Worst winners interview ever

Comments

• fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    That is uncalled for. Smiting at posters intelligence is out of order. Accept he won and your favourite didn't. No need to go that far, it makes your post invalid and very unfair.

TBH I didnt really mind him winning as long as Audley didnt
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a brilliant interview.

Think about it, a 70 year old American with a few disabilities has won a UK reality show, it doesn't get more different than that. He was incredibly funny in my opinion, and the whole interview made me smile.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    Cant believe people were gullible enough to waste money voting for him as a winner. All the honks just show the intelligence level on here tonight.

There's no need to be rude.

The interview was funny! :D
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    That is uncalled for. Smiting at posters intelligence is out of order. Accept he won and your favourite didn't. No need to go that far, it makes your post invalid and very unfair.

Good post, I prefer to just take the piss and honk more.
    :D
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnan wrote: »
    How totally embarrassing, this must signal the end of this travesty that is the new BB and CBB.
    The man is a joke and did nothing to deserve any kind of win.

What not even putting up with most of those idiots?
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Jim Stark wrote: »
    Is it just me, or is it awfully bitter in here?

Also, OP, congratulations on your psychic abilities. To have turned it off before it was done and yet be able to say it was the worst interview ever is quite a feat. Have you considered bending this tremendous talent to the betting shops rather than squandering it on evaluating reality TV interviews?

And let me add, thanking you for the substantive contribution to the discussion, This definitely couldn't have gone in any of the other threads about how bent out of shape people are with the legitimate result. (To the extent that some are even questioning its legitimacy.)

Perhaps the lesson of this thread can be a lesson people both civilian and celebrity should carry into the house: when you go looking for attention, it's not always going to be good.

Agree.

Very bitter
  • Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    How totally embarrassing, this must signal the end of this travesty that is the new BB and CBB.

I might take your opinion more seriously if you could at least provide a good argument as to which housemate deserved it more. ;-)
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant believe people were gullible enough to waste money voting for him as a winner. All the honks just show the intelligence level on here tonight.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have a first class honours degree. :D
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    It's all down to the interviewer. She simply couldn't capture his essence.

I could have listened to him all day if hadn't been for her interruptions. :)

I am not sure about this are you joking or what it's funny if you are if not sorry
  • Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVED his interview! Honkk!! ;-)
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    To be fair don't think anyone would have got any sensible conversation from him he has been babbling on like that since he got in there although she is a terrible interviewer
    Forum Member
    Jim Stark wrote: »
    Is it just me, or is it awfully bitter in here?

Also, OP, congratulations on your psychic abilities. To have turned it off before it was done and yet be able to say it was the worst interview ever is quite a feat. Have you considered bending this tremendous talent to the betting shops rather than squandering it on evaluating reality TV interviews?

And let me add, thanking you for the substantive contribution to the discussion, This definitely couldn't have gone in any of the other threads about how bent out of shape people are with the legitimate result. (To the extent that some are even questioning its legitimacy.)

Perhaps the lesson of this thread can be a lesson people both civilian and celebrity should carry into the house: when you go looking for attention, it's not always going to be good.

I didnt need to see it all to know it was twaddle Or are you saying he suddenly became coherent and made any sense at all??
  • KT_DogKT_Dog Posts: 6,385
    Forum Member
    Worst interview ever? No way Jose!

GARY: ...Is Camelot a real place?

EMMA: :confused: erm... I don't know, I don't really want to talk about history.

GARY: But I AM history!
    Forum Member
    jobielad wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint you but I have a first class honours degree. :D

In honking????:)
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    I am not sure about this are you joking or what it's funny if you are if not sorry

No I am not joking. I love his spirituality and witticisms. Have done all through the show. ;-):)
  • peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member

So Gary winning was a joke and signals the end of the show but the bed wetting Geordie Shore girl and punch throwing drunkard Denise wasn't and didn't?
    Forum Member
    KT_Dog wrote: »
    Worst interview ever? No way Jose!

GARY: ...Is Camelot a real place?

EMMA: :confused: erm... I don't know, I don't really want to talk about history.

GARY: But I AM history!

LMAO....he really can run rings around everyone. Shame some people don't get him. ;-):D
  • itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    Well only if you hadn't almost died. :cool:

Exactly! :)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic interview, he is such and eccentric and charming old chap. Made his British hm's look so foolish and bad mannered ( exception being Audley)

HONK for Gary, the WINNER!:D
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary was great!
  • gemini2188gemini2188 Posts: 160
    Forum Member

honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk
    honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk

Translated to Well done GARY:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I didnt really mind him winning as long as Audley didnt

I just think it was unfair to have a go at the posters here. I've cheered and Honked here a few times just in excitement. It's just heightened excitement :)
    Good post, I prefer to just take the piss and honk more.
    :D

Lol. I'm surprised my voice isn't hoarse here. Hubby's fiddling with his smart phone pretending to ignore me. Men......HONK!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boring Boring Boring Turned off now.

Ok bye.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Fantastic interview, he is such and eccentric and charming old chap. Made his British hm's look so foolish and bad mannered ( exception being Audley)

HONK for Gary, the WINNER!:D

Yes we had bitter old James - first thing he said was that he didnt like those still in there.

Then we had eccentric, endearing and hard of hearing Gary and his wacky stream of consciousness........I will honk for Gary over Brad Pitt (ugh) any day!
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be ( honk) bitter,be ( honk ) proud your( honk ) British .Honk Honk.