This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 21**

Comments

• sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we're looking for a Celt stand-in, can I make a punt for Aidan Turner?

If he doesn't pass the audition, I don't care that much. I think my bedpost might pine if I release him from there for too long anyway.

Just thought I'd mention it. He mixes a mean Sidecar, pours the Champagne just so and is terribly good at pints for those that might want to slum it occasionally. His charming repartee is also rather wonderful and now he's scrubbed up since his vampire days, he's really very presentable. (He was certainly exceptionally presentable when done up in sparkly wrapping and ribbons for Christmas a couple of years back.)

Anyway... just an idea.

Done. Gruffold can do Mon-Weds. I am having to design a new block for the boys. So many of the new batch are on special duty or split shift the bungalow is not big enough any more, although I DO think certain people's booze stash is taking up A LOT OF ROOM THIS YEAR!

And yes, it will be a two-piece onsie for some of you. A contradiction in terms mind... Jeez, the things that I do for you lot.

Alan Rickman has to be shared. I will say this only once. We had far too much argy bargy last year with boys being kidnapped and going walkabout for oddly long periods. The level of service plummets when that happens. And the ironing never gets done.

It's just not good enough.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    If we're having Celtic authors I'm having John Connolly, he's lovely, little and twinkly, and I can sit him in a corner and go over/bore him to death :blush: with my casting suggestions for any upcoming Charlie Parker movies with him if the dancing gets too bland
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    Done. Gruffold can do Mon-Weds. I am having to design a new block for the boys. So many of the new batch are on special duty or split shift the bungalow is not big enough any more, although I DO think certain people's booze stash is taking up A LOT OF ROOM THIS YEAR!

And yes, it will be a two-piece onsie for some of you. A contradiction in terms mind... Jeez, the things that I do for you lot.

Alan Rickman has to be shared. I will say this only once. We had far too much argy bargy last year with boys being kidnapped and going walkabout for oddly long periods. The level of service plummets when that happens. And the ironing never gets done.

Where's the Like button?:D
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't want to share Shemar <pouts> :cool:
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »

I haven't seen Robert since about the 16th November 2013. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Button very much at all since then either. You're right. There definitely needs to be some firm guidelines/rules on this.

May I make my request for the twosie now please?
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we smuggle Artem back in a lorryload of vegetables via Calais?
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tut, do we have to have the scarlet pimpernel now, Sofs will have to project manage a side extension as well as the basement and attic extension on the bungalow!

I have just found out something to REALLY REALLY unappreciate. Gregg is reputed to never wear any underwear. Bleurgh!,

I am sure on the show everything will be tucked away tidily in the leotard things , but I am never ever going to watch any training clip with him in it.

At least this year we have lost Robin and his sweaty vests with the huge arm holes and now we have to know this .

Sometimes once known can never be unknown:( :o
  • tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder Gregg gets through wives so quickly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Checks thread supplies of mind bleach.
    Orders more.
  • luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gregg has now been officially been tagged as a pervert after telling a group of the female pros that he couldn't wait for the series to start and stick his salami to one of them...Just chef talk I guess. :o no wonder Aliona went ballistic after she found out the good news about the pairing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    The moment Gregg called Zoe 'treacle' on the red carpet I knew I hated him. He was so chuffed with himself for doing it. He is going to make me squirm beyond belief.
    Forum Member
    Which was the dance last year when we were treated to the sight of Anton's trouser-courgette? The thing itself was so mesmerising I have forgotten the actual routine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which was the dance last year when we were treated to the sight of Anton's trouser-courgette? The thing itself was so mesmerising I have forgotten the actual routine.

Don't worry. So did Anton and Fiona and they were dancing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubles order of mind bleach.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orders extra shed for mind bleach supplies I feel it may be needed this year.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, he's going to be like a groper at a hotel disco. I feel sorry for his pro partner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god I can see the jokes coming all of them involving wet celery, sticks of rhubarb and courgettes and marrows.

Stop it , stop it now Len, if you feel the need just remember small children and the elderly watch this show.

Will no one think of the children :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, he's going to be like a groper at a hotel disco. I feel sorry for his pro partner.

Lilia is laying in the snacks for a new member of her pro partner support group.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We really ought to have a like button , request for one please MODS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What do you mean "he's going to be like a groper at a hotel disco"?
  • SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    Yuk. *shakes* - do you really have to be so explicit this early in the morning.

I think the baker might make Dom Littlewood appear a saint if the former is going to be as leery as that.

I think we might have found our contender to be first out .....
    If he is as bad as that - what's the betting that His pro doesn't try to hard to teach him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o Sara the problem is he may have natural talent and we will be stuck with him for a while. Roll on tonight and let's hope he falls over
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    :oSara the problem is he may have natural talent and we will be stuck with him for a while. Roll on tonight and let's hope he falls over

Nope, he won't, I trust in the gods of dancing, they must not let me down

Why couldn't we have the lovely Michel Roux Jnr, Glyn Purnell, Tom Kerridge etc, all charming, lovely chef/food type people, why oh why :(
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    In regards to Gregg, it will be hilarious to read this thread tonight :D

Also, don't read any papers (on-line or otherwise) today, as they have already given away 2 of the pairings (I believe the daily mail??).
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    Yuk. *shakes* - do you really have to be so explicit this early in the morning.

I think the baker might make Dom Littlewood appear a saint if the former is going to be as leery as that.

I think we might have found our contender to be first out .....
    If he is as bad as that - what's the betting that His pro doesn't try to hard to teach him?

Gregg is a green grocer - one that got very lucky and what's the betting they're going to describe him as a 'food expert' >:(

Sadly I don't think he's going to be first out, I think we're going to be stuck with him for at least a few weeks :cry:
This discussion has been closed.