We lose 2 tonight. Which 2 do you WANT it to be and why?

124»

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katie - Too many chances now and surely if she is bottom 3 tonight, her time has to be up. Out automatically IMO

Cher - There are 17 year olds all over the world who rap for fun and could eat Cher for breakfast. Should be bottom 3 tonight and dangerously close to going after Cheryl's unprofessionalism and desperation yesterday to get people to vote for her
  • apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Rebecca and Cher. If Cher could be out two times i would love it.

To adapt an old joke:

Q. You've got Stalin, Saddam Hussein and Cher Lloyd in front of you and you've only got two bullets in your gun. Who do you shoot?

A. Cher twice.
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie and Cher no contest, I don't think that either of them have an ounce of talent or likeability

Wagner is amazing all round, Rebecca and Mary can sing well but aren't exactly interesting, Matt is a great singer but very unpleasant, and I'm not pushed about the boyband either way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebecca and Mary surprisingly, I just don't think that it would make ANY difference to the show if they weren't there. Katie although is rubbish, I'd rather watch her performance than Mary's or Rebecca's. Cher I dont particularly like, and think she's getting a bit arrogant, BUT she's interesting to watch and the show wouldn't be the same without her (like it isn't without Aiden).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member

1; Mary; pls go tonight
    . Cruise ship stylee and you just don't want to look at the telly when she is on. Sorry, yes I am being looks fascist......the whole point is we like to to look at pleasing things on a Saturday night and Mary doesn't cut it on any level for me or the other dozen who were watching last night in my lounge.........her performances were both talked over.

2; Cher; what was she wearing??? 0-0. She had fans in my household but since 1st audition, she has paled and lost their support. Could be the sneery grunty looks? I don't know...but the multi tracky + pantomine make up was the final nail last night.

Matt steals the show for me...haven't followed an XF before and probably won't again either.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Wagner because he's a joke, and Cher because she expects to win.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher - she has a shocking attitude, is overhyped, is overproduced to the point that you can't hear her vocals over the backing track and I can't see how she can be a good role model for young girls at all.

Mary - just because I'm bored with her now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Cher - she has a shocking attitude, is overhyped, is overproduced to the point that you can't hear her vocals over the backing track and I can't see how she can be a good role model for young girls at all.
    Mary - just because I'm bored with her now.

She's not :D

She reduces her calorie intake to the minimum to keep the skeletal frame (now so bad they padded out her jeans around her pelvis last week) but only takes them into her body via junk food...hence the really bad skin.

The teens in my house loved her and now don't..as she hasn't really developed beyond auditions.

Mary has a severe eating disorder and it is plain to see by her size. That much weight slows you down on every level and is symbolic of other issues.
  • Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie, who will definitely be gone this week, as whenever there has been an irritating 'character' who just can't sing well , they have gone week-6.

Matt, who will be staying . I can't stand his tone, so would want to send him home,but in fairness,in spite of this, I can objectively see that he is a better singer and performer than some of the others.

Mary , who is as good as Matt vocally(and as inconsistent/bad with the 'wrong' material) ,but who's style/genre doesn't appeal to as large a segment of the show's VOTING audience,will likely be going instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie. About 5% of the time she can be good but the other 95% of the time she is rubbish.

Rebecca. She will just bore everyone next week with more dinner jazz. Pointless her being there.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Mary. It's become quite obvious that she doesn't have the X Factor. In normal years she wouldn't have made it past the first few weeks, it's only been the poor competition this year that has allowed her to stay this long.

Wagner. While amusing at times, I think this joke has gone on too long now.
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Katie and Mary/Cher, not bothered which one. Think Cher has great potential as a recording artist but she really is a spoilt brat, running off and crying like that last week, get a grip. She's just really annoying me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner - he was funny the first 2 or weeks, but now he's pushed out Aiden, Paije and (especially) Treyc he's far too much of a joke imo.
    Mary - A - because I hate Louis so want him to lose two B - her rendition of Brass In Pocket was actually worse than Wagner's Creep :eek: at least it was better than his version of ATL!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie - devoid of talent, surfeit of desperation.
    Cher - devoid of talent, surfeit of bad attitude.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    cher and cher

Can't think of anyone else who I need to go
  • H-TempsH-Temps Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Jimmy Hill will be out first tonight, closely followed by Miguel Angel Jiminez. Jimmy can't sing and is clearly disliked by the public. Miguel can't sing and his joke isn't funny anymore.
  • SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Wagner and Katie to go this week.

I have genuinely tried to like Katie, but there's just nothing appealing about her in my opinion. She was good last week, I'll give her that, but most of her performances leave me cold and I've had enough of the "this is the real Katie" nonsense. She has had more than enough chances but I just don't feel that she deserves to stay again this week.

As for Wagner...I think he's an acquired taste. One which I have clearly not acquired. I don't mean with regards to talent, I mean as a novelty act - I don't find him remotely funny. His performances are cringeworthy, in my opinion, and I feel uncomfortable because I'm not sure if he realises just how awful he really is. He reminds me of a bad auditionee who truly thinks they are talented, but have just been set up by the producers to humiliate themselves in public. Maybe I'm reading the situation wrong, but either way I don't think he should stay in after tonight.

Aside from that, I am mostly indifferent to the others. If the above two don't go out, my next choices to leave would be One Direction (I'm not sure how live their performances really are) and Cher (who just doesn't appeal to me personally). I don't care about Mary either way, the only contestants I would definitely like to stay are Matt and Rebecca.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    wagner
    Mary
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Rebecca "I sound exactly the same what ever song I am singing" is my first one out and closely followed by Wagner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie - destroyed Sex on fire.
    Cher - destroyed Girlfriend.
  • H-TempsH-Temps Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    H-Temps wrote: »
    Jimmy Hill will be out first tonight, closely followed by Miguel Angel Jiminez. Jimmy can't sing and is clearly disliked by the public. Miguel can't sing and his joke isn't funny anymore.

Laughing all the way to the bank! :D