Options

The dance acts really are incredible boring...

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I like Addict Initiative, I thought they were nothing like diversity and pretty original. I guess I'm the only one.

Utter PANTS that's what they are - I cannot believe anyone voted for them:cry:
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I liked Diversity, they were new and refreshing, now they are all the same and it is getting boring.
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see anything special about Addict Innitiative and for Simon Cowell to say they are the best dance act since Diversity is a joke! Most of the time they were just waving their arms around and shaking their heads frantically - in fact, it look looked like a riot had broken out on stage. Very much doubt if they will win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I agree that a lot of these groups lack individuality. I liked Diversity but Flawless were definitely better dancers, Diversity did have some good pieces that the audience liked more. 1 of the guys from Flawless is now a singer I see too. This dancer in heels will be interesting :p
  • Options
    SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say Flawless were better dancers than Diversity as that is just one's subjective opinion. I personally think they are equally good dancers but obviously have different styles of dance in which, Diversity's style was much preferred by the voting public.