Hollyoaks Six Weeks Of Summer Trailer (Six Week)

HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,020
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay, Freddie's back! :D
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    It looks like Cindy doesn't die after all:)

I have to laugh at Darren saying he doubts he would be with Sienna if she wasn't pregnant. It just goes to show how much he wants to be with her, doesn't it.:D
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »

I think he is the best brother out of the new family. I find him the most interesting character and the actor is good too.
  • PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks great
    Weakest story for me is Vincent and George but apart from that Wow WOw WOW
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is the best brother out of the new family. I find him the most interesting character and the actor is good too.

I agree with you totally. And on a shallow note, he's very hot. :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Sinead getting investigated the end of next week, I hope it's Trevor related and they're finally going to pull the trigger on her and Freddie.
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevors back:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks good, couldn't care less about the trapped in the closet story, everything else looks grand.
  • Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »

So is George. :mad:

You and your Freddie love, elly. I like him, but there's just too much tattoo-age. It's that big one on his chest that freaks me out a bit. Why would anyone do something that extreme to themselves? I keep trying to read it but can't make out what it says.

Mind you, it's nothing in comparison to Cheryl Cole's tattoo. Absolutely shocking.

Trailer looks good. I like the big Hollywood-style dramatic music. Hollyoaks' music department really is fantastic.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised no ones mentioned Dodger's tearful face.. wonder what that's all about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You and your Freddie love, elly. I like him, but there's just too much tattoo-age. It's that big one on his chest that freaks me out a bit. Why would anyone do something that extreme to themselves? I keep trying to read it but can't make out what it says.

Mind you, it's nothing in comparison to Cheryl Cole's tattoo. Absolutely shocking.

Trailer looks good. I like the big Hollywood-style dramatic music. Hollyoaks' music department really is fantastic.

I don't mind George, in verrrrrry small doses, and not within a hundred feet of Ste. He works best with Esther IMO. But that Vincent is a scene-sucking menace. :mad:

I love Freddie's tattoos! (And Cheryl's one, for that matter. :o) I just think they're cool from an aesthetic point of view. I would never get one myself but I like looking at other people with them! I think it helps when you've got a pretty face, you can get away with anything. :D. I think Freddie's/Charlie Clapham's says Imaginary. Not sure what the significance of that is. It certainly doesn't describe my deep and burning love for him. :eek: :o

Totally agree about the music! I was actually thinking how the clips of Freddie and Trevor are just going to be one short scene of Trevor pushing him around, but the way the trailer intercuts the scenes with that music, makes it seem like an epic gangster movie or something. They really do have a wonderful music department.
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    Surprised no ones mentioned Dodger's tearful face.. wonder what that's all about

Probably Anna sticking to her story about killing Texas
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In RL Charlie Clapham's father is a tattooist and I believe CC himself was a body piercer, so no surprise.