The Daily Price.....

Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
Forum Member
✭✭✭
More nonsense from The Plastic One.

She's worried about a missing phone with 'racy' texts.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/10/31/katie-price-panics-at-racy-texts-on-lost-mobile-115875-22676727/

She'll adopt, whether she has her own kids or not (where have we heard that before?)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101030/ten-katie-price-i-ll-adopt-a-child-ea4616c.html

She wants to make a film of her life - sounds familiar?

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2010/10/31/katie-price-reveals-ambition-to-make-film-of-her-life-66331-27572917/

She dedicates her book to Pete - who hasn't moved on either.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3202613/Katie-Price-dedicates-book-to-ex-Peter-Andre.html

Comments

• Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I could find that mobile phone, I could make a fortune selling it to the highest bidder.

Adopting a child, does she even qualify? can't see that happening, you only need to watch her sick tv shows for proof.

Jordan the movie? first of all, old news and who will play the leading role?

And finally, JORDAN STILL LOVES PETE, I smell a divorce coming...
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I wish I could find that mobile phone, I could make a fortune selling it to the highest bidder.

Adopting a child, does she even qualify? can't see that happening, you only need to watch her sick tv shows for proof.

amy from the only way is essex.
  • Jem19876Jem19876 Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All very familiar, but she knows how to push people's buttons so they keep on scouring for stories about her and encouraging everyone else to read, the papers will keep on reporting and pocketing the advertising revenue they get from all the extra clicks and she gets more free publicity.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Ah more of the usual twaddle Ms Price likes to roll out when she wants publicity for some other piece of inane garbage shes going to release.

Has she sold many bright pink KP horse trailers yet? :rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::rolleyes:

Not constructive before anyone calls me on it but just how I feel sums her up
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::rolleyes:

Not constructive before anyone calls me on it but just how I feel sums her up

I can't post the image I would post which sums up what I think about Ms Price. :D
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grappla wrote: »
    I can't post the image I would post which sums up what I think about Ms Price. :D

I can. ;):D
    Forum Member

I have to say that is one of the best pics of Ms Price that I've ever seen :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that is one of the best pics of Ms Price that I've ever seen :D

Luvly innit? ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuck. I wouldn't have liked to have been in that car that day - the smell she is letting free would be enough to make people pass out :eek::eek:

* feels the return of ham sandwich* :eek: :p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

Good luck. Your arm would be swinging around in a deep, dank cavern that would look something like outer space if one were unfortunate enough to get sucked up inside. Your arm would also most likely melt off.

See post 9 to see where the phone went.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Good luck. Your arm would be swinging around in a deep, dank cavern that would look something like outer space if one were unfortunate enough to get sucked up inside. Your arm would also most likely melt off.

See post 9 to see where the phone went.

Plus I'm sure you'd find Lord Lucan and Shergar up there while you were rooting around
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Plus I'm sure you'd find Lord Lucan and Shergar up there while you were rooting around

Yes and about 900 other lost souls screaming in desperation!!!!

"LET ME OUT"!!!! :p:p
    Forum Member
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    Yes and about 900 other lost souls screaming in desperation!!!!

"LET ME OUT"!!!! :p:p

There's mattresses, old boots, Dane's hat, Dwight's football and Gareth's hairgel left up there..........
    And thats only some of it :eek:
    Forum Member
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Maybe thats where the horse trainer lost his phone :eek:

:D:D:D

Nice one :p Although I think whenever Pricey loses anything thats the first place she looks.......

:D
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More misogyny?
    How many male celebs have this much speculation on the size, structure and uses of their sexual organs?
    Forum Member
    notfussy wrote: »
    More misogyny?
    How many male celebs have this much speculation on the size, structure and uses of their sexual organs?

All the males who have slept with Ms Price have had their size, structure, dimensions and sexual prowess discussed and aired in public in her books.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More misogyny?

Ayone, male or female, who carries on the way she does would get the same comments.

If there was a photo of her ex trying to ram a mobile phone up his a*se, he'd get ripped apart.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    More misogyny?

On this forum?

Just about all of them, especially if they were showing their bits and acting as crudely as she did..
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    In today's news, Katie and Alex have had to part with their micro pig

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Katie+Price-35548.html

At least they didn't eat it :)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she`s done this before with dogs she had with PA, she has no time for pets and really should be banned from having them,too much of a responsibility for her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More misogyny?

There was a great one on Alex Reid after he appeared in that gold outfit without so much as a bulge. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

oh for god`s sake,when will she just shut up ????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    oh for god`s sake,when will she just shut up ????

A question that we all ask every day but never get the answer we want :cry:
This discussion has been closed.