X Factor 2014 Official Judges Houses Thread :)

Comments

• lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just asked a friend on facebook who is also friends with Emily if they have heard anything
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Jake could win
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't understand what is going on with Steph Nala. Apparently on tonight's show the main features are Paul Akister and Lauren Platt and Amy Connelly. I went to the filming of the 6 chair challenge and Steph got a seat and was absolutely loved by all the judges and the crowd...her performance was fantastic and she was literally the only got who got a seat and wasn't at risk of loosing it!!! Cheryl absolutely loved her. It makes no sense how we haven't even seen her yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering if they actually cut her at JH to open the category for Lola, or maybe some other issues came up? Lauren's got a powerful voice but she would probably still be a reasonably easy out as a gamma in the category this year, needs more time. I notice the preview pegs her age again.

Funny all the crap Simon is giving Louis over cutting Paul if they actually cut Steph this year.

Or maybe they are just keeping it exciting for all the online watchers who read spoilers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand what is going on with Steph Nala. Apparently on tonight's show the main features are Paul Akister and Lauren Platt and Amy Connelly. I went to the filming of the 6 chair challenge and Steph got a seat and was absolutely loved by all the judges and the crowd...her performance was fantastic and she was literally the only got who got a seat and wasn't at risk of loosing it!!! Cheryl absolutely loved her. It makes no sense how we haven't even seen her yet.

Hopefully she's introduced in Sundays episode, have we got two weekends of arena auditions? Maybe she'll be one of the last to be introduced? Isn't there another girl we've yet to see? Fleur? Possibly more?
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There are 4 episodes from the arenas, she will probably feature heavily in one of them.

I do think it's strange that her room audition wasn't even aired in a montage though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lola better in the top 12 I Reckon she could be as successful as Leona Lewis
  • Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Lola better in the top 12 I Reckon she could be as successful as Leona Lewis

She is in the top 12:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wounder why Steph Has got a no from the judges house I mean Chloe can sing but steph was something special
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're all basing your shock about Steph based on what you already know of her not what she's done in The X Factor.
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryeboy123 wrote: »
    She is in the top 12:)

How do you know ?
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they are just deliberately holding back some of the contenders because of the different format this year. It'd be a bit dull if we had already seen everyone worth seeing.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wounder why Steph Has got a no from the judges house I mean Chloe can sing but steph was something special

Where has this come from?
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused::confused: where has this come from that she was booted at judges houses ive seen nothing to suggest that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not convinced about Chloe is she defonatly in
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steph is through to the live shows I think. I posted earlier in another thread about her twitter. Someone asked her if she is through to the live shows and she replied to them with "Put it this way, there's A LOT more to come from me" and then a wink face. She deleted the tweet though not long after. Her twitter is full of her being happy, rpelying to so many fans. I was at the filming of the 6 chair challenge and she wiped the floor with the other girls and was the one who all 4 judges loved. I'm thinking maybe she'll come to the forefront and be introduced in her arena audition, followed by bootcamp/six chair challenge.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steph is through to the live shows I think. I posted earlier in another thread about her twitter. Someone asked her if she is through to the live shows and she replied to them with "Put it this way, there's A LOT more to come from me" and then a wink face. She deleted the tweet though not long after. Her twitter is full of her being happy, rpelying to so many fans. I was at the filming of the 6 chair challenge and she wiped the floor with the other girls and was the one who all 4 judges loved. I'm thinking maybe she'll come to the forefront and be introduced in her arena audition, followed by bootcamp/six chair challenge.

Who is out then Is it Lola Chloe or Emily
  • pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    Who is out then Is it Lola Chloe or Emily

I thought you knew for sure that Emily was through?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinkits wrote: »
    I thought you knew for sure that Emily was through?

Emily has gone back to school does that mean anything
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She can still go to school, doesnt mean anything. i sent her message on FB waiting her reply. i did say to her tho, well done for getting thru to the lives, and she did say thank you very much!!! so im guessing she is thru.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    She can still go to school, doesnt mean anything. i sent her message on FB waiting her reply. i did say to her tho, well done for getting thru to the lives, and she did say thank you very much!!! so im guessing she is thru.

Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said to me that no one is aloud to discus
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think shes in then
  • pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member

You are confusing me now,earlier you said your mums friend knows her,then you said you would post if you heard anything,then you anounced she had made the lives, is this true?if so i dont understand your latest posts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said to me that no one is aloud to discus

Yes but Lauren Platt had said the same.