Options

Where are you all going on your holidays this year?

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
Where are you all going for your summer holidays ? I'm going to Egypt in august .

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never had a holiday and won't be starting any time soon so nowhere.

(you did ask :D)
  • Options
    nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Been to Milan to run the Marathon and then Rome sightseeing. Went to Orkney and toured the islands by push bike. Going to Comrie for a walking/adventure holiday. Going to Pisa (again for a Marathon), Florence and Venice later in the year.
  • Options
    Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,922
    Forum Member
    Lake Como with the family and Cape Verdi in October just me and o/h. It'll be our first holiday without the kids for years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Went to Jamaica a couple of months back, then off to Devon next month. Will also probably look for somewhere warm towards the end of October.
  • Options
    StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    We have been already to Kefalonia in June, but are going back for a week in September as we need away from this hell hole for a while again!!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kos on 17th August for 2 weeks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might pop over to the isle of wight if i can get my act together. Not been abroad since 2001
  • Options
    EmolgaEmolga Posts: 47,287
    Forum Member
    Been to Orlando, and had a few nights in Newcastle this summer. We've booked a few nights in Glasgow for the middle of August, and we're going to London in October.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Gulf Coast of Florida in September, and a few overnights/weekends in this country over the course of the year.
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went to Gambia in January, will be going back next January too.