samsung galaxy s3

akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
Forum Member
✭✭
I have just rceived this email, from clove.

We are contacting you today regarding your order for the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Blue.

News from Samsung has confirmed a delay in the arrival of the first stock. This has been delayed until what we understand to be next week, but this is still to be confirmed.

Your order will be held in preparation for the stock arriving and as soon as it does, your order will be shipped and a notification sent to you by email.

Please be aware that this delay is outside of our control and stems from Samsung. We are simply passing on the most accurate information we have.

It is in our interest to ship orders as soon as we can and we would love to ship yours sooner if we could.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    akhenaten wrote: »
    I have just rceived this email, from clove.

We are contacting you today regarding your order for the Samsung Galaxy S3 in Blue.

News from Samsung has confirmed a delay in the arrival of the first stock. This has been delayed until what we understand to be next week, but this is still to be confirmed.

Your order will be held in preparation for the stock arriving and as soon as it does, your order will be shipped and a notification sent to you by email.

Please be aware that this delay is outside of our control and stems from Samsung. We are simply passing on the most accurate information we have.

It is in our interest to ship orders as soon as we can and we would love to ship yours sooner if we could.

Yeah blue ones have production delays unfortunately. Luckily I pre-ordered a white one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's pretty unlucky.

I just ate an apple pie. It was very nice.