Options

The Luke Friend Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    No, no....Luke and Miss Dynamix are my favourites. :cry:

Fingers crossed for a Sam C vs Shelley bottom two...

Unlikely to happen with Sam's female fan base, but on vocals alone he shouldn't make it past week 5.
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone! I am too worried for Luke this week especially if he gets an early slot - but I hope he gets an ass-kicking song choice. I am definitely going to vote on Saturday night.

I agree that peoples view on him changed after Saturday nights performance - is it me or does he sound a bit like Harry Styles? the vocal tone I mean

Also the fact that he was the last to be called out - surely that's a good sign? I mean if he's the last one standing with another act next week then it's obvious he's bottom 2 (as they wouldn't leave him standing last two weeks in a row) so maybe he wasn't that close to the bottom of the vote this week? What do people think?
  • Options
    commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fingers crossed for anyone but Luke in the bottom two :D

I'm pretty worried too that he'll be the bottom but i'm just hoping his performance is amazing and people will stop judging him because of his hair :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    People judging him solely on his hair is what'll possibly hamper his chances in the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it's been confirmed he's singing Let It Go, what do you all think? I really love the song, can't wait to see what he does with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good song choice,I think he will do a good job
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of Luke's song will have to YouTube it. Hope he does well, he's by far my favorite boy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's my favourite boy too

He was 'dared' to hug as many people as possible, haha
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPhTRRrViE8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look forward to Luke's performance. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha the video of him hugging is adorable :)

The passenger song is a popular current song :), i think i prefer non-acoustic versions of the song as i think the instrumental parts of the song are quite powerful, I wonder if Luke will take his guitar on stage
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Luke does well tonight... i'm out this evening so will have to see if he survives the flash vote etc later on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm slightly worried if it's true about Miss Dynamix not performing tonight, I thought they'd go this week. I want Luke to be safe :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    comment wrote: »
    I'm slightly worried if it's true about Miss Dynamix not performing tonight, I thought they'd go this week. I want Luke to be safe :(

Me too but Dermot just stated that 10 acts performing tonight and going through tomorrow night (or something to that effect?) and has it been confirmed by XF yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been confirmed now, lets just hope Luke's performance is fantastic :D

Dermot just said Sam C and Tamera are on next so that means Luke is the last boy to perform again, being near the end should work to his advantage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really liked his performance, love the raspy tone in his vocals. Come on guys we gotta vote!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it :D!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he did great!i hope he gets the votes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay, glad he got through :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whoo through so far!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wooo but he's not totally safe guys, im worried if he's in the b2 tomorrow with Kingsland -they might save Kingsland :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my favorites tonight he has a great recording voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Wooo but he's not totally safe guys, im worried if he's in the b2 tomorrow with Kingsland -they might save Kingsland :(

I'm not sure, I think Luke would win against them. Sharon loves Luke and obviously Louis would save him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    comment wrote: »
    I'm not sure, I think Luke would win against them. Sharon loves Luke and obviously Louis would save him.

Sharon like KL aswell.There is a good chance Abi or Shelley could be bottom 2 instead of him,so fingers crossed.He actually has a lot of fans so I think he could be safe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    Sharon like KL aswell.There is a good chance Abi or Shelley could be bottom 2 instead of him,so fingers crossed.He actually has a lot of fans so I think he could be safe

Yeh I think he's still actually still trending on twitter? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke is now the dark horse he is going a long way.