarious ~ as if anyone would pay to get her back. :D
  • Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me laugh when the Star said she'd have a 'ring of 'steel' thrown around her after they alerted her to the threat.

'Alex Reid - The Ring of Steel'. Meh.

:D:D

chastity belt maybe:p:p
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Sem1 wrote: »
    chastity belt maybe:p:p

She wouldn't know the meaning of the word!

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't the NOTW do a similar story about how their undercover reporters had foiled a kidnap plot of the Beckhams - only that turned out to be a load of rubbish as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    One thing is for sure, nobody would pay the ransom.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gill4 wrote: »
    Scary stuff...

Suppose there are downsides to being really rich :(

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/116874-russian-gangsters-plot-to-kidnap-katie-price/

Yeh the downside is, they foiled the bloody plot! :mad:
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drood wrote: »
    I'd pay the ransom if they'd keep her.
    Do you want to start a whip-round? I'll happily contribute if it keeps that orange bint out of the news.

ETA: ****, several hundred other posters got there before me :D Still, great minds think alike, eh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    attempt to garner sympathy ala "Beckham" style...........

Nice try.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Maybe he is going to wear the gimp mask and scare them:eek:

Unless they're ladyboys they have nothing to be scared of, reputedly! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzybird wrote: »
    LOL "The gang have been reportedly studying photos of Katie in Ibiza..." So just to double check, they are looking out for a women in a dodgy gold suit with her boobies hanging out.

As I said on the other site, no self respecting Russian gangster would want to go anywhere near her ... but I'll chip in a quid or two if it keeps the duckbilled platypus out the newspapers
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Good God! The woman is unbelievable.
    Firstly (according to the 'source') we're supposed to feel sympathy for her that her partying has placed her at risk of kidnapping, and then (get this) we're supposed to believe that the Russian mobsters have someone in mind that will actually pay a ransom for her!
    Who's that gonna be then?
    Cos it won't be Pete, it won't be Alex, and it won't be me...
    ...any takers?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's quite a few people who want her to get lost, but who'd kidnap her?
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    There's quite a few people who want her to get lost, but who'd kidnap her?

My question is - Who'd ask for her back?! :p
    Forum Member
    Please don't use the words 'Katie Price' and 'snatch' in the same sentence...
    It turns my stomach :o
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olive Oyl wrote: »
    'According to the Daily Star, Russian gangsters are currently planning to snatch the glamour model and hold her to ransom'

This is hilarious ~ as if anyone would pay to get her back. :D

Plenty would probably pay in order for them to keep her :D
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    A scary story and probably true too as celebs do get threats......just conveniently leaked to the press this time to try and get sympathy.....which she feels she is missing out on at the moment!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzybird wrote: »
    Don't forget the horrendous camel toe she had in that dreadful suit - maybe that's what enticed them to want to kidnap her?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So where do we send donations for keeping her?:D

I'd hazard a guess at Katie Price's management...probably the same people who have made up the whole story. But i'm cynical....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this has to be the most obviously desperate attempt for todays headline i have ever seen. She is now officially lower than a snakes belly.... as if anyone would want to snatch her, they only have to buy her a drink and she will bring herself off for a bacardi breezer...... go dig a hole woman and jump in it, i will gladly fill it in.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her TV show is on next week:eek:
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if they would. I don't believe this story.:p
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think it very strange that this happens just when Pete does his first show back on ITV2. Is she just trying to steal even more headlines!

Who would want to actually pay a ransom for her anyway other than her family of course! Perhaps we should tell them to keep her. She would probably have a field day with them anyway. Shes so man hungry isn't she?