Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
    Thank you :)
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I have lurked here for about 3 years.....today is the day I joined and the day I post! Hello DS forum members!
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have lurked here for about 3 years.....today is the day I joined and the day I post! Hello DS forum members!

Hi, welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Here I am joining yet another forum. Countless times I have found the answer to some tricky problem via a forum dedicated to some particular technical area. I guess Digital Spy is more for exchanging views on a much wider range of topics.

Right now I am very interested in the whole business of the so called "Fibre Optic Broadband" and the many opinions about the technicalities and the costs and also widespread misunderstanding of what this technology consist of. Even issues of do we need it and if so how much should we pay.

I have been an observer and user of computer and internet technology for over 30 years and forums are a great way to help keep up with changes and figure out which way to go with purchasing or subscribing to the latest offering.
  • bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi to everyone ...........signed in as the little lady asleep next to me .. my bulldog Rosie who hopefully will remain as beautiful as she is now forever !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    graybeard wrote: »
    Here I am joining yet another forum. Countless times I have found the answer to some tricky problem via a forum dedicated to some particular technical area. I guess Digital Spy is more for exchanging views on a much wider range of topics.

Right now I am very interested in the whole business of the so called "Fibre Optic Broadband" and the many opinions about the technicalities and the costs and also widespread misunderstanding of what this technology consist of. Even issues of do we need it and if so how much should we pay.

I have been an observer and user of computer and internet technology for over 30 years and forums are a great way to help keep up with changes and figure out which way to go with purchasing or subscribing to the latest offering.
    Hi to everyone ...........signed in as the little lady asleep next to me .. my bulldog Rosie who hopefully will remain as beautiful as she is now forever !
  • Andrew1954Andrew1954 Posts: 5,448
    Forum Member
    Hello all. Just got approved to post. This place must be very exclusive. Does it normally take 3 days to get approval? I was beginning to wonder whether I was not welcome.

Anyway, I'm in now. This seems a very active forum, relative to many others out there. I look forward to some good discussions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew1954 wrote: »
    Hello all. Just got approved to post. This place must be very exclusive. Does it normally take 3 days to get approval? I was beginning to wonder whether I was not welcome.

Anyway, I'm in now. This seems a very active forum, relative to many others out there. I look forward to some good discussions

I think it must vary depending on volume of new accounts & the number of mods actually on duty. It certainly won't be personal. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi all. Dropping in to say hi!

Looking forward to discussing all things television, after some searching it seems this is probably the best place to do so on the internet.

While I'm here, how do I change my username? I'm not entirely sure how I ended up with my current one.

Just realized I've been signed up for two years and I'm posting as a newbie! :D

Thanks,
    Sean
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi I am Kymmie, 29 from Cornwall. Gay girl who loves Heather Peace and good music. Fav shows are Casualty and Anything medical. Love Waterloo Road and Eastenders.
  • bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew1954 wrote: »

Not sure what happened there andrew . I was told it could be 24 hrs but I received verification in just 2 and a half hours:D
    Ps thanks for the welcome scotsrool ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker who's just decided to sign up... I need to something to do with my days now that I'm an unemployed graduate!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weezer1 wrote: »
    Hi all. Dropping in to say hi!

Looking forward to discussing all things television, after some searching it seems this is probably the best place to do so on the internet.

While I'm here, how do I change my username? I'm not entirely sure how I ended up with my current one.

Just realized I've been signed up for two years and I'm posting as a newbie! :D

Thanks,
    Sean
    Hi, welcome to DS. You can't change your user name nowadays I'm afraid. Looks like you're stuck with it now. :p
    Hi I am Kymmie, 29 from Cornwall. Gay girl who loves Heather Peace and good music. Fav shows are Casualty and Anything medical. Love Waterloo Road and Eastenders.
    Mzeey wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I'm a long time lurker who's just decided to sign up... I need to something to do with my days now that I'm an unemployed graduate!

Shocking state of affairs when even graduates can't get a job. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Hello there! finally decided to join up after being a long time lurker. Looking forward to contibuting :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there! finally decided to join up after being a long time lurker. Looking forward to contibuting :D

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Hi,
    Been reading and laughing on the forum for a while now, some of the comments are priceless, have decided to join just in case I've got something to say....haha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Joined a while ago, for some reason was not able to post, now I can, I really like this place!!
  • jedi.warriorjedi.warrior Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Whoo hooo! finally able to say hi!:D

Been lurking around here since 2009 but never got verified till today, ah well some slip through the net I suppose, anyhow great place and will defo be around more

The warrior has arrived:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Been reading and laughing on the forum for a while now, some of the comments are priceless, have decided to join just in case I've got something to say....haha!
    Jasper456 wrote: »
    Hi,

Joined a while ago, for some reason was not able to post, now I can, I really like this place!!
    Whoo hooo! finally able to say hi!:D

Been lurking around here since 2009 but never got verified till today, ah well some slip through the net I suppose, anyhow great place and will defo be around more

The warrior has arrived:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone. Long-time "lurker" here, only just decided to join in now. :)
    I'll mostly stick to the Advice, Pets and Food forums (I like that very much - as my name may suggest :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone. Long-time "lurker" here, only just decided to join in now. :)
    I'll mostly stick to the Advice, Pets and Food forums (I like that very much - as my name may suggest :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hello. I'm new :)
  • cas1977cas1977 Posts: 6,399
    Forum Member
    Hello. I'm new too. I've never been on a forum before, so actually don't know if i'm sending this correctly or not....
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Welcome to DS, folks.