• Options
    roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shall I take that as you final answer?
  • Options
    CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,252
    Forum Member
    I haven't noticed anything different about him.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    roddydogs wrote: »
    Shall I take that as you final answer?
    I will and I shall. :eek:
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will and I shall. :eek:

End of thread then ! ?:cry:
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I asked this question on here a few weeks ago and saw him again tonight and he looks even worse.

The eyebrows are definitely a new addition to his "look" but OMG he looks an ill man. His eyes have no sparkle in them, he's lost weight, he sounds croaky and breathless and he's like a zombie.

Very worrying!

I haven't seen Dale Winton on TV for a year or so, and normally don't tune into the show, however last night I did and was transfixed at what I was seeing. Your post, Hotgossip, had me nodding my head the most, because what I noticed the most was his eyes. They were dead and had none of the usual sparkle.

His suit looked padded to nth degree and he appeared to be clinging on to the furniture and moving strangely.

I can't say I noticed his croaky or breathlessness, just that he really wasn't himself at all, and it was shocking. I hope it is just flu or something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people are over-reacting. Watch the first 90 seconds where he introduces the contestants and walks around. He looks fine to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01rb077/The_National_Lottery_In_It_to_Win_It_09_03_2013/

His face does look a bit weird but then he's had alot of cosmetic surgery hasn't he?
  • Options
    yoko onoyoko ono Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smudged wrote: »
    I think people are over-reacting. Watch the first 90 seconds where he introduces the contestants and walks around. He looks fine to me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01rb077/The_National_Lottery_In_It_to_Win_It_09_03_2013/

His face does look a bit weird but then he's had alot of cosmetic surgery hasn't he?

I read comments before about him looking odd, when I'd never noticed anything odd about him, so I watched on Iplayer today looking out especially and to me he looks absolutely fine. I didn't notice any cough and he certainly was not hanging in to the furniture for 'dear life'. He always puts his hand on the top of the chair like that.:confused:
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also noticed he does look very stiff as if he's in some kind of pain. The jacket he was wearing looks extra long . I don't get someone on hear saying he looked thin . He looks to me to have put on a bit of weight around his tummy and that extra long jacket, buttoned, is to hide this fact .

Definitely a big change from how he used to look in Supermarket Sweep . I wish people would leave their most precious commodity, their face, alone and stop injecting all that ridiculous filler . Dale's face looks chock full of filler and I was so disappointed to see Olivia Newton John go down the same stupid route.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I haven't seen Dale Winton on TV for a year or so, and normally don't tune into the show, however last night I did and was transfixed at what I was seeing. Your post, Hotgossip, had me nodding my head the most, because what I noticed the most was his eyes. They were dead and had none of the usual sparkle.

His suit looked padded to nth degree and he appeared to be clinging on to the furniture and moving strangely.

I can't say I noticed his croaky or breathlessness, just that he really wasn't himself at all, and it was shocking. I hope it is just flu or something.

My last comment seems to have been removed for some reason. Ill put it in other words was saying he might have a illness that we dont know about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I also noticed he does look very stiff as if he's in some kind of pain. The jacket he was wearing looks extra long . I don't get someone on hear saying he looked thin . He looks to me to have put on a bit of weight around his tummy and that extra long jacket, buttoned, is to hide this fact .

Definitely a big change from how he used to look in Supermarket Sweep . I wish people would leave their most precious commodity, their face, alone and stop injecting all that ridiculous filler . Dale's face looks chock full of filler and I was so disappointed to see Olivia Newton John go down the same stupid route.

IT is a dam shame people cannot age gracefully. and just accept the way you age, and not spend thousands of pounds to look like a some freak.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    CarlLewis wrote: »

Neither have I.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IT is a dam shame people cannot age gracefully. and just accept the way you age, and not spend thousands of pounds to look like a some freak.

I can remember back in 1995 Freddie Mercury looking very frail and ill.
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,898
    Forum Member
    I can remember back in 1995 Freddie Mercury looking very frail and ill.

Bloody hell, he'd been dead for 4 years by 1995 so that would have explained the look:eek:
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    End of thread then ! ?:cry:
    Durm, dum, dum! :eek: :p
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice any of "it".

He always clings to the furniture and acts like a super princess being uber camp. Nothing new there.

I think he has gone a bit crazy on the fake tan. He looked rather dark compared to normally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    mimi123456 wrote: »
    I didn't notice any of "it".

He always clings to the furniture and acts like a super princess being uber camp. Nothing new there.

I think he has gone a bit crazy on the fake tan. He looked rather dark compared to normally.

Neither did I but on reading this thread I went and watched in it to win it on iplayer and noticed several times how he was clinging onto the chairs and coughing while the music was playing as a contestant came out of the red area.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    Bloody hell, he'd been dead for 4 years by 1995 so that would have explained the look:eek:

PMSL LOL :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dale Winton did look a little rough when I saw him on the Lottery show recently. Maybe just a bit under the weather, after all it has been a long winter.

One thing though, the other night I watched a classic B-Movie on DVD "First Man Into Space." Dale's mother, Sheree Winton had a small part in it, she plays a nurse who hears a lot of crashing and banging in one of the Labs, goes to investigate, and the next thing you hear is a loud scream as she confronts the space monster!!

Sheree was a beautiful woman. Tragically, she suffered from chronic depression for years and ended her own life at a young age.
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarlLewis wrote: »

You need to get to Specsavers then mate ;)
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,395
    Forum Member
    He does seem to be a bit poorly. If you notice when he breaths he seems to have trouble getting enough air into his lungs....always had a soft spot for Dale :)
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looked the same when he was on that crap ITV programme at Christmas where the (very annoying) family won a holiday
  • Options
    pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one watching ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks better tonight.
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    He looks better tonight.

I was just thinking that. Maybe he was a bit poorly last week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    He does seem to be a bit poorly. If you notice when he breaths he seems to have trouble getting enough air into his lungs....always had a soft spot for Dale :)
    I like him too. You are all watching him too closely though..he probably just had the flu!