Does no one else watch Peep Show?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
Forum Member
I love my British comedy and my current favourite has to be Peep Show, it is possibly the most underrated show ever! Tell me there are other fans of the show out there? Mark's intense paranoia and embarassment is the constant source of amusement to me!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenanne wrote:
    I love my British comedy and my current favourite has to be Peep Show, it is possibly the most underrated show ever! Tell me there are other fans of the show out there? Mark's intense paranoia and embarassment is the constant source of amusement to me!!

I LOVE Peep Show! Both series are great but the best episode is from the bowling alley episode. It's so brilliant, Mark on a date with a teenage goth, his double daters are Jeremy and Toni and they start the date by smoking pot in the bowling alley toilets. After that Sophie and Jeff show up.

It's incredably funny!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    peep show is an absolute classic!
    watched series 1 at uni in 2nd year n series 2 at the start of 3rd yr-n it was even better!
    super Hans is the man!
    alot of people have said they tired of the 'gimmick' of hearin what they think - but i didnt see it as a gimmick to start off with! just comedy genius!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always seem to miss it, but I have managed to catch a few eps, and it was pretty funny. Hoping for an E4 marathon at some point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a modern day classic :) Loved it from the start!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping for an E4 marathon at some point.

They are repeating the second series late night this week and next week on C4.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    jenanne wrote:

Yeah, I started a thread on it when the 2nd series started, truly brilliant comedy, deserves more recognition!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ric1231 wrote:
    They are repeating the second series late night this week and next week on C4.
    thanks for the heads-up. I will keep an eye out for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    My favourite episode by far is when Mark thinks he is in love with Alan Johnson and his panicked expression 'Johnson is here, Johnson is here', classic stuff SO UNDERRATED!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peep Show is genius - along the same type of classic British comedy, underrated may i say, such as My Life In Film and Darkplace.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitchell and webb are brilliant-love peep show-got the first series on dvd for xmas :)
    Forum Member
    testpie wrote:
    Peep Show is genius - along the same type of classic British comedy, underrated may i say, such as My Life In Film and Darkplace.

I loved Darkplace as well, was so funny! I watched My Life In Film for the first time tonight and thought it was funny but not as good as either Peep Show or Darkplace.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely adore it-especially the last episode of the first series!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame the DS search funtion isn't working at the moment as there is a good Peep Show thread already here. It's brilliant and so underrated, IMHO. But it has a lot of fans here on DS, like Early Doors. I'm a fan :)

I'm sure the actor who plays Jez is the v/o for the new McDonalds ads.
    Forum Member
    Emzi wrote:
    I'm sure the actor who plays Jez is the v/o for the new McDonalds ads.

Yeah I thought that too when I saw the advert today, the buy one get one free promotion. I'm pretty sure it is him!
  • ExaminusExaminus Posts: 22,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a brilliant TV show and Robert Webb is dreamy...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peep Show has to be one of the worst TV Shows i have ever seen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I won't listen!

(Are you following me?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    examinus wrote:
    No, I won't listen!

(Are you following me?)

I am not but SHE is ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not worried, I have my coffee.

(Peep show rules)
    Forum Member
    Did any of you Peep Show fans watch the repeat last night? I think it is one of my favourite episodes from the current series (2). Mark's deliberation over getting naked in front of the others was classic. Great character!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a good episode - I like them all though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite quote from the first series:

Mark: "I've been initiated, I am a drug user! F*ck The Police!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked the episode on channel 4 where they wentto the rainbow dance thing....especially when he came out of the bedroom....lol

(Ive said too much)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    examinus wrote:
    I really liked the episode on channel 4 where they wentto the rainbow dance thing....especially when he came out of the bedroom....lol

(Ive said too much)
    Jeremy: "I'd rinse that [electric toothbrush] before you use it..."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    "Have you been sexing it up in here????"