first ever final that I'm going to miss.....

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
I have watched every episode of every edition of big brother, if I've been away before when a series was on I've made sure I read no papers, no Internet no nothing so I could catch up when I got back.
I fly to Egypt tomorrow night /Thursday morning and will miss the final . The way this series has gone....I'm not bothered. I will not record it and I'm not gunna miss it that much if at all.

I will record the celeb version though .

So disappointed though, this series could have been brilliant

Comments

• BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've really enjoyed it :blush:

It could have been far, far worse - and has been :D
  • MimiJaneMimiJane Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Many of us have slagged it off at some point (including me), but we're all still watching and it's still good entertainment - for me at least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    It's been nowhere near as bad as people are saying. It hasn't bored me that much. I've actually liked it. Not the best series ever but still quite good.
  • Leathertrouser2Leathertrouser2 Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    You obviously haven't watched Big Brother then dear otherwise you wouldn't say such things. Big Brother 14, 10 after the infamous 4 bore, has taken the new crown. I would have Big Brother 4 over and over and over again over the shit Channel 5 produced and choreographed this year.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously haven't watched Big Brother then dear otherwise you wouldn't say such things. Big Brother 14, 10 after the infamous 4 bore, has taken the new crown. I would have Big Brother 4 over and over and over again over the shit Channel 5 produced and choreographed this year.
    And you obviously can't read then, dear......
    I have watched every episode of every edition of big brother, if I've been away before when a series was on I've made sure I read no papers, no Internet no nothing so I could catch up when I got back.
    I fly to Egypt tomorrow night /Thursday morning and will miss the final . The way this series has gone....I'm not bothered. I will not record it and I'm not gunna miss it that much if at all.

I will record the celeb version though .

So disappointed though, this series could have been brilliant
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    BB15 has been very different---no doubt about that. But I have enjoyed it. One thing you can say for this series -- no matter what else -- it's not been boring. :D
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    It's been nowhere near as bad as people are saying. It hasn't bored me that much. I've actually liked it. Not the best series ever but still quite good.

I agree with this. It's dragged a bit towards the end but I've managed to stick with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Don't forget to vote for your favourite before you go. :-)