Kym Marsh at it again.......

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Release Me wrote: »
    I've heard it all now! :D

If they were normal peolpe they would have normal jobs. As a actor/actress you can't choose not to be in the spotlight, not in this day and age anyway.
    Half of the stars
    whether they are actors or singer or footballlers manage to keep them selves to them selves
    Unlike Kym who is in the papers every 5 minutes for every little thing
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    God no!!
    I don't like Kym Marsh, her column or any of the crap she spouts about anything

I'm not defending her as such...I just made the point that a) some of the criticisms, particularly the word 'hate' and personal insults are overly harsh and b) while she may spout drivel in New!, its not her choice it ends up in papers and DS and she also may be petty and ungracious but it doesnt mean all of Corrie cast are

Fair enough, I thought :( Now I seem to be painted as a moronic Marshy fan...which Im not
    Okay, maybe a tad moronic but thats it

i dont hate her. i never use the word hate on people i dont know (except antony cotton - thats another story but i do have a right lol)

i just dislike her a lot. to be fair to me i never actually called her names - i just said we have a right to if we wish because she chose to be in the public eye and should expect it

If they were normal peolpe they would have normal jobs. As a actor/actress you can't choose not to be in the spotlight, not in this day and age anyway.

so theyre not normal people who have partners/children and do normal life things?

just cos theyre an actor doesnt mean theyre not normal.
  • Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    i dont hate her. i never use the word hate on people i dont know (except antony cotton - thats another story but i do have a right lol)

i just dislike her a lot. to be fair to me i never actually called her names - i just said we have a right to if we wish because she chose to be in the public eye and should expect it

I know I was speaking generally, I wasnt having a go at you or anything
    you cow :mad:
    ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know I was speaking generally, I wasnt having a go at you or anything
    you cow :mad:
    ;)

i never said you was lol :p
  • Options
    open_endedopen_ended Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No one forced the tart to have her own magazine column.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    open_ended wrote: »
    It's not just her though Antony Cotton, Bruce Jones, Kate Ford, Julie Hesmondhalgh and Jennie McAlpine have all shown ungracious behaviour at awards in the past that you dont' really get from the other soaps. That Julie was up shaking her fist when EE won back in 04.

Yes, but thats about 6 out of 40 to 50 cast members. And I don't think someone shaking her fist really counts, its not like she "slags" it of every week. But I have heard that some EastEnders cast members have been ungrateful at times.

Not defending any of them, just making a point.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    this woman needs to shut her mouth, seriously.

I mean Jamie did not deserve best exit as it was poor imo.

I really cant stand Kym Marsh she is just so annoying.

eastenders deserved all there awards its different when corrie win loads of awards no one says a thing.

the Sooner She is axed from corrie the better.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes always moaning about eastenders-how did they have an unfair advantage?

does she think they done a live episode just to get a british soap award for gods sake!

she doesnt ever shutup but the thing is if she was fired from corrie and eastenders gave her a role she'd snap it up quick as
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but thats about 6 out of 40 to 50 cast members. And I don't think someone shaking her fist really counts, its not like she "slags" it of every week. But I have heard that some EastEnders cast members have been ungrateful at times.

Not defending any of them, just making a point.

I remember EE winning just one award in 2007 and deserverdly so. 2006 was a crap year, and they were all gratious in defeat. I also remember June Brown winning something during the 2003-2006 crap era and in her acceptance speech, she said something like "Some scripts are good, some....not so hot" I remember everyone in the ceremony laughing. It couldn't be more true. :D

I watch the BSA's every year and I have to say there is a visable difference in reactions between the Corrie crowd and EE. With Coronation street, there is always a fair few who have faces liked sucked lemons. I remember the actors who play Roy and Haley leaving the party early and headed straight back to the hotel a few years back because EE won best soap after a particualry bad year. It was a poor undereserved win, agreed, but still, it really is poor sportsmanship. Though I have to say it is a small minority of the cast. We're agreed there. I just don't think it reflects well for the soap or the actors, especially when it's quite a consistant reaction imo.

The Holloaks and E'Dale crowd come across well all the time, win or lose. The only one who let the side down last night was Danny Miller, but no doubt he deserved something for his fantastic portrayal.
  • Options
    MuteBananaMuteBanana Posts: 3,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds very personal to me. People on DS don't even know the women personally so to make that kind of judgment is wrong.

Like you and Lacey Turner?

Practice what you preach.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another thread bashing Kym Marsh... I'm not a fan of hers of anything but it's becoming a bit repetitive now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Yet another thread bashing Kym Marsh... I'm not a fan of hers of anything but it's becoming a bit repetitive now.

its only cos shes in the public eye all the time slagging ee off :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    Sounds very personal to me. People on DS don't even know the women personally so to make that kind of judgment is wrong.

And yet on a recent topic about Lacey Turner...
    I've heard she can be a right little madam at times behind the scenes, and with the vibes she's sending out is there any wonder?

She had a face on her all night long like a bull dog chewing a wasp, not a good look at all.

Do you realise how biased you are?
  • Options
    :Thomas::Thomas: Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I don't understand what is wrong with Kym Marsh. I actually like her. She is not a great actress, but she seems a nice lady.
  • Options
    Chrissy1978ukChrissy1978uk Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Wonder if she will have a moan about Eastenders winning the bafta last night?
  • Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    be sure of it.

we deserved it bah baha bah

stupid idiot that she is.
  • Options
    Chrissy1978ukChrissy1978uk Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    She probably knew that Corrie would lose last night that's why she went to Soccer Aid instead.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like her but lately shes believing her own press a bit too much...

i didnt like her response when asked if there was rivalry between her and suzanne shaw who was starting in emmerdale - someone can correct me if ive got it wrong but i think it was basically her being very patronising about suzanne and the opportunity "gifted" to her as shes not a proper actress (snobby cow) she seems to have forgotten she wasnt either till CORRIE gave her a lifeline. I dont think she actually "acts" that much in corrie.. when she used to bitch out everyone in the storylines and made steve jump thru hoops i firmly believe thats what shes like in real life.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunatley Kym Marsh talks too much, she needs to keep her mouth shut for a while and give her lips and tougne a rest - god ive never heard a soap star chat as much as her.

Im sure we havnt heard the end of it though with Eastenders winning a Bafta im sure were going to hear more from Kym.
    (god help us all):yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kym Marsh has got to be every newspapers wet dream